Anyone else love rent men's new height changes?

Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2024 at 9:13 PM, BenjaminNicholas said:

In addition to dick size, a lot of guys are bullshitting their height.

5'8" is the new 6'

There is height discrimination. Just met a short king who says that he travelled across town to an outcall only to be rejected at the door by the client because was short. He accurately has 5'7" on his profile and he's hot AF so their loss. 

Edited by keroscenefire

5 hours ago, keroscenefire said:

There is height discrimination. Just met a short king who says that he travelled across town to an outcall only to be rejected at the door by the client because was short. He accurately has 5'7" on his profile and he's hot AF so their loss. 

People will discriminate on everything.  That's just life.  It's even worse when you're in a looks-based business.

I've gotten shit for a number of things, including being a ginger, being too tall and pulling too much focus when I walk into a room.

You learn to ignore what you can't change and learn from it, always being specific in your email/text exchanges about any issues you think might arise.

5 hours ago, keroscenefire said:

Lmfao as a 5’3 guy, it’s hilarious how some guys have no perception of how the number translates to a human… so many guys have told me I was shorter than they were expecting 🤣

1 hour ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

People will discriminate on everything.  That's just life.  It's even worse when you're in a looks-based business.

I've gotten shit for a number of things, including being a ginger, being too tall and pulling too much focus when I walk into a room.

You learn to ignore what you can't change and learn from it, always being specific in your email/text exchanges about any issues you think might arise.

". . . pulling too much focus when I walk into a room."  Oh Benjamin, that's fantastic.  Given your look I'm not surprised, but good grief to have the envy be so blatant must have been shocking.  It's also funny, because my immediate reaction is, "I'll take that shit any day of the week" but rather like fame, I can imagine it could get old. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, borgerback said:

". . . pulling too much focus when I walk into a room."  Oh Benjamin, that's fantastic.  Given your look I'm not surprised, but good grief to have the envy be so blatant must have been shocking.  It's also funny, because my immediate reaction is, "I'll take that shit any day of the week" but rather like fame, I can imagine it could get old. 

In my travels, there are people who hire me who love the attention of having me around and then there are those who don't understand what reaction a tall, built, ginger/blond is going to bring.

I've learned to 'make myself smaller' when it suits the situation.  It doesn't always work, but it's part of the job.

Age has allowed me to quickly realize when to blend into the crowd, especially when it's at an event where unwelcome attention is a detriment to my client.

Edited by BenjaminNicholas

I have never cared how tall or short a provider was. The only reason I have ever looked was to make a body type/shape estimate (i.e. 170lbs at 6'3 vs 5'3).

Surrounded by a bunch of burly men 6'4 - 6'7 is just another Sunday dinner at Grandma's. And surrounded by a bunch of skinny men 5'3 - 5'8 is just another Sunday dinner at the other Grandma's.

43 minutes ago, APPLE1 said:

I have never cared how tall or short a provider was. The only reason I have ever looked was to make a body type/shape estimate (i.e. 170lbs at 6'3 vs 5'3).

Surrounded by a bunch of burly men 6'4 - 6'7 is just another Sunday dinner at Grandma's. And surrounded by a bunch of skinny men 5'3 - 5'8 is just another Sunday dinner at the other Grandma's.

Are you actually Steve Harvey, and is "Sunday dinner" a euphemism for "Family Feud"? 😆

Happy to find people like yourself that don't at all care how tall or short someone is. 

17 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

Did you say GINGER?  😛😛😛😛😛

22 hours ago, keroscenefire said:

I just love a short muscular guy, especially if he's under me 🐽