Where Do You Carry Your Wallet?

Avalon
This topic is 2082 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right front.

Moved it from right back after having wicked piriformis pains.

Moving it didn’t help....but I figured it couldn’t hurt...so I never went back.

if you've sat on your wallet for many many years, it might be a nerve or tissue damage. It might take awhile for it to correct itself, or it could be there for the rest of your days. I 100% recommend never sitting on a wallet! You never realize how much you use your sits bone until it starts to hurt.

When I lived in Detroit I usually put my "real" wallet in my left sock. ID and 1 credit card in my right front pocket along with a money clip. I kept a "throw away" wallet in my left back pocket. That contained about $10 cash and imitation credit cards that were sent in snail mail as solicitations. The throw away was intended to be given if I was robbed in public.

Still use that same system when I now travel outside the USA.

Ok guys but where do you keep Your emergency condum? I used to keep one in my wallet. I remember in my 20’s the surprise on my father’s face when I pulled out my wallet in his presence and he noticed the circular outline of my Trojan.

:p:p:p:p

I found this question fascinating. I have carried my wallet in my front right pant pocket for years. I learned long ago that it is easier for pick pockets to take a wallet in a back pocket. My doctor also recommended that I not carry it in my back pocket in order to help save my back. I carry cash folded in my left front pocket.

I just had to go through my wallet in order to see exactly what was in it:

Social Security Card

Medicare Card

Anthem BlueCross Medicare Supplement Card

Anthem Blue Cross MedicareRx Card

Global Entry Card

California Drivers License

Costco Card

Bank of America ATM Card

Visa Card

AAA Club Roadside Service Card

National Parks Senior Pass Card

Panera Gift Card

Corner Bakery Gift Card

Homeowner Association Business Cards

Ok guys but where do you keep Your emergency condum? I used to keep one in my wallet. I remember in my 20’s the surprise on my father’s face when I pulled out my wallet in his presence and he noticed the circular outline of my Trojan.

Bring in the Bad News Bears; never ever put a condom in your wallet! The heat and the constant pressure breaks down the latex or off-latex material and there will be microscopic holes that will allow fluids to be transmitted. Careful!!!

One day I was over at my mother’s house with a couple buds. We were all just finishing college. She was doing something in the garden and had a cut on her finger she didn’t want to get dirt in. She called out “I need a condom for my finger” our chins dropped in unison and she just laughed and said “you’re all young and single, ONE of you must have a condom in your wallet.” I miss my mom!!

Edited by spider

I keep my insulin in the refrigerator. I take one shot in the evening. I don't use pens; I have the little bottles that I fill the syringe.

With the pens there’s is no need to refrigerate once they are in use. You still have to refrigerate unopened pens. Pens are much more convenient and easier to use

I have a Gucci wallet my mother bought for me in Italy, years ago. I keep it in my left back pocket, but if I'm travelling, it goes in my left front pocket. In it is my drivers license, AmEx card, Mastercard, ATM cards, library card, Target debit card, health/dental insurance card, business cards and about $100 in cash.

I keep a little cash $20 - 30.00 folded in my pocket and I have a very thin wallet for ID and cards.

Same here. I use the little Tumi that prevents remote skimming of card info. The pockets easily accommodate 2 credit cards and 2 debit cards with room for drivers license in the middle. I’ve been using a nice engraved sterling money clip for years. Both easily fit in my left front pocket and my 7 fits in my right hand pocket. I wear slim or skinny jeans, so pickpockets can’t reach in. A chiropractor years ago said that carrying a wallet in a rear pocket contributes to back pain over time.

In Eastern Europe, most men carry a purse. Interesting.

Men carry purses here too, they're just not called purses-daypacks, briefcases, totes, etc. Designers and mens wear manufacturers keep trying to interest American men in purses, but they're just not biting. The marketing/advertising hasn't hit the mark yet. Some time, somebody will come up with the right formula and the trend will spread like wildfire.

With the pens there’s is no need to refrigerate once they are in use. You still have to refrigerate unopened pens. Pens are much more convenient and easier to use

Thanks! I've used the pens, I like them. The only prescription coverage I have is Medicare Part D. I have so many meds I usually reach the donut hole before my August birthday. Last year my doctor found a place where people can get free insulin after they've met the donut hole. They sent me so much I'm still using it this year. But as I've said the insulin comes in bottles.

I carry my wallet in my front pocket. I keep it there so wandering hands in crowded places dont get sticky. But honestly I'm thinking of ditching the wallet. The only thing I use out of it is my bus card. My debit and credit cards are on my Samsung pay and that's how I pay for everything, tap the phone on the pos and I'm out. I look forward to when plastic cards are totally obsolete.

Hugs,

Greg

Men carry purses here too, they're just not called purses-daypacks, briefcases, totes, etc. Designers and mens wear manufacturers keep trying to interest American men in purses, but they're just not biting. The marketing/advertising hasn't hit the mark yet. Some time, somebody will come up with the right formula and the trend will spread like wildfire.

I carry a backpack with me just about every where. I refuse to pay more into an obsolete bloated mismanaged city pension fund paying 7 cents per plastic bag.

Hugs,

Greg

I carry my wallet in my front pocket. I keep it there so wandering hands in crowded places dont get sticky. But honestly I'm thinking of ditching the wallet. The only thing I use out of it is my bus card. My debit and credit cards are on my Samsung pay and that's how I pay for everything, tap the phone on the pos and I'm out. I look forward to when plastic cards are totally obsolete.

Hugs,

Greg

What do you do if your phone is lost or stolen, or not working?