Plastic surgery - would you consider it?

Jose305
This topic is 1794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is having the hair growing out of my ears transplanted to the top of my head possible yet?

:)

I have read that they can use armpit hair and public hair in cases where there isn't enough donor hair on the scalp. After it's transplanted, it grows like normal head hair.

I'm currently about 300. If I ever succeed in getting back down to 220ish, I may well have some sagging skin that I would want to address. I've seen a couple of guys at my gym who lost substantial weight and their skin didn't really adjust, and I would be very self-conscious about it if I looked like that. Also apparently it's a real issue with chafing.

Aside from that no. My skin is extremely fair and sensitive and doesn't heal all that well, so I would be one of those people you could tell had work done.

I am currently researching lipo options. I am 66, about 15 lbs overweight, but firm, excercise and stay in as good shape as I can, but somehow my metabolism has slowed, and with aging, i developed the male "pooch"

that annoying belly fat that you cant get rid of no matter how much excercise you do.... I walk, I do the stepper and situps, but the "pooch" refuses to leave. I know I would feel better without it, so lipo seems like a viable solution. There should be NO stigma to anything you want to do to yourself to make you feel better and happy with your appearance. Any haters get the Holiday FUCK YOU !

I am currently researching lipo options. I am 66, about 15 lbs overweight, but firm, excercise and stay in as good shape as I can, but somehow my metabolism has slowed, and with aging, i developed the male "pooch"

that annoying belly fat that you cant get rid of no matter how much excercise you do.... I walk, I do the stepper and situps, but the "pooch" refuses to leave. I know I would feel better without it, so lipo seems like a viable solution. There should be NO stigma to anything you want to do to yourself to make you feel better and happy with your appearance. Any haters get the Holiday FUCK YOU !

I empathize with you.

Just had a minor procedure done. My first surgery of any kind. Officially elective, but all my doctors agreed it was medically necessary. (If only my insurance agreed as fully.) I kept waiting for my surgeon to hit me with an upsell -- a lift or a tuck or a peel or a poke...anything. But not even a coupon for coolsculpting. I guess I'm just too far gone for mere surgery...

Im thinking about having my upper and lower eyelids done. I see nothing wrong with it. I also know a few people who were trainers or kept their weight stable and developed a fat pocket entering their 50s. They had lipo done as the docs said no amount of diet and exercise would work.

Im thinking about having my upper and lower eyelids done. I see nothing wrong with it. I also know a few people who were trainers or kept their weight stable and developed a fat pocket entering their 50s. They had lipo done as the docs said no amount of diet and exercise would work.

I have a little fat pad around my navel. I was thinking about cool lipo for that.