411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

On 2/1/2024 at 3:21 AM, lseactuary90 said:

Anyone got the latest doc with the masseur pics. Seems they have some new guys. 

Would also be interested in the latest doc. Haven’t seen one in a while. Also worth adding that 27 is one of the best in the city. Save for some of the one off experiences here, generally it’s very well run and none of the BS you get at other places like shorting on time or negotiating tips. 

On 2/3/2024 at 1:44 PM, 13thstguy said:

Would also be interested in the latest doc. Haven’t seen one in a while. Also worth adding that 27 is one of the best in the city. Save for some of the one off experiences here, generally it’s very well run and none of the BS you get at other places like shorting on time or negotiating tips. 

Here’s the link that came with the latest newsletter from Sunday: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AtmF7gK7GrODg2OcCTNgIZhFl0gs

Edited by CityBoyy

19 hours ago, atlmassagelover said:

So is is just me but the masseurs seem to charge double or triple the cost on RM versus going to the spa even with good tip?

I think its because they have to travel etc whereas in the spa you travel to them. But yes, I noticed this also.

5 hours ago, JMan said:

Anyone have positive experience with Cody?

My partner had Cody while I went to Oliver. Both were handsome but from what my partner told me Cody is much more friendly and attentive 😉. He’s on the shorter side with a swimmers build but I thought he was cute. Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

Fairly new to the seen, been to 27 men spa about 3 times and had  great sessions. Was wondering 🤔 if they opened up a third location. Was walking around and spotted a new one on my Google maps on 28th, But either way. I love having the convenience of the 2 locations as I work in the area. So far so good and  love that they keep updating the staff. ❤️❤️