Quick advice needed: first class problem

Truereview
This topic is 3075 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ohhh!! I like the way you think, @purplekow! For the Joe Manganiello plot, perhaps emboldened by the goings on between TR and SexySeatMate thanks to sassy FA Sophia, and prodded by FA Sophie, Pilot Joe returns to the cockpit, locks to door, puts the plane on auto-pilot and confesses these "feelings" he has for his junior co-pilot Chris Hemsworth that have Pilot Joe confused, but also excited. With the plane on auto-pilot and the door looked, our pilot and junior co-pilot kiss tentatively at first, before the rush of passion overtakes them both and their uniforms end up in a heap on the floor. As TR and SexySeatMate join the mile high club (again thanks to FA Sophie and an empty first class cabin) Pilot Joe and Junior Co-Pilot Chris give a whole new meaning to the word "cockpit"! :D

HoHoHo,

BBD

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohhh!! I like the way you think, @purplekow! For the Joe Manganiello plot, perhaps emboldened by the goings on between TR and SexySeatMate thanks to sassy FA Sophia, and prodded by FA Sophie, Pilot Joe returns to the cockpit, locks to door, puts the plane on auto-pilot and confesses these "feelings" he has for his junior co-pilot Chris Hemsworth that have Pilot Joe confused, but also excited. With the plane on auto-pilot and the door looked, our pilot and junior co-pilot kiss tentatively at first, before the rush of passion overtakes them both and their uniforms end up in a heap on the floor. As TR and SexySeatMate join the mile high club (again thanks to FA Sophie and an empty first class cabin) Pilot Joe and Junior Co-Pilot Chris give a whole new meaning to the word "cockpit"! :D

HoHoHo,

BBD

In the meantime...the Zombies take over the plane....

Oh wait...wrong genre!

No Zombies, @Truereview -- but there will be men eating men ;)

Actually TR - I'm curious - given the names mentioned to be cast to play you and SexySeatMate in the LOGO Original Movie, who are your preferences? Remember it is to play you, not for you to play with (well, at least not in this scenario -- we can discuss casting couches later...lol)

HoHoHo!

BBD

No Zombies, @Truereview -- but there will be men eating men ;)

Actually TR - I'm curious - given the names mentioned to be cast to play you and SexySeatMate in the LOGO Original Movie, who are your preferences? Remember it is to play you, not for you to play with (well, at least not in this scenario -- we can discuss casting couches later...lol)

HoHoHo!

BBD

I honestly think Leonardo Sbariglia would be best - minus the longer hair he used to sport. Leonardo is not a pretty man, but his face has character and lights up when he smiles. I like that. Here is a taste

A 3 star LAX Hotel?!?!?!?.....you DIRTY little WHORE!

Don't worry, NYC, TR already told us that no insertion occurred. For that, SexySeatmate will need to book a room at the Pen. ;)

I'm sitting in a transcontinental F myself on this Christmas night, but the seatmate isn't for me. That's no problem though; it was a wonderful Christmas day, the best I can remember.

I'm sitting in a transcontinental F myself on this Christmas night, but the seatmate isn't for me. That's no problem though; it was a wonderful Christmas day, the best I can remember.

Fluffy, where is your live feed? I don't see it. ;)

Perhaps, we need a forum room for "in-progress encounters". There may not be many posts, but I bet it'd get a heckuvalotof views. :D

Don't worry, NYC, TR already told us that no insertion occurred. For that, SexySeatmate will need to book a room at the Pen. ;)

Well I'm in a car on my way to Wilton Manors...(does that count?) not transcon, but the eye candy is wonderful, and the kid at the gas station, were I got a Red Bull and a Milky way, was quite delish...as was the Red Bull and candy bar.... He was, I think, a little flirtatious. Might swing back by there on the way home and see if he is still working. :D

Well I'm in a car on my way to Wilton Manors...(does that count?) not transcon, but the eye candy is wonderful, and the kid at the gas station, were I got a Red Bull and a Milky way, was quite delish...as was the Red Bull and candy bar.... He was, I think, a little flirtatious. Might swing back by there on the way home and see if he is still working. :D

Keep us updated, BVB, especially love to hear your reports of the lads at the clubs. :)

Breaking news - December 26, 2015, Los Angeles, CA. 6:45pm PST. Stunned Latino's jaw (Truereview's) hit the floor as he and friends watched Sexyseatmate make good on his promise to show up today at charity shopping spree event @ Beverly Center. Sexyseatmate walked in to PF Chang's accompanied by his sister - she "had to return a gift" and she could give him a lift to the mall. Equally stunned gaggle of gay friends gave knowing nods to TR. One particularly smart friend gently pushed his two leftover lettuce wraps and exclaimed: " I know you won't want to eat the spicy chicken...it could be ...(pregnant pause)...disagreeable." We've walked the mall for hours, shopped , laughed. Sister is long gone. My friends already have us getting married and adopting children. No objective opinions from that gang! TR is sitting here in a fitting room as we speak and wondering, what the hell do I do next? Do I ask him back to my place? Too soon? Maybe another date? I could drive him to Santa Monica instead?

@BtmBearDad - where the hell are you when I need you?

Breaking news - December 26, 2015, Los Angeles, CA. 6:45pm PST...

Gasp! If I wore pearls, I'd be clutching them right now - clutching them in glee!

@BtmBearDad - where the hell are you when I need you?

I'm here - fear not! Since you two had discussed seeing your Spanish Colonial, I'd offer the grand tour -- throw in some mussels and vino as an enhancer - or suggest take out! I'm thinking as sister left him at the mall in YOUR company, he isn't too concerned about finding a way home...at least not just yet!

Now straighten your outfit, check yourself in the changing room mirror - shoulders back, chest out, chin up -- and muster up some Latino swagger and get cracking!

I shall be waiting at the ready for your next update!!

¡Buena suerte!

BBD

Oh pish-posh! You just think you have no game -- clearly you've been doing something right since Christmas Eve if Mr SexySeatMate is still in the frame ;)

Be careful SSM doesn't think your buddy bringing up your Spanish Colonial means he will be joining you both. I say you bring it up - I'd wager this is what SSM has been waiting for. BTW - what is he wearing?

Go on! Do it! Daddy has faith in your swagger and game from NYC!

This calls for another drink methinks...:D

Archived