Does anyone have a preference for meeting guys with a certain profession?

tradehunter
This topic is 2258 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, apparently the rumor is true......a now-moved-on dude I met several times, former Marine and now a firefighter, would nearly beg to give me head and bottom for me......scorching hot......and, one time, it happened after he did a full-on sex show with a chick, which I'd wanted to watch (she had left by then!)......

I know--I drive from DC to Quantico sometimes just to smell the sexual tension in the air around base. And a lot of them have girlfriends and kids. There used to be a bunch of them as guards at the Naval HQ here who became everyone's favorite party boys. And years ago all of them waiting for the bus to Camp LeJeune from DC were 100% trade. Cheap trade. 6-pack of beer trade.

Always thought it'd be perfect to retire around a marine base. Worked well for Dink Flamingo.

From all his posts here on the forum I assumed he was versatile. If you're interested I'd verify that with him directly. I think he'll be back in the US in March.

~Boomer~

That’s what I thought I’d remembered too, Boomer, but I followed the above link and checked his ad before I posted, and it listed him as a bottom. :-(

I know--I drive from DC to Quantico sometimes just to smell the sexual tension in the air around base. And a lot of them have girlfriends and kids. There used to be a bunch of them as guards at the Naval HQ here who became everyone's favorite party boys. And years ago all of them waiting for the bus to Camp LeJeune from DC were 100% trade. Cheap trade. 6-pack of beer trade.

Always thought it'd be perfect to retire around a marine base. Worked well for Dink Flamingo.

You darty tease! I'm hard already!

Kipp

I knew someone who had a thing for sewer cleaners. Since they weren't that easy to find, he kept a couple of sewer cleaner's uniforms in a trunk under his bed, and when he found a persuadable number, they would both don the uniforms to have sex. The uniforms were somewhat...ummm...pungent.

yup, apparently the rumor is true......a now-moved-on dude I met several times, former Marine and now a firefighter, would nearly beg to give me head and bottom for me......scorching hot......and, one time, it happened after he did a full-on sex show with a chick, which I'd wanted to watch (she had left by then!)......[/quote

Well if you know a ot of fat servicemen it might skew the numbers a bit.

Construction workers are probably easy to find. What big city r u in?

I'm in SF. Lots of construction going on here, but not sure how many of them are available. Also we rarely have hot humid days.

It's the *hot* part that's rare. Relative humidity in SF is usually quite high.

It's the *hot* part that's rare. Relative humidity in SF is usually quite high.

I have a thing for bus boys,dish washers,food prep guys,food vendors,cleaning guys,laborers,guys who clean the train stations,a lot of them are really hot,I find farm workers very attractive too,but there aren't many farms in my part of the country,also guys who sell souveneers,etc in the parks,I also find landscape workers,gardeners very hot too

Edited by hornymm

One time, I picked up an exterminator in a park. He was a little guy, with beautiful tight muscles like a gymnast, and dumb as a post. The sex was uncommonly good. He was very submissive, whatever I wanted, he was totally into it. The fact that he was so dim made it even hotter and I was uncomfortable seeing that side of myself.