Feet Fetish

FootWhisperer

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t say that I have foot fetish. My feet are very sensitive and I always afraid to let someone touch them because it’s so ticklish. It’s like electricity all over my skin. I even do pedicures myself because one time I almost kicked lady in the face when she grabbed my feet to massage before pedicure. I didn’t mean it, just a reflex.  But I must say that one of the strongest orgasms I’ve had in my life is when top guy grabbed my feet and started sucking on my toes while pounding me at the same time. Never had it before and I just flew right up into the stratosphere. I think we did it 4-5 times that night. I was walking funny to the breakfast. 

43 minutes ago, liubit said:

I am quite ticklish too, @Rand, but when somebody licks my soles and sucks my toes I just abandon myself to pleasure and forget the tickling. It just disappears.  

For me, I suppose, it depends on if I trust that person. I must say that after that event I opened whole new chapter in my life. I’m glad you are enjoying it too 😉🦶it’s otherworldly 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey has anyone attended a sneaker/sportswear fetish event? They appear to take place in European cities and I'm curious to know if there is foot play at these events?

I've been to foot fetish nights at The Eagle, but that was several years ago. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...