Goodbye, for now.

Chris Eisenhower
This topic is 2547 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As Noah once said: “It’s too fuckin’ late, so you might as well step out of the queue.”

I’ll go ahead and bid everyone a happy, healthy early holiday à la Costco since I have to have surgery an unnamed body part next week and I’ll be out of commission for probably 3 months as a result.

Thank you to anyone and everyone who has offered to help me through this and open cans for me or unzip my pants. I’m looking forward to spending my convalescence learning French, getting fat and becoming addicted to Fentanyl. Thank God I already won EOY.

Cheers!

:)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meilleurs voeux et un prompt rétablissement.

Je serai très heureux de vous décompressez et vous tenir. Vous pouvez même retomber dans mes bras, si vous vous sentez faible.

p.s. Try the fentanyl that dissolves under your tongue - works in 10 minutes.

Happy flying!

getting fat and becoming addicted to Fentanyl.

If you need help with either let me know. Especially more so with the food and getting fat part. Don't worry ! I had part of one of my testicles removed and a malignant cyst from my prostate. I promise it gets better :* Keep your head high and demand someone sends you flowers (it really helps to heal looking at a couple dozen of Roses' (shout out to some special clients I used to have, my best friend and biological parents!

Good luck to a speedy recovery, Chris.

You are, sexy one of the best EOY's there is in the business, and you will be missed.

Looking forward to swimming together hopefully at The Palm Springs Annual Event 2016 coming up.

Keep your head up high, and have faith everything will be alright, baby. I will be praying for you, and keep us all posted on how your coming along getting fat as you planned. :p.

You'll be back to your gorgeous girlish figure in no time. ;).

HUGS,

I had a convalescence once that was one of the most pleasant times of my life - plenty of opiates, going to bed early, sleeping late, day time TV, reading, company, no worries, no pressures, for a whole month. Here's to you having the same sort of nice time.

It is boobs?

I hope it's not boobs, Chris. I'll be very cross with you if you get a nice pair of Triple D's before me! :D

Even if I am cross with you, I wish you a super smooth recovery, a great holiday season and man, am I every jealous that you can forget about your figure for a little bit and pig out on whatever tastes good!

Take good care of yourself, don't be afraid to ask your friends for help and know we will be looking forward to reading your humour real soon.

Big hug, man!

Archived