Quick advice needed: first class problem

Truereview
This topic is 3075 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Okay, since you now have the confirmation he is gay, we are going somewhere. I think the odds for you to score is about 80% now. You just need to think about whether you want to join the mile high club or would rather wait for a bigger romp later. It's your choice. Make your move TR!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To quote a favourite sitcom, "Another Festivus miracle!" Bravo, @Truereview! Glad this worked out and delighted to have helped however I may have. In fact, in celebration of your success with "SexySeatmate" (<-- I've christened him), I shall imbibe in just one more before heading to mater's. :D

HoHoHo!

BBD

PS - I doubt he's doing coke in the loo - who would chance bringing it onboard these days. I'm also assuming he's not constantly wiping his runny nose or grinding his teeth - is he?

Chickenshit!....grin

For the record, I did not advocate shoving his cock in the guys face/mouth.

Just a dramatic and purposeful pause. Turbulence happens!

I would rather walk out of my seat and get to the aisle first, then drop my cell phone to the floor and pick it up while showing him my ass.

This is hysterical. You guys are like genies or Angels/Devils in my head. Update: he is single, gay, 39 (2 yrs older!!) and he is a partner at at a rival consulting firm. Altho I wish I had the gumption to act like @nycman, I heeded the the advice of @BtmBearDad and @JohnGerman. I was able to swap music interests including my new holiday song ...Julie London! Bless you @WilliamM and @MrMiniver ! I just bought a place in Los Feliz so that was a good talk. He is in the bathroom again - hope he is not doing Coke. :( I'm On vodka #3.

TrueReview, this guy sounds great. If I were on the other side of the aisle, I might have tried to poach him. ;) Guys like that are very visual. Before you part, text a link to your FB or Twitter profile with photo so that he'll remember what you look like.

Coke: Do his eyes look like they're popping out? If not, he's just acting normally for a guy who's had a few drinks.

I'm shy like you are. But when I get over my shyness and reciprocate like I mean it, I usually like the results.

Ok gents and gentle fluff! Sexyseatmate (thanks @BtmBearDad !). is adorable. He is onbathroom break 3...he is waiting on line...nice backside!!! . Thank god we are in the bulkhead! He has confessed he is a bit drunk...hello...like it wasn't obvious! I'm still conserving my 3rd drink. @azdr0710 - his coming out was easy: he simply blurted it out that he was the first openly out gay partner at his firm. I took a leap of faith and told him I was the first openly out gay director at mine. It was not a pissing contest but a bonding moment. I've used your thoughts in different ways, believe it or not, we even talked about coffee and the second wives video (you rock @FreshFluff !). Your posts have helped me keep my lack of "game" keep me moving smoothly.

@FreshFluff, no man or woman is stealing this treat for me...hisssssssss. ;)

As far as pix, the right down truth is that, in this fuck!ng world, some people are evil and I would never ever chance a man's vulnerable moment haunt him w his pic posted on a site bots can see.

Ok, I wish you all a wonderful holiday and ty for making this Latino smile ear-to-ear. You saiod it right @DERRIK ! Best thing I've ever done this year was to join this forum! And to all a good night :D

If he gets up one more time to go to the BR you need to follow that boy. If he locks the door, well there is still time, if he leaves it unlocked, you need lock it behind you on the way in.

Before it posted that he was one line. GET ON LINE No one needs to go to the John 3 times in 3 hours. Do not wait for an invitation. Tell him you can host at your place and then take him into the John.

Ok...since we're turning this into a "mile high cub" thread.....

When I was a mere child....22 at most...and thought I was VERY coy and subtle about joining the

mile high club on a JKF-LAX flight YEARS ago....with a VERY cute older executive hunk in first class

....only to return to my seat to find a pair of those American Airlines "flight wings" they give little kids

....attached to a napkin with a note from the stewardess that read "Welcome to the Club!"

Thank you guys; Ii woulda never had the courage to do something like this. I woulda gone into my cocoon . I have his cell #. He is coming over for my annual 26 charity shopping spree!

Ahhhh yea...GET IT!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzexd7iqyp1r0zheqo1_400.gif

Ok...since we're turning this into a "mile high cub" thread.....

When I was a mere child....22 at most...and thought I was VERY coy and subtle about joining the

mile high club on a JKF-LAX flight YEARS ago....with a VERY cute older executive hunk in first class

....only to return to my seat to fund a pair of those American Airlines "flight wings" they give little kids

....attached to a napkin with a note from the stewardess that read "Welcome to the Club!"

JFK to LAX on AA must be an interesting route.

Many, many years ago in my early 30s, was traveling back on AA from NY with my other half...a rarity but we were in first class this time on evening flight. 2 male flight attendants...both hotties. I'd like to think of myself as a hottie too... back then, of course. (now, time has been cruel to me) . We eyed each other during the flight. One motioned me to the back of plane during the flight, we went into the lavatory, and I gave him head. He then said, 'wait', "I'll send the other one back. I waited a minute and the other FA came in... and I did him. My partner slept through it all.

I did get the name of the one FA and wrote a nice complimentary letter to Crandall, CEO of AA on my letterhead about how great the service was.

Got a nice note back.

Best flight I EVER had!

Mile high Club X 2. . :)

Many, many years ago in my early 30s, was traveling back on AA from NY with my other half...a rarity but we were in first class this time on evening flight. 2 male flight attendants...both hotties. I'd like to think of myself as a hottie too... back then, of course. (now, time has been cruel to me) . We eyed each other during the flight. One motioned me to the back of plane during the flight, we went into the lavatory, and I gave him head. He then said, 'wait', "I'll send the other one back. I waited a minute and the other FA came in... and I did him. My partner slept through it all.

I did get the name of the one FA and wrote a nice complimentary letter to Crandall, CEO of AA on my letterhead about how great the service was.

Got a nice note back.

Best flight I EVER had!

Lucky bastich :)

Got a nice note back.

Best flight I EVER had!

Of course if I started eyeing a flight attendant these days, he'd probably have the plane diverted to the nearest airport and I'd be arrested as some mental patient.

Archived