411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

Just came back from 27, had Basil , very friendly , nice firm hands .. enjoyed it totally . Last week I had Yuri , he is pretty awesome with more perks .

The Egyptian was good but don’t like the him commenting about the tip .

On the topic of tip what % is good if the massage was good ?

I just went in for the first time since they expanded to both sides of the floor. Rooms are slightly larger now and newer, still has its old charm though just with new area rugs and a nicer front desk area. Still for me a great value for the money, clean facilities and a great location.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had Yura at spa 27. Good technique but the guy is very hairy . Even the hair in his forearms which he uses to massage my back felt like sand paper . Over all a very sweet guy, very well equipped to give a relaxing experience but a little too chatty at the beginning . The room was cozy and clean. I saw a couple of other guys at the reception a Latin young guy out of shape and an Asian I might try next time .

I had a good experience with Ahmed (I think someone said he’s mixed Egyptian/Latino?), but not sure if he’s for everyone. Massage wasn’t very sensual but pressure was good (which is better for me than sensual grazing with not enough pressure... feels like they’re just trying to run out the clock). Curious how he is after repeat visits. Seems like a nice guy, a little shy. Also he didn’t bring up tipping during our massage at all, which is something earlier mentions of him said he did.

I had a good experience with Ahmed (I think someone said he’s mixed Egyptian/Latino?), but not sure if he’s for everyone. Massage wasn’t very sensual but pressure was good (which is better for me than sensual grazing with not enough pressure... feels like they’re just trying to run out the clock). Curious how he is after repeat visits. Seems like a nice guy, a little shy. Also he didn’t bring up tipping during our massage at all, which is something earlier mentions of him said he did.

Ahmed was very sensual throughout and it got a bit more involved near the end. I’ve onky seen him that once and I liked him, but didn’t love the actual massage.

Just had Yura at spa 27. Good technique but the guy is very hairy . Even the hair in his forearms which he uses to massage my back felt like sand paper . Over all a very sweet guy, very well equipped to give a relaxing experience but a little too chatty at the beginning . The room was cozy and clean. I saw a couple of other guys at the reception a Latin young guy out of shape and an Asian I might try next time .

That’s funny because I don’t remember Yura being hairy at all. Are you sure it was him? Maybe I missed the hair, but honestly don’t remember it at all. Lol

I’ll be back for him onky because the end was fireworks and amazing. Also liked his massage.

That’s funny because I don’t remember Yura being hairy at all. Are you sure it was him? Maybe I missed the hair, but honestly don’t remember it at all. Lol

I’ll be back for him onky because the end was fireworks and amazing. Also liked his massage.

Yes he is tall exotic and “hairy” . Great personality and very well equipped to give a great massage experience. I am not into hair at all so for me even feeling a hairy arm massaging my smooth sensitive skin is not relaxing . But he is a nice guy and so far the best looking I saw there.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what the comments about Yura's hairiness are referring to, unless you're expecting a dolphin? Saw him the other day and he had an average amount of hair? Cute and nice guy overall.

The only weird thing was he rubbed his upper forearms (the part on the arm where guys have the most hair?) into my hands, so essentially he was rubbing my hands with his armhair. Kind of a weird sensation and might make one think he's "hairy", but it would feel like that with anyone with any amount of arm hair...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recently had a similar experience with Yuri from spa 27. The massage from Yuri, was a simple rotation legs, arms, back, too-much ass work, back to legs, arms, back, ass, repeat.... very mechanical, and not powerful enough, though he did manage to crack most of the joints in my hands, and his. The ending was slow, his manhood somehow was displayed, as well as mine. OK performance nothing to try again, Noticed they had at least 4-7 guys available during the day (depending on time) including a super cute Asian. $60/h plus tip (30-50%). Yuri wasn't my type.

I recently had a similar experience with Yuri from spa 27. The massage from Yuri, was a simple rotation legs, arms, back, too-much ass work, back to legs, arms, back, ass, repeat.... very mechanical, and not powerful enough, though he did manage to crack most of the joints in my hands, and his. The ending was slow, his manhood somehow was displayed, as well as mine. OK performance nothing to try again, Noticed they had at least 4-7 guys available during the day (depending on time) including a super cute Asian. $60/h plus tip (30-50%). Yuri wasn't my type.

Is it because you kept calling him Yuri?

• 2 weeks later...

Went to 27 Spa last week and not in a hurry to go back. I was confusing Sunny Boy Spa with another place on the same street--Moon Boy Spa I think it was called. They may have been affiliated. I had several great experiences at Moon Boy which is long gone; spent several Sunday afternoons with a hot Asian guy named Nick. I remember visiting Sunny Boy once and it was pretty much a dump; I have to say that's the word I would use for 27 Spa as well. There was apparently only one guy on; I know this is going to sound very unkind but he was very unattractive. And it's not just that he wasn't my type; I have several types and he definitely fit into one of the categories, but I couldn't even feign interest in the HE. His massage skills weren't terrible though. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of someone else on my way out to see what other options there might be but no such luck. The building it's in would need some improvements to be considered dilapidated; the staircase is frightening. And the interior of the "spa" seems mostly clean with the lights turned down very low, but it still seemed as shabby as I remembered it before. I'm afraid I have to agree with the other negative comments.

• 1 month later...

Surprised Constantine has been brought up here so much without anyone mentioning how handsome he is. He’s very hot. Body similar to Yura (tall, skinny). Massage technique was a little strange (a lot of thumb pressing without him leaning his body weight into it) but I think I’ll repeat.