Feet Fetish

FootWhisperer

• 4 weeks later...
I been with over 200 guys in my life, and maybe ten said they'd been with more than one other person who was a foot bottom. And only about 5 true foot tops.

I been with over 200 guys in my life, and maybe ten said they'd been with more than one other person who was a foot bottom. And only about 5 true foot tops.

I've been with over 200 guys in my life, and maybe 100 said they'd been with more than one other person who was into feet. That's because I was looking for it and eventually got up the nerve to ask for it. It's not the easiest fetish to have (there are more difficult ones). But, the more I became comfortable with what turns me on, the more I found it easier to find. Law of the universe I guess. Seek and you shall find.

It's the most COMMON fetish but fetishes themselves are actually not that common.

I could find lots more guys into being feet BOTTOMS than tops. But I am just not into unnatractive guys with nice feet. I like ridiculously hot guys who also have nice feet.

I agree. we have the same taste. Makes it even more complicated. I have no problem meeting very attractive guys. But, try finding very attractive guys with very attractive feet. It's easier to find a fax machine.

I agree. we have the same taste. Makes it even more complicated. I have no problem meeting very attractive guys. But, try finding very attractive guys with very attractive feet. It's easier to find a fax machine.

AND who sexually ENJOY having their feet massaged or worshiped. As opposed to allowing you to do it. Or just liking massages.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I started to get pedicures a year ago when I accepted that I no longer could see my toenails clearly enough to safely cut them. I had no idea they could be so pleasurable.

I get a manicure and a pedicure whenever I do a physique competition. The first time I did it was for purely practical reasons - the spray tan stains your nails and a coat of polish keeps it from happening. But I enjoy it so much that its become part of the ritual of prepping for a show and looking my best.

• 2 weeks later...

This article says they exist. Not that it’s common. It’s just not. It’s maybe one of the top 20. But it’s not even close to a plurality let alone majority of men.

I don't want to speak for a prior poster that you commented on but i think what he meant to say is that a foot fetish is a very common fetish. Meaning that if you have a pronouced fetish, feet happens to be a common one. I am linking this one article https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/in-excess/201405/in-feet-first as an example. This lone article is not intended to be the absolute authority but i can tell you for someone who has had a foot fetish since early childhood and have explored it over a few decades, it has been professionally researched and of fetishes is listed as being one of the most prevalent.

I could easily post links of dozens of fetish sites specifically for feet from around the world. I am NOT saying though that a plurality or majority of men have foot fetishes. I am saying that if one has a pronouced fetish that, feet as an object related to that fetish, (in some shape or form) is quite common.

• 3 weeks later...

Love guys in flip-flops, but hate that most of them don't do anything to take care of their feet

Cardinal rules of wearing Havaianas: Get regular pedicures and a pumice stone is your friend. I spend a lot of time going barefoot when I'm down in Key West, but always make sure that I scrub down daily and keep my feet in shape.

I have seen these muscle steroid guys who work so hard on the upper torso then have peg legs. Worse is when they wear flip flops and they haven't groomed their feet in years. Why take care of the upper body and ignore the lower? I'll bet that Ben has pretty feet.

• 2 weeks later...

I certainly appreciate nice looking and well groomed feet on a man, but don't consider myself to have a foot fetish. I do find them very sexy. Same with nice hands.

However, a few years ago I met this guy on Grindr who had a major foot fetish and talked me into letting him worship my feet. I was totally uninformed and leery of doing it, but had just enough curiosity to go through with it. I was afraid I'd be ticklish, but that was not the case. He knew how to handle that.

I was heavy into volleyball at the time playing both league and on a traveling team and have very nice legs and also got regular pedicures and he sensed he'd be very interested in my feet. He gave me explicit instructions on what I should be wearing when he arrived (shorts, ankle sox and tennis shoes).

He arrived and was more than pleased with my legs and feet. He removed my shoes and very slowly and methodically went to "work" one foot at a time first removing the sock with his mouth and giving the most incredible service to each foot I could have imagined. He eventually worked his way pretty much all over my body and I eventually had an incredible release. The encounter lasted at least two hours (I'd never guessed I'd be able to last that long quite honestly).

This guy was not really my type at all and I was not attracted to him very much although he was really ok, but not someone I'd pursue. I had just turned 50 and it was one of THE most incredible sexual experiences I've ever had.

He really knew his stuff and I asked him afterwards how in the world he learned to do that as I was completely blown away by it. He said he visited foot Fetish clubs in NYC and learned a lot there. I'll say!

Anyway as reluctant as I was to go through with it, I did not regret a most incredible sexual experience. I never dreamed I'd be a part of something like that, mostly because I never thought about it. I'd jump at the chance to be with someone as gifted as this guy again.

If that's you in your avatar you look like you have great feet. I could see enjoying them and then working around the rest of your body.