Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

Oh I’ve definitely done the CK “take my Purty Boi on a public stroll”. It’s a lot of fun don’t get me wrong!! l LOVE Especially watching all the Mom’s eyes bulge ? in horror And all the pearl clutching. ? ? ?. Luv it. BUT to make it work the Boi needs thick skin and nerves of steel. Plus he needs to keep his objective in mind…… whahahahahah. Evil ? laugh.

Oh I’ve definitely done the CK “take my Purty Boi on a public stroll”. It’s a lot of fun don’t get me wrong!! l LOVE Especially watching all the Mom’s eyes bulge ? in horror And all the pearl clutching. ? ? ?. Luv it. BUT to make it work the Boi needs thick skin and nerves of steel. Plus he needs to keep his objective in mind…… whahahahahah. Evil ? laugh.

The guy just has his eyes on the PRI$$$$E.

SA getting a lot of attention in the press thanks to Matt Gaetz. I saw an article on some news website the other day that interviewed a few women (of course) who had used SA to meet sugar daddies.

I hope this doesn't mean they're going to shut down SA because of an under-18 slipping through and jail people like BackPage. After SESTA we're all waiting for the moral crusade to begin and are surprised it's held off so long.

Dateline on NBC did a tragic story several weeks ago about a poor girl who had a profile on Seeking Arrangement. It is called The Waiting Car.

though I assume SA users here in the forum don't plan to assault anybody, here's a free preview....the full episode requires sign-up at NBC or something......sad story, of course......

Dateline on NBC did a tragic story several weeks ago about a poor girl who had a profile on Seeking Arrangement. It is called The Waiting Car.

though I assume SA users here in the forum don't plan to assault anybody, here's a free preview....the full episode requires sign-up at NBC or something......sad story, of course......

I don't think it's been established that Gaetz's 17 year old victim was from SA. I thought she was arranged by his scumbag friend who was the Seminole County tax assessor.

An article I was reading on Slate pointed out that they manage to avoid problems with the law based on the site's rules and the way the relationships evolve.

I don't think it's been established that Gaetz's 17 year old victim was from SA. I thought she was arranged by his scumbag friend who was the Seminole County tax assessor.

An article I was reading on Slate pointed out that they manage to avoid problems with the law based on the site's rules and the way the relationships evolve.

Why would they be horrified about 2 guys of different age seated together. Have you watched all the commercials lately about multiracial families?

I had to google POC. If you go to some colleges now whites are not as prevalent as before.

It can be a bit random too. I went to dinner with Kerry Slate in LA at a very nice restaurant and no one batted an eye. I went to dinner in NYC and I got really self conscious everyone was looking at us…

It can be a bit random too. I went to dinner with Kerry Slate in LA at a very nice restaurant and no one batted an eye. I went to dinner in NYC and I got really self conscious everyone was looking at us…

I wonder why the reaction in NYC would be different than in LA? is it an east coast reaction versus a west coast reaction?

I guess the never an uncle having dinner with his nephew.

It’s very common for people to look at the hottest guy in table next to them

I agree with you @Reisr30 as I’ve had similar experiences.

Some 12 years ago, I was having a sustained fling with a hot young actor in LA and we often went out for dinner. He was then half my age yet we never had a negative reaction. Sometimes we got smiles from other men when eating out in West Hollywood, and so he would make a definite point of picking up the check; I tried to look like a kept man.

But in Manhattan there were looks. Perhaps it is just curiosity. I don’t recall us being the object of comment as we both dress quite smartly for dinner. I do recall one time on the UES when at a table not far from us, a man in his 60s was entertaining a twink in his early 20s; that table did excite quite a bit of comment and I felt sorry for them as the young man looked embarrassed.

I’m slowly crawling from beneath my Covid blanket and dipping my… toe… into the waters again.

I’ve heard from a handful of SA guys over the last few months including one favorite last week I thought had moved and is anxious to resume things.

I don’t plan to rejoin SA at this point because it’s such a pain with potential banning but looked thru the directory yesterday and it’s pretty tempting.

I agree with you @Reisr30 as I’ve had similar experiences.

Some 12 years ago, I was having a sustained fling with a hot young actor in LA and we often went out for dinner. He was then half my age yet we never had a negative reaction. Sometimes we got smiles from other men when eating out in West Hollywood, and so he would make a definite point of picking up the check; I tried to look like a kept man.

But in Manhattan there were looks. Perhaps it is just curiosity. I don’t recall us being the object of comment as we both dress quite smartly for dinner. I do recall one time on the UES when at a table not far from us, a man in his 60s was entertaining a twink in his early 20s; that table did excite quite a bit of comment and I felt sorry for them as the young man looked embarrassed.

people are jealous and judgmental of Autumn-spring pairings. But I think a male-female pairing attracts less attention then male-male. It’s very misogynistic but folks accept That successful str8 men can have trophy women. But not men. Society isn’t used to it.

just have to have thick skin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/15/2021 at 2:28 PM, Bryan Dube said:

I talked to him a while back on CB even did a few pvt shows—all with the goal of trying to get him to hang out in person. But he never seemed receptive to the idea. unfortunately.

Fake!Zander how shows as being in LA, FWIW.

Edited by guru68