411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

2 hours ago, AlanNYSubby said:

Fairly new to the seen, been to 27 men spa about 3 times and had  great sessions. Was wondering 🤔 if they opened up a third location. Was walking around and spotted a new one on my Google maps on 28th, But either way. I love having the convenience of the 2 locations as I work in the area. So far so good and  love that they keep updating the staff. ❤️❤️ 

Thank you sir ❤️ 

And to clarify:  the one on 28th. Street has nothing to do with us 😵‍💫😵‍💫

I don’t know anyone of their spa. 
we are planning third location. But it won’t come this soon.  We want to build a place that each room has individual shower    Will update new here. 
thank you everyone ❤️

11 hours ago, Benhby said:

we are planning third location. But it won’t come this soon.  We want to build a place that each room has individual shower    Will update new here. 
thank you everyone

Great news! Think about locations below Houston and way down around Wall Street! The area is ripe for a nice men’s spa!

Edited by EVdude

On 2/15/2024 at 5:42 PM, Aj1 said:

I had a massage from Cody a few weeks ago for only 30 min. Damn I regret it. I wish I did at least and hour or 90 min. Massage was amazing 🤩 

Did 90 minutes with Cody this afternoon. My first time. Wow… unusual, unorthodox, unexpected… it was not therasensual… it was therasensapeutical! The man has a technique all his own. I’ll be back for sure. 

On 3/2/2024 at 4:51 PM, EVdude said:

Did 90 minutes with Cody this afternoon. My first time. Wow… unusual, unorthodox, unexpected… it was not therasensual… it was therasensapeutical! The man has a technique all his own. I’ll be back for sure. 

Describe Cody? Or have pic of him? @EVdude

On 9/26/2023 at 4:38 PM, Gr8massage said:

AsiaYoungBoy on RentMasseur is Leo at Spa 27.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

The question is, are these really pictures of him or bait and switch pictures? If anyone has any feedback on Leo, greatly appreciate if you can post or PM me.  

Considering THESE photos aren't even all of the same person...I'm gonna say there's some bait and switch in the mix.

8 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Considering THESE photos aren't even all of the same person...I'm gonna say there's some bait and switch in the mix.

Ben at 27 did confirm that the Leo pics in the 27HK Gallery doc are real. 

29 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Ben isn't paying much attention. Just LOOK at them. They aren't all photos of the same guy !!

No.. the two Leo picks in the Google 27HK doc are the same guy. And Ben also acknowledged Leo’s RM pics not being  all legit.

I don't see Chris listed on the master schedule that is posted on Facebook.  If anyone has experienced a massage from either Chris or Cody, please DM me details. I am visiting in a couple of weeks and looking to book an appointment. Thanks.

On 3/6/2024 at 4:32 PM, MmM said:

Had experience with Chris. Stature like Sebastian, but experience not as good. He is nice, but will try to upsell, tremendously. 

I have just warned him.  If any more same report from any resources like google map review/direct message/or this forum   I won’t talk with him at all. Fire directly. 

Last night.   I got directly message from one our clients.   Complaints that one of our workmate requested extra tip, he has been fired already.    

After that.  I talked in our work group. Many senior workmate more or less notice that new generation workmate has such behavior.  

Sooooo. Here. I need help.    Whenever you find any of our workmates directly negotiating tip or IMPLYING TO have more tip. Such as : can you take care of me.    Please let me know.  I appreciate it ! 

my number and email is in each room.    
here is my number 9293914554. 
email: bennhby@gmail.com.

I d do most effort to stop this behavior! 

Previous post on the HK spa thread mentioned that Maurica was out twice sick.  I tried again this weekend and was told the same thing.  Not sure what's going on...anyone else have better luck?

On 3/12/2024 at 3:28 PM, aznfriendlyguy1 said:

Any info about looks/services of the new guys? Noah or Fin? Feel free to DM too. Thanks!

Hi! Anyone have any experience with Noah? Thinking about booking today. 
DM if preferred. 
thank you!