411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

49 minutes ago, JckBNimble said:

If you open the link to the last newsletter, the doc has been updated with some photos of the newer guys. 

I’ve requested to be added to the email list a couple of times and it never happens. 😕 I’ll be in NYC next week and would like to try out a couple of the guys since I’ve read some good reviews on here. 

Edited by Hot4latin

On 4/19/2024 at 2:17 PM, 13thstguy said:

bumping this...would love to know more about Elliot

Same here! He was VERY cute when I saw him at the spa but I never got a massage by him, sadly. Very easy on the eyes. I would take one for the team to try him out but I’ve had a couple of lackluster massages lately lol, so maybe won’t risk another.

9 hours ago, Steveocean456 said:

Had a walk-in late night session with August last night. Strong towel pressure first and good finger and hand technique after. We both had a very good time. I had no expectations going in but I lucked out with him. Even if there hadn’t been MT and other things the massage was better than most. 

August is the best!

On 4/15/2024 at 2:11 PM, diehard_002 said:

Indeed - Elliot, Noah, Abel all look promising.  Who is the cutest of them all who won't majorly blue-ball me - That is the 150$ question :)

Pass on Noah.  No pressure. Barely touching during the massage.   Not worth the money.  Is a cutie but definitely needs to improve and train still.