Quick advice needed: first class problem

Truereview
This topic is 3082 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is absolutely riveting! I can almost smell and taste his cock while I read each entry. I just hope somebody will get their ass fucked soon and it will be reported here before I develop a massive case of blue balls from anticipation. Now pay attention, True..... He wants it to happen/ You want it to happen/ We all are dying for it to happen. For God's sake make it a happy holiday and get the boy in to bed tonight! God rest ye merry gentlemen!

Dear Santa,

I know, I know...three friggin' decades since my last letter! A lot has happened since, but you probably know that all too well. Sorry to write so late; you must be exhausted, I just wanted to be your first thank you letter.

You know the last decade hasn't been my best after Mark became an angel and i sorta became a social hermit. You've given me the gifts of a couple of true friends and totally outstanding mom - yes, you knew I was gonna be a mama's boy, didn't ya? :)

Anyway...I just got home and boy, it's chilly! 48 degrees in LA - it is right down arctic! Your reindeer probably enjoyed that change of pace! ;) I've got Idina Menzel & Michael Buble singing Baby It's Cold Outside. Fireplace is now on - thanks for the quick-start log! Ok, now down to biz....

I want to thank you for 3 things. 1. My family and friends (again!) You always surround me by few but quality people. I'm so appreciative. 2. your xmas eve present was delectable. Although you had to get Sexyseatmate tipsy to get him to work up the nerve, I'm glad you seated him next to me. Never thought we'd end up checking into LAX 3 star hotel just to f&ck! Well, it was more lovemaking actually, which really suited me! So ty for the unexpected yet very uplifting gift :D Hopefully he shows up to the mall tomorrow, but even if it was just a one-night fling, I'm all full of gratitude - who knew gratitude was so sticky!? :p

Ok, third thing, Santa...Daddy's boys & girls. I've never laughed so hard, had my own cheering section, nor felt so supported in forever. These folks challenge me, make me view things differently, some even get me all riled up, but I so enjoy this. Having my pocket buddies on the plane helping me play-by-play was hysterical and reassuring! who knew you could make the little voices in your head come alive - maybe I need to visit my therapist! :confused:

Merry Xmas, Santa, and thx for making this holiday one to remember and read about in future years to come.

Xoxo, - TR

Having missed the live play-by-play, I am just now (early Christmas morning) catching up on I'm Swooning on a Jet Plane.

What fun. And, TR, for all the talk of how lucky you got, I'm sure many of us here who have gotten to know you a little and like you a lot have had another thought--that Sexyseatmate is the one who got lucky. Merry Christmas!

2. your xmas eve present was delectable. Although you had to get Sexyseatmate tipsy to get him to work up the nerve, I'm glad you seated him next to me. Never thought we'd end up checking into LAX 3 star hotel just to f&ck! Well, it was more lovemaking actually, which really suited me! So ty for the unexpected yet very uplifting gift :D Hopefully he shows up to the mall tomorrow, but even if it was just a one-night fling, I'm all full of gratitude - who knew gratitude was so sticky!? :p

Congrats on a successful landing! :)

Love your letter, TrueReview and...

Never thought we'd end up checking into LAX 3 star hotel just to f&ck! Well, it was more lovemaking actually, which really suited me!

Excellent outcome! Aunt Fluffy is so proud. This story also planted a seed of mild sluttiness in my mind. Maybe it will sprout soon. :D

I think these stories will become rarer though as 1-1 seat layouts in F become more common.

Nice way to start the holiday. I am considering writing a movie for Lifetime or perhaps Logo with this thread. You could be played my Matt Bomer and he could be played by Tatum Channing, The story practically writes itself. Two men, each high powered, on the career path find what they really want on a cross country flight on Christmas Eve. The true meaning of Christmas of love and peace are best exemplified when these two un-don their gay apparel and leave their fashion sense on the floor. And by love I mean lust and by peace I mean piece. With Steven Kessler playing wise old Saint Nick who has switched the seating plan to get these two together. Who better to laugh out HO HO HO

Attaboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best Christmas story in a long, long time. I vote for a Hallmark production ending (after some appropriate plot reversals) with a June wedding on the beach at Malibu, with all of us in attendance (dibs on the flower girl gig).

Nice way to start the holiday. I am considering writing a movie for Lifetime or perhaps Logo with this thread. You could be played my Matt Bomer and he could be played by Tatum Channing, The story practically writes itself. Two men, each high powered, on the career path find what they really want on a cross country flight on Christmas Eve. The true meaning of Christmas of love and peace are best exemplified when these two un-don their gay apparel and leave their fashion sense on the floor. And by love I mean lust and by peace I mean piece. With Steven Kessler playing wise old Saint Nick who has switched the seating plan to get these two together. Who better to laugh out HO HO HO

Since TR is Latino I think a lead Latino actor would be more better. Latinos are full of passion and flare and a white actor I don't think could properly capture it.

Hugs,

Greg

http://static0.therichestimages.com/cdn/600/600/100/c/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Desi-Arnaz-Jr.-Photo-by-Challenge-Roddie.jpg

Since TR is Latino I think a lead Latino actor would be more better. Latinos are full of passion and flare and a white actor I don't think could properly capture it.

Hugs,

Greg

Too bad Desi Arnaz, Jr. is 64-years old. Even so, he has aged very well.

OMG! You guys are too much! I'm running errands & sitting at a (Chinese) place for some good greasy food! Im ravenous . Some thoughts:

1. @BtmBearDad - after flirting for nearly 6 hours with some guy, whatever follows has to be explosive. So I hoped and it was!;) Since you asked - Sexyseatmate: has a hairy chest (yum!),soft skin. Nice pecs and arms. His booty is firm tho not a bubble - I'm not picky, it will do!! Kisses great. Nice tool - Cut, girthy, about 7? We didn't do any inserting, but we did discuss bunk preferences for a future endeavor. Favorite body part - tongue. Let's see where it goes. Not really getting my hopes up, just basking in the moment of a cool connection, plus I have a flight back to Miami on Sunday, so that will keep me from obsessing :)
  2. @purplekow - movie idea - hysterical...I choose Logo just cuz maybe we get a free ass shot in the movie?!
  3. Auntie @FreshFluff - you made me smile tenderly, mamacita!
  4. @WilliamM - who knew Desi was alive and looks that good? I need a bottle of whatever he is having!
  5. @seaboy4hire - I agree, a Latino needs to play me. My suggestion is Julián Gil - I wish! I look more like a homelier version of Leonardo Sbariglia. Im convinced that Sexyseatmate should be played by Ryan Kwaten . I can dream, can't I?
  6. @glennnn - you, sir, have earned the right to a sneak preview of purplekow's "Christmas Takeoff" movie...based loosely on this Christmas Eve MIRACLE

Ok, my chicken lo-mein is here. Thanks for the warm thoughts and ideas! Smooches! -TR

OMG! You guys are too much! I'm running errands & sitting at a (Chinese) place for some good greasy food! Im ravenous . Some thoughts:

1. @BtmBearDad - after flirting for nearly 6 hours with some guy, whatever follows has to be explosive. So I hoped and it was!;) Since you asked - Sexyseatmate: has a hairy chest (yum!),soft skin. Nice pecs and arms. His booty is firm tho not a bubble - I'm not picky, it will do!! Kisses great. Nice tool - Cut, girthy, about 7? We didn't do any inserting, but we did discuss bunk preferences for a future endeavor. Favorite body part - tongue. Let's see where it goes. Not really getting my hopes up, just basking in the moment of a cool connection, plus I have a flight back to Miami on Sunday, so that will keep me from obsessing :)
  2. @purplekow - movie idea - hysterical...I choose Logo just cuz maybe we get a free ass shot in the movie?!
  3. Auntie @FreshFluff - you made me smile tenderly, mamacita!
  4. @WilliamM - who knew Desi was alive and looks that good? I need a bottle of whatever he is having!
  5. @seaboy4hire - I agree, a Latino needs to play me. My suggestion is Julián Gil - I wish! I look more like a homelier version of Leonardo Sbariglia. Im convinced that Sexyseatmate should be played by Ryan Kwaten . I can dream, can't I?
  6. @glennnn - you, sir, have earned the right to a sneak preview of purplekow's "Christmas Takeoff" movie...based loosely on this Christmas Eve MIRACLE

Ok, my chicken lo-mein is here. Thanks for the warm thoughts and ideas! Smooches! -TR

Mmmmm both choices are hot! I wouldn't kick either one out of bed!

Hugs,

Greg

Never thought we'd end up checking into LAX 3 star hotel just to f&ck! .....I'm all full of gratitude - who knew gratitude was so sticky!? :p

A 3 star LAX Hotel?!?!?!?.....you DIRTY little WHORE!

I'm so proud of you!

Thanks for sharing. We've all had a blast living vicariously through you!

Glad it turned out so well and that you were able to live in and enjoy the moment!

As others have said, thanks for "live blogging" your adventure last night, @Truereview - I loved living vicariously thru you and it all made for a far merrier Christmas Eve than it would have been otherwise! SexySeatMate sounds like a keeper, if for no other reason than having a f-buddy in LA as needed. Sounds like he's thinking in the same vein - discussion of bunk preferences in my experience usually means one or both are looking forward to future encounters ;)

Julián and Leonardo are quite the hotties - TR, if you resemble either or both, SexySeatMate is one lucky fellow! When PK was casting the movie upthread, for some reason I pictured Raúl Esparza or Jonathan del Arco in the role of TR. Hell! Who am I kidding - I wouldn't kick any of these four sexy Latin men out of bed! lol For SexySeatMate, I thought Simon Baker fit the bill.

I'll be joining you in some Chinese food later on - still a bit full from brunch and a tad tired from pre-brunch :p

Hope you all got more than coal in your stockings today!

BBD

Well how about Eddie Cibrian and Mark Consuelos. Sophia Vergara, for us of the bi persuasion, can play the wise cracking Flight attendant that changes the seating arrangement which brings out lovers together and her husband Joe Manganiello can play the part of pilot who is forced to take his shirt off because of a separate to be determined plot line which requires the pilot to have his shirt off and possible be naked.

Well how about Eddie Cibrian and Mark Consuelos. Sophia Vergara, for us of the bi persuasion, can play the wise cracking Flight attendant that changes the seating arrangement which brings out lovers together and her husband Joe Manganiello can play the part of pilot who is forced to take his shirt off because of a separate to be determined plot line which requires the pilot to have his shirt off and possible be naked.

Hell yes. I will forgive the fact that Mark is not technically Latino ( he was born in Spain of Ialian mom & Mexican dad). Plus Sofia would be a hoot as the FA. Imagining her giving the flight security measures speech right now....

Archived