411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

I booked a 60-minute massage with Rodrigo, tomorrow as he was the only one who was available at my appointment time. I was wondering if anyone has any feedback and can describe his appearance as his picture is not in the newsletter.

Feel free to DM me if you feel more comfortable replying privately.

I had my hour massage with Rodrigo today.

He's a good looking, tall guy with a swimmer's build.

The majority of the massage was therapeutic with some sensual elements thrown in.  My experience is that some guys will do that when it's your first massage with them.

Overall, I did enjoy his technique. He didn't talk too much but did check with me to make sure I was enjoying myself throughout the experience.

I would request him again especially if my preferred guys aren't available.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been to both locations multiple times. The one on 27th used to have Jay, who I loved, but I was told he left. And August used to work often at least once a week, but now he’s barely works. He’s been gone the past few weeks. I tend to prefer guys who are fit/muscular, which Jay and August used to give me. Now that I can’t see them, the only one I somewhat liked was Sebastian who fits my type. He’s very muscular, a bit beefy, and gives a pretty strong massage. Also, there have been a few times where I’ve made appointments and they either got my name wrong or the time wrong or assigned me to the incorrect masseur. That happened the last time I was there. It’s a shame because the manager is a really nice man. I just wish the customer service from the guys was better. And I’ve found that some of the masseurs are good at giving massages, while others are mediocre. Some will want you totally nude while others will put a towel over you. There seems to be no rhyme or reason, no real consistency most of the time. For all of those reasons, I won’t be back. But I do wish this place the best.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 7:45 PM, MarkNY said:

Fully agree.  A few pounds beefier than the advertising pic but very sexy, playful, and a solid b+ massage on top of that.  Highly recommend 

Hey, I wanted to try Sebastian but he does not show up on the schedule. Have you seen him recently?

On 11/10/2023 at 8:44 AM, BJNYC said:

I did.  It was an okay massage but wouldn’t repeat.  He wore so much cologne.  My clothes that were hanging on the hook stunk like his cologne all day.  

I guess he wanted the massage to be memorable . . . I'd hope it was!  😉