411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

That is very disappointing. I was going to try “Chris”, but given he’s “Jason” and the bizarre setup with the scrub table I am finished with Spa 27. I went once and had Ahmed, but won’t go back. Customers have to walk through the studio and pass through the building stairwell to get to the scrub room. The scrub table is recessed so it’s wonky laying face down and awkward getting out of it. Plus I am surprised the building hasn’t been condemned — a real fire hazard.

I need some advice! I read this post and it matches my first impression of Spa27. I was about to do a walk-in last week and was worried that the place was beyond run-down. Maybe I'm too fussy, but I tend to link external appearance with internal cleanliness. Am I missing something? Is the interior space at Spa27 super clean? Given the positive responses about some of the masseurs and its location - which is perfect for me - I would like to try it. I would appreciate some feedback about the overall cleanliness of the place. Thanks!

That is very disappointing. I was going to try “Chris”, but given he’s “Jason” and the bizarre setup with the scrub table I am finished with Spa 27. I went once and had Ahmed, but won’t go back. Customers have to walk through the studio and pass through the building stairwell to get to the scrub room. The scrub table is recessed so it’s wonky laying face down and awkward getting out of it. Plus I am surprised the building hasn’t been condemned — a real fire hazard.

I did the table shower a few months ago and was totally freaked out with the proximity of the electrical outlets to it.

I need some advice! I read this post and it matches my first impression of Spa27. I was about to do a walk-in last week and was worried that the place was beyond run-down. Maybe I'm too fussy, but I tend to link external appearance with internal cleanliness. Am I missing something? Is the interior space at Spa27 super clean? Given the positive responses about some of the masseurs and its location - which is perfect for me - I would like to try it. I would appreciate some feedback about the overall cleanliness of the place. Thanks!

They have a good staff and working to make it even better and yes it's a old apartment and it's on the 3rd floor where you have to up old stairs but its clean

• 3 weeks later...

It’s not horrible and I’m picky.

Hero is a pit and so is east man spa.

While Spa 27 isn’t one of the best in appearance, it’s not the worst and it’s clean.

Just not as nice as the Utopia, Greenhouse, and Super Mens of the massage world.

Seems Chris is not working again for a while. I called there , been told he had some examination?

Did any one have some experience of yura ? He is Russion? Asian ? Russian Asian ? Some of his reviews on yelp and here is negative while also I read some positive reviews. So any one have more information? Please PM me. Thank u.

Seems Chris is not working again for a while. I called there , been told he had some examination?

Did any one have some experience of yura ? He is Russion? Asian ? Russian Asian ? Some of his reviews on yelp and here is negative while also I read some positive reviews. So any one have more information? Please PM me. Thank u.

Tried yura. He's tall Russian. Slender. Good massage. Nice HE. Would probably repeat.

I forgot to mention, they have finished refurbishing the old section where Sunny boy spa used to operate. It is very nice now, you can go from the table shower room to your massage room without waking more than 1 yard.

At least Chris and Ryan were there today (Thursday). Also 2 other guys, not sure what their name is. I was told Louis was not there.

• 3 weeks later...