411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

22 hours ago, seamorejr said:

If you’re looking for an incredible deep tissue massage, Nick is highly recommended. His massages are high quality. 

How would you describe Nick's appearance/age?

I can't believe in this time and age that a place would have a "stamp card". I sure hope the masseurs aren't aware that they're working on your "freebie" day. Done this with a masseur once, and the "get one free" day sucked - in a bad way.

I’m trying to determine the coding for this schedule that I just realized they post every week. 

What do the white circles vs black circles mean? Are the white ones meaning daytime and black ones for evening?

The rest seems pretty straightforward with which spa they are working in on any given day based on triangles. 

IMG_6470.jpeg

DON’T BOOK CODY!

He’s unprofessional.

I called 27 Men Spa at 11 am yesterday, and booked him for a massage at 7 pm for 1 hour because he had good reviews on Company of Men.

I arrived at 6:45 pm. Cody came and sat next to me in the lobby and explained he was sick and couldn’t do the massage. He did not look or sound sick at all to me. I did not believe him. If he was sick, why was he even at work? He should have called in sick and the spa should have called to tell me that before I traveled there.

Giovanni tried to scramble and book me with someone else. But I was already insulted and angry, so I left and immediately I texted Ben, the boss XXXXX Ben tried to do damage control for me, but the damage was already done. 

If you want a good massage and no B.S., book Shane, Giovanni or Rodrigo instead. DON’T BOOK CODY! HE’S UNPROFESSIONAL! 👎👎👎!

Moderator’s Note

Posting personal information, such as cell numbers,  is a rules violation. 

Since when do you have to look sick to be sick? I don't get this. How is it unprofessional to come out to the reception area and explain his issue to the customer? If I were Cody, I would have had a receptionist handle the explanation, and never made face-to-face contact with the customer. Who needs a selfish, unreasonable customer complaining about a cancelled appointment when you're not feeling good? Anyone can get a last-minute illness. My God, I've had food poisoning so many times in NYC. I can assure you, it didn't show on my face, but the stench from my soiled underwear was awful. I find this "DON'T BOOK" post pretty offensive, and unnecessary. The guy was nice enough to greet you and explain. He doesn't deserve a hissy fit.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dreamboy13 said:

I’m trying to determine the coding for this schedule that I just realized they post every week. 

What do the white circles vs black circles mean? Are the white ones meaning daytime and black ones for evening?

The rest seems pretty straightforward with which spa they are working in on any given day based on triangles. 

IMG_6470.jpeg

Yes, White is "opening shift" , black" is closing shift"🙂

Edited by JUWS