411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

• 1 month later...
On 11/16/2023 at 7:29 AM, Ben3345 said:

Has anyone tried V? Would love to hear more about him since there's no picture in the newsletter. Or Dan (not Daniel)?

I've had Dan twice in the past year. While I liked him the first time, the second time wasn't as great. (Maybe he was having a bad day).  I haven't requested him again as I've had better experiences with a few of the other guys.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2023 at 2:04 AM, CityBoyy said:

Noticed a new person on the schedule named Ibrahim. Anyone have experience with him?

I'm curious myself.  Anyone with info , please sure. I've had experiences with most of the others there, and happy to share deets

• 2 weeks later...

Had Santiago a couple weeks ago.  The massage started out ok, although he didn't speak one word upon entering the room and until about 20 min into the massage where he asked if everything was ok.  I was on my back in under 30 min and he was done and out of the room in under 45 min.  I usually tip well, but shortage of time is an automatic $20 reduction in tip and non repeat for me (this usually doesn't happen here, but seems happening more often as it did with one of the asian guys that I didn't get his name (I think Nick) last month.  I can't understand why they do this - offer an average/slightly above average massage, but ruin it by cutting off 10-15 min?!?!?!?  Crazy that ten more min of massage I would have probably been a repeat customer and left at least a $20 larger tip. The strangest thing about Santiago is when he ended the massage he just did a half assed job of cleaning off the oil and left the room without saying anything (I thought he went to get another towel since it was still under 45 min into the massage and I was still sticky with oil).  After laying there for well over 5 min waiting, I got dressed and got the hell out feeling like I wasted time and money. 

10 hours ago, spaman said:

Had Santiago a couple weeks ago.  The massage started out ok, although he didn't speak one word upon entering the room and until about 20 min into the massage where he asked if everything was ok.  I was on my back in under 30 min and he was done and out of the room in under 45 min.  I usually tip well, but shortage of time is an automatic $20 reduction in tip and non repeat for me (this usually doesn't happen here, but seems happening more often as it did with one of the asian guys that I didn't get his name (I think Nick) last month.  I can't understand why they do this - offer an average/slightly above average massage, but ruin it by cutting off 10-15 min?!?!?!?  Crazy that ten more min of massage I would have probably been a repeat customer and left at least a $20 larger tip. The strangest thing about Santiago is when he ended the massage he just did a half assed job of cleaning off the oil and left the room without saying anything (I thought he went to get another towel since it was still under 45 min into the massage and I was still sticky with oil).  After laying there for well over 5 min waiting, I got dressed and got the hell out feeling like I wasted time and money. 

This is sad and unacceptable, shortening the time is bad enough. But not wiping off the oils well and just walking out of the room like you don't matter! You DO matter, you are client paying for a service that involves basic requirements, and deserves some respect! Hopefully Ben will see this.

BTW, I have seen Nick several times and have never experienced this with him. Could it have been a different guy since you weren't sure of his name?

to clarify, it went slightly beyond basics (I left relieved, I wouldn't say happy) and he did "halfway" wipe me off, but definitely not up to standards that you'd expect at 27/HK.  Like I said, with just 15 more min of service including a more thorough wipe down, it would have been a good experience worth repeating.

On 12/22/2023 at 2:04 AM, CityBoyy said:

Noticed a new person on the schedule named Ibrahim. Anyone have experience with him?

I'd love to know too!  I've enjoyed the other Turkish masseurs there (Chad, Murat)