411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

• 2 weeks later...

Due to circumstances beyond my control, we were not able to meet last week. However, I was able to rebook for today. I can add my recommendation for Antonio. ?

Also, the new/2nd location is very nice. Lots of room, a nice bathroom (compared to the original location lol), lots of little touches that make it more comfortable. They take your temp upon arrival and have lots of sanitizer available too.

My only regret is that I didn't ask to meet the other new guys when I left so I'd have an idea who they are for the future. lol

I really can not believe this but I can understand their reasoning. Well if you don't have a stamp card for 27 mens spa you cant get a new one at their new location. I asked Ken for one after my massage because I needed a new card and I was told yesterday that they will only be giving them out at the old location so people still go to the old spa.

Well yeah that’s kind of fact. But the new name like Alex or Jacob actually not new new. They were both discussed here many times. It not good if I say out where they come from, (their former place would be upset) But you will know who they are when you meet in person. ?

Is Jacob Asian? What does he look like

• 2 weeks later...

I went today and met with Patrick (thinner, Asian). Definitely recommend/would go back. Patrick was good, but a bit too thin for me. Will try Antonio next time

Would you know if he is the same Patrick who was previously with Shangrila? He was from Thailand and gave a nice mixture of Swedish and Thai. He was medium build not what I woud describe as too thin.

Is Jacob Asian? What does he look like

He's tall and cute, gives a decent massage. A little shy for my taste but I'd recommend him.

I went today and met with Patrick (thinner, Asian). Definitely recommend/would go back. Patrick was good, but a bit too thin for me. Will try Antonio next time

Good to know. Thanks. I will look for him next time. ;)

Would you know if he is the same Patrick who was previously with Shangrila? He was from Thailand and gave a nice mixture of Swedish and Thai. He was medium build not what I woud describe as too thin.

I haven’t made it to Shangrila, so can’t confirm. That said, this massage was a mixture of Swedish and Thai so it’s possible. I would say medium build as well (wasn’t a super tiny guy), but I do have a preference for beefier types so he was smaller than the norm

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I’ll be in NYC for a week or so in about 10 days. I’ve been reading this forum for years and wish to thank you all for both the information as well as the entertainment (speaking as someone living in a less masseur-asset rich part of the country who is otherwise lo ving vicariously through you lucky NYC folks). However, it can be dizzying keeping up with the different spas and the migration of masseurs from ions place to another. On my last visit to the city, I’d hoped to try Simon at Utopia (based upon ethics forum). However, he was not working the day I went. Thus, I was assigned a cute-ish younger guy who gave a nice and friendly table shower and massage. I cannot recall his name... Asian and sort of doughy but cute and friendly. However, I would not repeat. I also have had a lovely experience with Kenzo when he was at Manta. It would repeat that based upon how involved the experience was even though himself Kenzo was a bit rougher in appearance than I typically like.

Liike many others on the forum, I rather like the spa experience and the thrill of not knowing entirely what will happen or how it will unfold. I am largely attracted to guys who are slim but defined, at least somewhat reasonably skilled at massage and who would be described as nice (so that the experience is pleasant regardless of how it plays out). To that end, I am curious if Simon (now at ShangriLa if I’m keeping up correctly) is still on the recommended list. I am open to any and all suggestions of you have them. I’m happy to accept DM responses or ones within this forum.

Thank you all, again. You have provided hours of enjoyment and research material for this Long time fan.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m seeing Yura at 3pm! Can’t wait!

My afternoon with Yura was delightful. I’ve never done a body scrub before, so I treated myself to a 90 minute package with Yura that included body scrub and body work. And, it was all a phenomenal treat!

From the moment I first met Yura in the lobby, he was warm, welcoming, and friendly. When he asked if I wanted the body scrub first or last, I confessed that I had not ever done a body scrub before, so I didn’t know. He suggested we do it first, and I think that was a brilliant suggestion.

Every step along the way, he attended to my comfort, and the body scrub was a really nice way to fully relax and get ready for a massage. It also allowed me to get to experience Yura’s large and warm hands with a variety of really fascinating textures too!

After the scrub, Yura helped me dry off and even wrapped the towel around my waist. I thought this was a really charming and unexpectedly sweet gesture.

Once on the table, he asked how I liked my massage and gave the option for firm. I told him I played rugby and currently do CrossFit, so my body is torn up and would benefit from a hard massage. He obliged with pizzazz, and Yura did an exceptional job digging into the knots in my shoulders and working over my hamstrings and hips to really loosen and open them up.

Beyond providing excellent service, Yura was so sweet with compliments and even asked me questions about my life. Whether he was sincere or not, it felt sincere, and he made me feel really great about myself. And, he made me feel really attractive. He even complimented my eyes after I paid, which was a wonderful parting touch.

Physically and emotionally, Yura provided the best massage I have ever had. And, he’s damn good looking himself. I left feeling like a million bucks and would definitely see Yura again!

• 2 months later...
On 3/18/2021 at 8:45 PM, Rugger said:

My afternoon with Yura was delightful. I’ve never done a body scrub before, so I treated myself to a 90 minute package with Yura that included body scrub and body work. And, it was all a phenomenal treat!

From the moment I first met Yura in the lobby, he was warm, welcoming, and friendly. When he asked if I wanted the body scrub first or last, I confessed that I had not ever done a body scrub before, so I didn’t know. He suggested we do it first, and I think that was a brilliant suggestion.

Every step along the way, he attended to my comfort, and the body scrub was a really nice way to fully relax and get ready for a massage. It also allowed me to get to experience Yura’s large and warm hands with a variety of really fascinating textures too!

After the scrub, Yura helped me dry off and even wrapped the towel around my waist. I thought this was a really charming and unexpectedly sweet gesture.

Once on the table, he asked how I liked my massage and gave the option for firm. I told him I played rugby and currently do CrossFit, so my body is torn up and would benefit from a hard massage. He obliged with pizzazz, and Yura did an exceptional job digging into the knots in my shoulders and working over my hamstrings and hips to really loosen and open them up.

Beyond providing excellent service, Yura was so sweet with compliments and even asked me questions about my life. Whether he was sincere or not, it felt sincere, and he made me feel really great about myself. And, he made me feel really attractive. He even complimented my eyes after I paid, which was a wonderful parting touch.

Physically and emotionally, Yura provided the best massage I have ever had. And, he’s damn good looking himself. I left feeling like a million bucks and would definitely see Yura again!

What does Yura look like.