Feet Fetish

FootWhisperer

I'm trying and failing to conjure a mental picture of this scene. I need a better imagination.

Or maybe a photograph? If the bottom is a fellow who can walk and chew gum, he's probably capable of handling a camera while being pounded on his back as @Benjamin_Nicholas licks his feet. Then we'd just have to hope that one or the other of them posts the picture.

I'm trying and failing to conjure a mental picture of this scene. I need a better imagination.

I will bite, @mike carey. Picture this: bottom on his back, getting fucked in the missionary position, his legs up, resting on the top’s shoulders. In that scenario, the bottom’s feet are just enticingly close to the top’s adoring mouth and tongue. Hot, very hot.

I will bite, @mike carey. Picture this: bottom on his back, getting fucked in the missionary position, his legs up, resting on the top’s shoulders. In that scenario, the bottom’s feet are just enticingly close to the top’s adoring mouth and tongue. Hot, very hot.

Ah, yes, I did say I needed a better imagination. But yes, so hot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you, @Whitman, very hot. Who are those guys?

Sorry, @liubit, but I don't know who they are. On the other hand, I can tell you that this is Dominic Santos, and that the big toe he's sucking belongs to Jimmy Fanz:

04610215.jpg

And here's toe-loving Dominic again, proving that he can do more than one thing at a time to Killian James:

https://assets.daily.squirt.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/KILDOM-35-725x966.jpg

Just curious how one would go about finding a (preferably hot) male pedicurist in Palm Springs? I'm sure there are plenty, just not sure how to find them. They don't need to go further than the pedicure, just having my feet massaged and pampered is enough to push all my buttons.