Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

🙉 And THAT'S why I take my airpods to the beach. (Of course, just about any music would be preferable to the multiple times I've heard a parent at the beach: "Johnny what did I tell you?" "Did you hear me?" "What did I just say?" "How many times do I have to tell you...?" "I'm not telling you again!" "If I have to tell you one more time....")

21 hours ago, jeezopete said:

🙉 And THAT'S why I take my airpods to the beach. (Of course, just about any music would be preferable to the multiple times I've heard a parent at the beach: "Johnny what did I tell you?" "Did you hear me?" "What did I just say?" "How many times do I have to tell you...?" "I'm not telling you again!" "If I have to tell you one more time....")

Never thought of that. Is there an "Ocean Waves and Seagulls" track to listen to? 

23 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

Never thought of that. Is there an "Ocean Waves and Seagulls" track to listen to? 

Haven't thought to check that out, but I will for sure. I have a Pandora station called Beach Radio. I enjoy the songs on that when the beach is too crowded and I want to close my eyes and pretend it's not. 

Update:  Just checked and Pandora has Ocean Waves stations that I'll be checking out. Thanks for the idea!

Edited by jeezopete
Update

42 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

11+ hours of ocean waves......as usual, the comments are the best part....to wit:  For people with anxiety: Close your eyes, listen deeply to the waves, breathe in count to 5, breathe out count to five do this for as many times until you are calm or asleep. Don’t forget you’re not alone you are loved you are strong you are special. I love you.

11 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

breathe in count to 5, breathe out count to five do this for as many times until you are calm or asleep. Don’t forget you’re not alone you are loved you are strong you are special. I love you.

LOL, my warped mind thought this would end with: ....do this as many times until you are calm or asleep. Don't forget you're not alone, there is someone standing at the foot of your bed....

😮

On 8/12/2023 at 5:35 PM, jeezopete said:

LOL, my warped mind thought this would end with: ....do this as many times until you are calm or asleep. Don't forget you're not alone, there is someone standing at the foot of your bed....

😮

Aren’t they usually under the bed~?

On 8/12/2023 at 5:21 PM, azdr0710 said:

11+ hours of ocean waves......as usual, the comments are the best part....to wit:  For people with anxiety: Close your eyes, listen deeply to the waves, breathe in count to 5, breathe out count to five do this for as many times until you are calm or asleep. Don’t forget you’re not alone you are loved you are strong you are special. I love you.

IMG_5770.jpeg