Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Tygerscent said:

Along with that old wives tale about cooking pork and refrigeration~ I guess some people feel awkward if they don’t have that but really, do make people do those silly things if they don’t want to~ 

523C8168-67E8-4777-8751-59C507A465F3.jpeg

What is the old wive's tale about pork and refrigerators?

Gman

5 hours ago, Gar1eth said:

What is the old wive's tale about pork and refrigerators?

Gman

If you cook pork you won’t get trichinosis or tape worms… everyone knows those aren’t any worse than having a cold… if we all just got trichinosis and tape worms, we would gain herd immunity to those maladies… (if they even exist at all), and you don’t need to refrigerate anything but beer~ 

11 hours ago, Tygerscent said:

If you cook pork you won’t get trichinosis or tape worms… everyone knows those aren’t any worse than having a cold… if we all just got trichinosis and tape worms, we would gain herd immunity to those maladies… (if they even exist at all), and you don’t need to refrigerate anything but beer~ 

Tyger-my understanding is that Trichinosis is not a good disease to catch. The worms or larva burrow into the muscle and can't be eradicated completely. 

Gman

1 hour ago, Gar1eth said:

Tyger-my understanding is that Trichinosis is not a good disease to catch. The worms or larva burrow into the muscle and can't be eradicated completely. 

Gman

I’m certain your assessment is correct but, those who refuse to learn will have to educate themselves on their own~ 🙂 

Allow others to learn as they will but, never let them fall completely… Be compassionate in life~ Love despite indifference~ 

Edited by Tygerscent

5 hours ago, Gar1eth said:

Gman

Yes, but easy to treat if you're willing to spend time in a pre-heated oven until your internal temperature hits 170 degrees and your juices run clear.  But I'm not a doctor, so nobody should take my advice on that... 🤣

On 1/17/2022 at 12:23 AM, tassojunior said:

Glad he won his big match yesterday (he's a great guy) but from that look I think Dakota Cochran's trainer has seen his Sean Cody vids as Danny.   

danny.jpg

The trainer definitely looks captivated. 🙂

The trainer definitely looks captivated 🙂

Edited by CheckCar
Typed my response in the wrong field