Sexiest male news anchor?

glennnn

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First up is the lovely James Longman, with ABC News now after spending time as BBC’s Beirut correspondent. Openly gay and recently engaged. 

Next is the classically handsome Thomas Roberts (pictured with husband Patrick Abner). I know them both socially, and they are charming, friendly, handsome men. I always felt his career was somewhat stymied due to homophobia. 

Third would be Leland Vittert, formerly with Fox, now with NewsNation, and possessor of arguably the best hair in news. I think he’s very handsome, and single at 39 makes one wonder. 

This brings us to Matt Guttman - he of the infamous pubes pic! A sexy, hairy news hunk for sure! 

Finally, a local fellow, Erick Adame of NY1 - fit, handsome, great smile, openly gay and out and about here in NYC with his boyfriend. 

Honourable Mention/Runner Up would be Bill Hemmer from Fox. I know, I know - but still! Can’t help it, I think he’s hot - and single at 57 makes one wonder. 

BBD 

58B5C2BC-0E7F-49BD-92AA-355C2AF26DA0.jpeg

2B362C85-0EE7-4C5C-97A9-C1A40E073BAB.jpeg

0406FFAD-A143-47EC-9F8D-6D30EE746418.jpeg

D84972E5-E3A1-47EE-96CF-CE98591C176E.jpeg

568C17E2-2969-4A17-A2B9-B238D8519450.jpeg

5FAF0B3A-14BF-4FD8-B453-0E90378D4B90.jpeg

Edited by BtmBearDad
Pics out of order

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lynette was probably a victim of ageism. Saw it here in Canada recently when the long serving and very popular CTV news anchor in Quebec was terminated after more than 30 years on the network and 11 years I believe as news anchor.

Her sin. She let her hair turn grey during the pandemic as colouring it was too much of a hassle. The public backlash was so great that the network chief, a male of course, was himself terminated. 

Wish I could link some pics but that's beyond my pay grade here. Lol. 

Edited by Luv2play

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...