Sexiest male news anchor?

glennnn

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

THE VIEW started off Monday's show with a live report by James Longman from Israel.   Today they started with a report from Matt Gutman, but 3 minutes in he was ushered away from the scene by Israeli personnel because there was an active battle ratcheting up in the area.  He rejoined them later.

Edited by samhexum
for absolutely NO @%!*ING reason at all!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2022 at 4:18 AM, JoeMendoza said:

Hottie Mark Master is fired from KTLA - if he needs a shoulder to cry on... or other things, I am here.

He really screwed his own pooch at KTLA. His not being picked up by any other LA stations says it all. He's doing his own Spotify projects lately. 

10 hours ago, Hen said:

He really screwed his own pooch at KTLA. His not being picked up by any other LA stations says it all. He's doing his own Spotify projects lately. 

Yeah he messed up. Too bad I really liked him on KTLA. At least his Instagram has gratuitous shirtless pics of himself now. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/13/2020 at 6:13 PM, marylander1940 said:

Ari Melber

JmyRZ8QE.jpg

On 11/7/2020 at 1:18 PM, pitman said:

Ari Melber!

On 11/9/2020 at 10:43 PM, MysticMenace said:

Ari Melber

On 9/28/2022 at 9:39 AM, Kauaipres said:

Any one mention MSNBC's Ari Melber?  Why do I feel like I could make him smile?

I'm late to the party on Ari.  Is he gay?  Wikipedia says he's divorced from Drew Grant.  I suppose Drew could be a woman's name...

2 hours ago, samhexum said:

JmyRZ8QE.jpg

I'm late to the party on Ari.  Is he gay?  Wikipedia says he's divorced from Drew Grant.  I suppose Drew could be a woman's name...

Yes Drew Grant was a woman he divorced. He is supposedly not in a relationship now. Little is known about his private dating life. I find him very attractive. 

I'm looking at all these (hot) self-promoting anchors and reporters and thinking to myself Ted Koppel must be turning in his grave. (I know he's not dead, wise-ass).  

I went to see him speak nearly 5 years ago and among the many wise things he said one boiled down to the impossibility of achieving Journalistic professionalism by those who routinely make themselves the story.

Before I shifted into the sciences, I minored in journalism in the early '90s.  We would argue as to the degree of unprofessionalism and ego* in Dan's Walk-off moment (see video).  Now, look at the "journalists"

*I think he was wrong.  I also think he is a remarkable man and that CBS, in another matter, absolutely threw him under the bus.

On 11/1/2023 at 3:01 PM, Boink said:

You're not kidding! Committed career suicide on the air! What a disappointment.

I don't live in LA anymore nor do I follow whatever is really going on at KTLA... but what is refreshing is that he stood up for something/someone he believed in very strongly. I'd commend him for that. Clearly, there is a back story and like with all stories, there are usually many more than just two sides.

On 11/1/2023 at 4:43 AM, Hen said:

5 hours ago, ericwinters said:

I don't live in LA anymore nor do I follow whatever is really going on at KTLA... but what is refreshing is that he stood up for something/someone he believed in very strongly. I'd commend him for that. Clearly, there is a back story and like with all stories, there are usually many more than just two sides.

I didn't know about this correspondent, or the story, but I just watched the video and it really sucks, and I'm not surprised.  TV News was a public good (some here are old enough to remember that was a law), now it's simply one more way for large companies to make a little more money.  

Edited by Rod Hagen

• 1 month later...