411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

I was in 27 today and got a massage from itoly, Prices went up to 60 a hour what is not bad there was 4 guys there to choose from really good looking guys, ben was not in the mood he told nicely to take one off the guys there and in the middle itoly told he hope I will give a good tip, he start working last week and no experience ever how to massage but the rest was good but he tried to be nice

Was there this week again, Wast of time, not nice place, no good massages, charging for a hour and get only 40 minutes, remind me twice in the middle for a good tip prices went up will not go back wasting my time

Yes I am curious also. Ur first time was with Italo as u post before. Who’s u with ur second time ?

I was there month ago with Chris. Who no longer there now.

Chris was a big surprise to me . He is so good looking and masculine Asian man . Great strong hands . Said he is not there any more . Was wondering anyone has his personal info can pm me . Really wanna see him anywhere in the town . Please pm me about his info if he is working anywhere else or personally . Thanks

Chris was a big surprise to me . He is so good looking and masculine Asian man . Great strong hands . Said he is not there any more . Was wondering anyone has his personal info can pm me . Really wanna see him anywhere in the town . Please pm me about his info if he is working anywhere else or personally . Thanks

Agree with it . I went there multiple times. Chris was the first one I tried then never get the same experience once he disappeared. The spa was very inconsistent with the service . I was happy to see Chris coz he never short of time and the service he offered . I am sad about the 27 spa became to what it is now. Not going there any more unless they have someone like Chris .

I was in 27 today and got a massage from itoly, Prices went up to 60 a hour what is not bad there was 4 guys there to choose from really good looking guys, ben was not in the mood he told nicely to take one off the guys there and in the middle itoly told he hope I will give a good tip, he start working last week and no experience ever how to massage but the rest was good but he tried to be nice

itoly was very young and somewat playful but no skill

itoly was very young and somewat playful but no skill

Italian is very intuitive and has a natural technique and pressure for me was good, nice guy, relaxing He also enjoys massaging glutes, he knows it feels good. I told him that I liked it with pressure and he did it. Ariel utopia spa was good also but no skill no interaction

• 3 weeks later...

Had Ben today and the massage was pretty good. Cute guy. But when I got out there was another masseur who was extremely handsome. Didn’t have a name tag on like Ben did. But he looked like he could be in a perfume ad. Chiseled face, thick black hair. Could have been Italian or Spanish. Does anyone know who that could be? There was someone else there before my massage that could have been Turkish or also Italian, kind of cute, very short black hair, but this other guy was very classically handsome.

I went today and I had Anthony. I wasn’t attracted to him, but at least he has proper massage skills, I think he was formally trained.

And yes, I can report that the shower table is back in service, that was nice.

Also there are now some signs in the massage rooms that describe how you can report a problem, like when the masseur shorts you on your time or when he asks for tip for extras. Seems to me that Ben reads this forums and adapts.

I’ll try Hadrien or Ben next time.

Had Italo. Mediocre massage, but friendly and very muscular body. I've seen Ben there and have read about Constantine. Who are the other masseurs there and what do they look like? (Adam, Anthony, etc.) At least I'd know who to book for next time. Thanks!

Had Italo. Mediocre massage, but friendly and very muscular body. I've seen Ben there and have read about Constantine. Who are the other masseurs there and what do they look like? (Adam, Anthony, etc.) At least I'd know who to book for next time. Thanks!

Anthony is a Russian slim guy. Not muscular, but friendly enough.