411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

Ryan, who used to work at Greenhouse now works at 27 men spa.

He is a very cute Asian twink with glasses. Smiling and friendly. Also I think he is working out, nicely toned body for a twink.

I went for table shower + massage. They now also have taken over the other apartment on the same floor across the stairs. I got the room in that apartment, which is larger, and more private.

Ryan’s massage is not highly skilled but that is not what I was after today anyway. I enjoyed and tipped very well and I will be going back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Who's the best at 27 now? I like some muscle and good technique. Anyone know where Hadrien went?

My experience at 27 has been overall positive. But as I commented in the SPAS IN NYC thread, I’ve yet to have a technically A+ massage. There remain more guys to try. The most recent posts on new totally untrained guys are worrisome, so check here first and buyer beware.

I've tried most of the massuers here and nobody does a really technical massage. Robin is good, but he's no longer part of the staff. Chris is very good looking, but his massage is no good. One would think this spa focuses more on the looks of its masseurs. :/

I am just back from there and got an un-enjoyable table shower + massage.

My masseur was Andrey, from Belarus who is incredibly handsome. I do NOT recommend.

Terrible massage in all aspects and no happy moment at any point.

For the first time, I didn’t tip a spa masseur.

Edited by Tarte Gogo

• 2 weeks later...
It's true. Chris/Jayson one and the same.

I first tried him at Babylon. And we we're both surprised when I walked in at 27 and had him.

That is very disappointing. I was going to try “Chris”, but given he’s “Jason” and the bizarre setup with the scrub table I am finished with Spa 27. I went once and had Ahmed, but won’t go back. Customers have to walk through the studio and pass through the building stairwell to get to the scrub room. The scrub table is recessed so it’s wonky laying face down and awkward getting out of it. Plus I am surprised the building hasn’t been condemned — a real fire hazard.