The first gay frisson

Pensant
This topic is 1935 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Finding an annotated book of Greek mythology with men depicted nude and frolicking about, in athletic or non-athletic situations - I was about eleven years old. After I poured through the book several times I started masturbating. That began several years of nightly frottage with the pillow. My parents thought I drooled a lot. In hindsight they must have known! Man those childhood orgasms were amazing.

Immediate family and some cousins took a river rafting trip in the foothills of the Sierras when I was about nine. At the loading/start area, a couple nearby 20-something guys (not part of our group) got naked, went skinny-dipping, and walked around. First time I saw in-shape, good-looking, young guys naked and I remember admiring their attractive "adult" bodies and confident masculine swagger. I didn't know anything about gay/straight norms and protocol yet and somewhat-giddily asked a couple older relatives if they'd seen those naked guys over there.

Edited by azdr0710

I was around 12 and was at my grandmother’s place in the mountains. She took me to a local fair and I saw a blond boy of around 19 running one of the rides. He was wearing a faded Levi’s jean jacket.

As a little boy, I was fascinated by carnies. They scared me because they were so rough-looking, but I really liked it when they picked me up to help me into and out of the ride. What I always noticed about them is that they rarely spoke or looked directly at you.

I was about 10 and staying with my grandmother. She had a photo of the son of a friend of hers. It was a black and white professional studio portrait (from the chest up, fully clothed) of a handsome, smiling young man, nothing erotic about it, but I found that I was fascinated by his face, and kept wanting to retreat to my room and masturbate.

There was no single moment for me. I had a serious case of hero worship over a male classmate in grade school. It was not sexual at first but then, as we got older, sexual attraction gradually crept in. I can't say at what point I recognized my feelings toward him as sexual. But I'm sure it was long before he became fuel for my wet dreams.

When I was a kid, a couple of my friends and I liked to get naked and experiment— snap our erect dicks, look at each other, etc. nothing actually sexual but it was arousing. We’d look at a Playboy or Penthouse we found in one of our dad’s drawers. It was more excitement of the forbidden than anything else.

Then one time I noticed the other guys were interested only in the photos of the women and not in each other’s bodies, while I wasn’t interested in the females. That was a clue.

In 6th grade or so, the musical ensemble I was in played in a big festival concert in the gym of the high school. There were some high school guys in athletic clothes in the hallway, and the smell of the chlorine from the pool. I’d been in the locker room to change for swimming lessons there earlier. It all made my mind swim a bit and I felt very turned on.

In 7th grade, when junior high started, I didn’t have gym class for some reason. The locker room entrance was right across from the music room, and when someone did show me the locker room, I got immediately hard. And it was around that time I started wondering.

In eighth grade, the first time I saw guys in the locker room showers I got so hard I probably came close to ejaculating in my pants. I didn’t think “I’m gay,” but it sure was exciting.

I was about 7 and sent off to a summer camp. First or second night, big group showers (supervised) for all campers so 6-7 year olds thru those just hitting puberty. First shower....just about everyone hard a hard on. What a newly discovered mix of different bodies, colors, cocks. Next few nights (I was there two weeks) our newfound erections were gone but I was able to do plenty of looking and realized I was anxious to see one or two of my camp friends in the shower naked.?

Also a shocking thing for me....my first BBC ?

I was probably 11 or so, and my 17 year-old brother was a pretty decent athlete. But he wanted to bulk up some before his senior year playing football. He bought some weights and a few Strength & Health magazines. The pictures of the body builders in their posing straps got my attention big time. One day he came into my room unannounced and caught me reading (lusting) and was really glad I was taking an interest in building up my muscles. Yeah, kind of - at least one particular muscle. Those mags were a treasure trove for many a lonely teenage night.