What type of Bear are you?

Mikegaite
This topic is 3099 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Quiz Complete

You are a Sloth Bear!

Share on Facebook

what_type_of_bear_are_you_sloth_bear.jpg?w=640

A lover of independence, you value time to yourself. Your quiet nature makes you very intuitive to your thoughts and surroundings. But don’t let anyone be fooled, your wits and spunk come out to play when you’re around those who bring out the best in you!

Ive never heard of a Sloth Bear.. but that's what I am :D

You are a Sloth Bear!

what_type_of_bear_are_you_sloth_bear.jpg?w=640

A lover of independence, you value time to yourself. Your quiet nature makes you very intuitive to your thoughts and surroundings. But don’t let anyone be fooled, your wits and spunk come out to play when you’re around those who bring out the best in you! :)

Quiz Complete

You are a Grizzly Bear!

Share on Facebook

what_type_of_bear_are_you_grizzly_bear1.jpg?w=640

Smarter than your average bear, you impress others with your intelligence and bravery. Headstrong and fierce, you’re sometimes mistaken as “scary”, when you’re actually more of a softy than people realize. Your wit, strength, and loyalty make you a special person to know.

hmmm.....this may be one of those feel-good quizzes where there is no "bad" answer......

A vile and unattractive individual, you are far below average. Although you have your mediocre moments, you're quite dull and uninspiring when you interact with others. Always aware of others personal space, you are selective about the doomed people you share your time with.

hmmm.....this may be one of those feel-good quizzes where there is no "bad" answer......

A vile and unattractive individual, you are far below average. Although you have your mediocre moments, you're quite dull and uninspiring when you interact with others. Always aware of others personal space, you are selective about the doomed people you share your time with.

Just spit my eggnog out laughing so hard :D

I took the quiz and according to it, I am a POLAR BEAR!!!

what_type_of_bear_are_you_polar_bear.jpg?w=640

A true wildcard, your one-of-a-kind personality keeps everyone on their toes. You’re unpredictable and that’s what people love about you. Calm, cool, and collected, your laid-back attitude allows you to make friends wherever you go.

True story...

I was mistaken for a bear by a sun bear. :p One day while I was visiting the zoo. I had on black jeans and a black/creamed colored checkered shirt. I was walking pass the sun bear enclosure, when all of the sudden the bear stopped foraging around the area. It kept staring at me. First I didn't think much of it. However, as I walked by the exhibit, he began to follow along. I stopped one last time, and he stood up still staring at me. He continued this until I was away from the enclave.

I have always thought, he thought... "how the hell did you get out." :D

Sitting_sun_bear.jpg

I was identified as a Panda.

"A unique and inquisitive individual, you’re far from average. Although you have your shy moments, you’re quite playful and fun loving when you open up to others. A lover of personal space, you are selective about the special people you share your time with."

Archived