411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

Perhaps ask the manager Yura if anyone has ever hired a couples session, and if so, who seems to like to work together... it won't necessarily be a review of the session, but it might enlighten whether anybody ever hires such.

4 minutes ago, Longuy said:

Does Yura still do massages? His name is on the schedule but no days next to him

Pretty sure he’s the HK manager and not doing sessions any more. He had a great “elbow style” that while panned by many, I liked a lot. Plus he’s a nice guy and even nicer to look at from the table view. 

Saw Noah today at hk for an hour massage.  Very handsome addition who gives a nice massage.  It was on softer side which I prefer but presumably you can ask for firmer pressure.  Good flow and enjoyed massage and was very happy.  I would see him again

On 3/12/2024 at 3:28 PM, aznfriendlyguy1 said:

Any info about looks/services of the new guys? Noah or Fin? Feel free to DM too. Thanks!

Just got back with 60 minutes with Fin. I was walk-in and he was the only one available. He is very slim with an Emo/Goth vibe, lots of random tattoos. They also lowered my time from 75 minutes to 60. I wasn't happy from the start, but I just said "go with it." Welp, I have one to never go back to This was 90% I could have gotten at "Massage Envy" (gross). Never spoke to me, put no effort into it, never asked questions. I couldn't wait for it to end. I went there for an experience, no a light rub on the back.

Can anyone please DM me the answer to this? How do you go about asking you masseuse about the "extras" or being naked with you in the room? 

I just had my first massage at HK and there was nothing. Zero! I don't want that to happen again. Any advice or tips to make my next session be much more sensual? How do you approach it?

Thanks in advance!

22 hours ago, Tcre78 said:

Just got back with 60 minutes with Fin. I was walk-in and he was the only one available. He is very slim with an Emo/Goth vibe, lots of random tattoos. They also lowered my time from 75 minutes to 60. I wasn't happy from the start, but I just said "go with it." Welp, I have one to never go back to This was 90% I could have gotten at "Massage Envy" (gross). Never spoke to me, put no effort into it, never asked questions. I couldn't wait for it to end. I went there for an experience, no a light rub on the back.

Busy day, huh? 

Does anyone know where I can find picture of the men listed below? They are not part of latest list put out. I know most are new.

Zaid

Luca

Elliott

Rodrigo

Thanks in advance!

On 3/25/2024 at 10:42 AM, Longuy said:

Does Yura still do massages? His name is on the schedule but no days next to him

I don’t think he does anymore, but I think he is so sexy, I have wondered the same. I wonder if he was requested with enough notice, if he would?