411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

I was in 27 today and got a massage from itoly, Prices went up to 60 a hour what is not bad there was 4 guys there to choose from really good looking guys, ben was not in the mood he told nicely to take one off the guys there and in the middle itoly told he hope I will give a good tip, he start working last week and no experience ever how to massage but the rest was good but he tried to be nice

I was in 27 today and got a massage from itoly, Prices went up to 60 a hour what is not bad there was 4 guys there to choose from really good looking guys, ben was not in the mood he told nicely to take one off the guys there and in the middle itoly told he hope I will give a good tip, he start working last week and no experience ever how to massage but the rest was good but he tried to be nice

I tried 27 spa, it small and a bit dingy, rooms very small but that was ok. I think Italo must have written his own reviews, massage was rushed and mediocre at best. He was nice enough but skill not so much. Shorted me about 10 minutes and used that time to change the table while I was getting dressed. Will probably give the place another try but not this masseur.

I have been going to this location for a few years (when it was Sunny Boy). The renovations are nice, but yes it's still small. The masseurs used to be all Asians (at least that was the case whenever I was there) but now there's a mix of types. I had an appointment with Ben last week but he was trying to steer business towards the other guys so I agreed. His name is Winn. Good massage but devoid of anything till the end, which was very mechanical. And I was shorted about 20 min on a 90 min massage. I'd still like to try Ben but otherwise...meh.

Didn’t get great experience with 27 spa . They are very unorganized. Was with an Asian guy last week and he almost shorted 15 min. They were offer cheap price with cheap service . The spa became to a whore house that I can heard other people ‘s voice clearly . Disappointed!!!!!!

Went there last week, no impressed at all!

Ben is short and not very masculine Asian man. Tried Itoly ‘s massage that is the worst one. I guess he never did the massage. Do not wast your money on something you will regret. The only common thing the spa offer with others is the “happy ending” . Totally agree with topvolt no impressed at all .

Had Ben when he was at super man------not impressed but a cute Asian...yes

I quite enjoyed my overall session with Ben both technically and sensually. Maybe not stellar stellar but I’ll go back.

One question... did they remove the Sunny Boy table shower? I forgot to ask when I was there. Liked that table a lot more than Utopia’s.

I quite enjoyed my overall session with Ben both technically and sensually. Maybe not stellar stellar but I’ll go back.

One question... did they remove the Sunny Boy table shower? I forgot to ask when I was there. Liked that table a lot more than Utopia’s.

No they have the table shower but they hed so much stuff In the table shower room so I dont think it's in use but yes it's still there

They have table shower with very limited space and the most annoying is the window is very dirty that you always get distracted by outside noises !

I was recently there (last week) and had Adam, he seemed European. He was a cutie for sure. Had a really nice touch. I prefer a deep massage and it was more relaxing, but I wanted to fall asleep it was so soothing. The music was really loud, which I didn't mind so much after a while. The sensual part was limited to the very end. It was nice, but not super special. I can't really complain though. I would probably try again sometime. I need to get to Utopia.

Was there this week again, Wast of time, not nice place, no good massages, charging for a hour and get only 40 minutes, remind me twice in the middle for a good tip prices went up will not go back wasting my time

Bummer. Out of curiosity, who did you have? I guess 27 Spa was a flash in the pan.