Prayers for the Queen

bigvalboy
This topic is 2083 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell is that about???? o_O

A friend once called her that... I've never been able to call her anything else since.

Same with Clorox Bleachman (Phyllis Lindstrom)... although that was just a friend repeating what she'd heard Clorox say on a talk show about the funny mispronunciations she'd heard of her name.

Urethra Franklin

A friend once called her that... I've never been able to call her anything else since.

Same with Clorox Bleachman (Phyllis Lindstrom).

never too late to have a happy childhood, I guess......I'm upset because somebody wondered who it was and you answered that way, the first mention of her "name" in this thread.....not particularly respectful considering she may be near death

never too late to have a happy childhood, I guess......I'm upset because somebody wondered who it was and you answered that way, the first mention of her name in this thread.....not particularly respectful for this topic

Really?? Well apologies I certainly didn’t mean any disrespect :(

never too late to have a happy childhood, I guess......I'm upset because somebody wondered who it was and you answered that way, the first mention of her "name" in this thread.....not particularly respectful considering she may be near death

I often refer to Lisa Marie's late daddy as Pelvis Parsley, though I got that from THE PINK PANTHER:

Cinderella is a one time character who only appears in the 1969 Pink Panther cartoon Pink-A-Rella

Info/Story

Unlike many of the other cinderella(s) This Cinderella is a scrawny, dirt-poor young girl who lives in a small shack. After finding a magic wand, the Pink Panther used it to give her a nice house, which at first frightened her but when Pink Panther showed her the wand, he used it to give her a makeover and transform her into a ravishing beauty for a night of dance with heartthrob Pelvis Parsley. However when the Witch, who lost her wand, came to get it back, Pink Panther had to take Cinderella home before midnight, which result in her losing one of her heels and changing back to her poor self. However Pelvis chase after her and after slip on her heel on her foot, returning back to her attractive self and she was carried off with him, to live happily ever after.