Today's cover boy (AJ IRONS)

gcursor
This topic is 4336 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I logged in this morning and saw the new photo coverboy AJ Irons. I started feeling light-headed and fireworks started going off all around me. Then as I was dizzy with the excitement, I started to feel warmer and warmer (I thought to myself, "Maybe it's the heat wave.". Finally, as I continued to admire this most patriotic picture, I was so moved as to "salute" him on this celebrated day!

Happy 4th to everyone. I think the picture is perfect and AJ looks awesome. At one point in my life, I would have actually been offended by someone displaying the flag in such a manner (goes back to a strict upbringing and ingrained in me to show the utmost respect for the flag by my father). But I now believe it is the intent that matters and it is not disrespectful but rather it can be patriotic. So I salute AJ and our nation's 236th birthday.

gcursor, thanks for letting me know, and especially in such an amusing way. I like AJ, but haven't hired him.

I enjoyed seeing him at the Palm Springs Weekend.

BTW, the reviewer didn't spend much time on his review!

I am among those that have a flagpole for AJ to use for this flag, if he so desires.

LOL. I agree heartily. I wish he were in my city. He's just my type. I hope some day we can hook up.

The picture was great and wonderful to see today. Thanks, Daddy.

Archived