411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

? Hmmm... I just checked out 27 Men Spa's FB page to see who's working this week. A few weeks ago, they announced that they will have a 2nd location nearby. This week's FB post added some new (and in my opinion, unfortunate) info. It sounds like the price will be higher than the original location after the first month. Here's their wording:

"80% of current team will move to new location. Some more new guys will join. The price will be same as first location for first one month."

The new location is only about a block away from the original. I could understand offering extras for a fee, like a table shower or a pedicure, but charging more for the same service, just a (slightly) different location? I wish them the best. Some of the guys will have regulars who will probably be willing to pay a little more but I don't know how this will work in the long run. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

? Hmmm... I just checked out 27 Men Spa's FB page to see who's working this week. A few weeks ago, they announced that they will have a 2nd location nearby. This week's FB post added some new (and in my opinion, unfortunate) info. It sounds like the price will be higher than the original location after the first month. Here's their wording:

"80% of current team will move to new location. Some more new guys will join. The price will be same as first location for first one month."

The new location is only about a block away from the original. I could understand offering extras for a fee, like a table shower or a pedicure, but charging more for the same service, just a (slightly) different location? I wish them the best. Some of the guys will have regulars who will probably be willing to pay a little more but I don't know how this will work in the long run. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Was there earlier. Found out the 60 min rate is going up to $70 after the first month. New facilities. More actual spa services vs only massage.

Was there earlier. Found out the 60 min rate is going up to $70 after the first month. New facilities. More actual spa services vs only massage.

Yeah, that's about what I was expecting, but my point remains - why pay $70 for 60 min when the other place ONE BLOCK AWAY (lol) is cheaper for the exact same service. ?‍♂️ I guess 27 Men Spa is relying on their star performers to pull in the clients.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that's about what I was expecting, but my point remains - why pay $70 for 60 min when the other place ONE BLOCK AWAY (lol) is cheaper for the exact same service. ?‍♂️ I guess 27 Men Spa is relying on their star performers to pull in the clients.

Looks like all the all-star are at the new location and all the newbies are at the old location from the FB time chart

Looks like all the all-star are at the new location and all the newbies are at the old location from the FB time chart

Well yeah that’s kind of fact. But the new name like Alex or Jacob actually not new new. They were both discussed here many times. It not good if I say out where they come from, (their former place would be upset) But you will know who they are when you meet in person. ?

There is no body scrub in 166 w 27 th st location. But they have it at 105 which is new location. However the body scrub service has to delay one week because the glass wall didn’t arrive yet. ?

? I could have sworn I saw a shower in the big restroom too bad they never thought to use it for a body scrub location. I guess I will have to call in a week.

Edited by Chad Constantine