Quick advice needed: first class problem

Truereview
This topic is 3090 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Glad to hear the latest update, TR. As I thought, he sounds very interested in you.

again, let me invoke the wisdom of @FreshFluff ! Hold on to your goodies if the guy is a promising catch (just not for too long or you cross into the dreaded...friend zone!)

Wisdom, ha! ;) Sounds like you are wiser, as hard experience has shown that the last part is critical.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you have firmly set the date. Sunday. Lets meet for Brunch or dinner and then check out the place. Or even better, if you can cook or cater, tell him, come for a dinner for the two of you, (do not bring along the Weho Bitch) and a tour of the place. I look best in the dark, but failing that, candle light or if the whether is appropriate and you have a fireplace, a nice fire. Don't let the fruit spoil on the tree.

TR is sitting here in a fitting room as we speak and wondering, what the hell do I do next? Do I ask him back to my place? Too soon? Maybe another date? I could drive him to Santa Monica instead?

I'm going to answer TR's question seriously:

My answer to "What should I do next?" depends on your answer to "What do you two have in common?" (besides being gay).

Archived