411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

13 minutes ago, KidJones said:

Not my experience at all....he has always given me a strong massage....beyond the attractiveness I find him quite competent

That’s great maybe he’s improved his technique or our styles differ, either way, happy for you😀

12 minutes ago, Ingress said:

Niel gave a great massage, would repeat and maybe be a regular.

Yeah, I had him again today too. He has full control and really knows what he is doing. Also, really great listener, I mean the other guys are great too, but this guy knows how to budget his time with EVERYTHING. I like how touchy he is, even when meeting me at the reception as he guides me to the room.

On 5/22/2024 at 11:39 PM, JohnJackNYC said:

Yeah, I had him again today too. He has full control and really knows what he is doing. Also, really great listener, I mean the other guys are great too, but this guy knows how to budget his time with EVERYTHING. I like how touchy he is, even when meeting me at the reception as he guides me to the room.

Is he on the photo roster ?

On 5/17/2024 at 7:35 AM, dreamboy13 said:

I’m trying to determine the coding for this schedule that I just realized they post every week. 

What do the white circles vs black circles mean? Are the white ones meaning daytime and black ones for evening?

The rest seems pretty straightforward with which spa they are working in on any given day based on triangles. 

IMG_6470.jpeg

Open circle is day time. Black circle is PM. 

On 5/30/2024 at 5:18 AM, sexyfit said:

Hi!

So far I’ve tried Oliver, Cody, Abriham, and Fin. message me if you want details on any of them. 

Who has the scoop on Noah, Giovanni and Rodrigo? 

I had a massage from Noah last week. Solid form pressure, great massage and great ending. I loved it and will definitely see him again. 

Hi Ben. I appreciate the fact that you check this forum and that you are so responsive to its members. 
You could settle a question that is frequently discussed on CoM. 
If I book 60 minutes for $70, how much of that goes to the masseur at your spas?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Manhattan said:

Hi Ben. I appreciate the fact that you check this forum and that you are so responsive to its members. 
You could settle a question that is frequently discussed on CoM. 
If I book 60 minutes for $70, how much of that goes to the masseur at your spas?

Thanks for asking.  
IMG_0862.thumb.jpeg.a4422bd86ed8c2a489cd6e516028b172.jpeg

I haven’t work in other men spa for about 6 years.  As far as I know. This level should be the most high at market.  

(I am sorry I think I shouldn’t expose other spas information so i deleted). 

Edited by Benhby

34 minutes ago, Benhby said:

Thanks for asking.  
Most majority of men spa commissions are same.  Which is 20 per hour.   No matter how much spa charge.     Some of them may offer additional if body scrub and massage combo booked but not all. 
in our place.the last line of  The following pic shows our  commission IMG_0862.thumb.jpeg.a4422bd86ed8c2a489cd6e516028b172.jpeg

(I don’t know why it’s up side down 🙃)
you may find that when it’s 60 mins up. It’s not 20 per hour anymore. We increase commission.   This is encouraging our workmate to take longer sessions.   And when there is BS items. We have extra commission.   
I haven’t work in other men spa for about 6 years.  As far as I know. This level should be the most high at market.  

This is interesting, thanks for this. Now I get why some masseurs in other spas ask for tips. Specially if they ended the session happily. That is, if this is the general commission rate for majority, if not all, the men’s spa.

Thank you Ben!!

If it's true (and I'll bet it is) that $20/hr is the high end rate at NYC mens spas, then $20 should be the baseline tip for a massage with zero extras. Any service beyond that should be generously acknowledged.   

You cheapskates out there are ruining it for everyone when you get great service and don't tip accordingly. If masseurs expect to get shitty tips, they are forced to negotiate. 

Lead the way, be a gentleman, and tip well. The next customer will reap the benefit and one day that customer might be you!

26 minutes ago, Manhattan said:

Thank you Ben!!

If it's true (and I'll bet it is) that $20/hr is the high end rate at NYC mens spas, then $20 should be the baseline tip for a massage with zero extras. Any service beyond that should be generously acknowledged.   

You cheapskates out there are ruining it for everyone when you get great service and don't tip accordingly. If masseurs expect to get shitty tips, they are forced to negotiate. 

Lead the way, be a gentleman, and tip well. The next customer will reap the benefit and one day that customer might be you!

Amen baby!!! Totally agree with this. We want to be treated with extras we have to be willing to give extras and not scare off our service givers.