57 members have voted

1. 1. What's your sexual position?

• Bottom
    • Versatile
    • Vers/Top
    • Vers/Bottom
    • Oral Only

On 5/7/2024 at 5:16 PM, FrankR said:

You do you…but that doesnt sound like fun to me. My favorite position is any position that allows us to cum together. 

Off course, I gave an example that a passive top can be dominant.

It's early A.M. in California, and since I am in my study and unable to sleep I chose to come to this site and spend a few minutes.  Well, since it's been a while that I scrolled through "The Forum," I thought I'd respond to this question.

In my assessing the question, I decided to state that when I am engaged in sexual pleasure with a man, I have concluded that I am versatile.  But in my versatility, I prefer to bottom for a man who excels in making his partner feel ever so good.  

During the past few years, there have been two providers who definitely knew how to take me over the top, and in their fulfilling their as well as my need, I prefer taking a big dick while I'm lying on my back.  That way the top provider can hit all of my "rings."

On 4/23/2024 at 8:36 AM, pubic_assistance said:

That assumption seems a little upside down to me.

When I was younger and was going with older men...I  bottomed a lot because all the masculine sporty men I went with were tops and I was possessed with a perfect round 🍑 butt that everyone wanted.

By my late 20s I only went with guys my own age and became more vers as many of them wanted me to top.

By my 40s I was now an older masculine man and everyone I met was younger and eager for me to top.

So in most of MY own experiences it was always younger bottom / older top.

It would actually seem kind of odd to me for a mature man to expect a twink to take over. 🤔

I find that very interesting 🤔. I myself have been a bottom my whole life😏. The feeling of being filled up by another man using my ass has never been matched 😉.

On 4/23/2024 at 6:06 AM, marylander1940 said:

Btw so many young guys now refer to oral only as "side".

WWW.URBANDICTIONARY.COM

A homosexual male who does not enjoy anal penetration (giving or receiving), but will engage in other forms of same sex activity (fellatio, frottage, mutual masturbation...

I see side as different from oral. Do I have this wrong?

Posted (edited)

On 4/24/2024 at 6:59 AM, Jamie21 said:

One of the roles not listed in the OP’s survey was ‘side’ but I find quite a lot of clients would describe themselves as just that. Nothing internal but lots of cuddling, body contact, frontage, hand jobs and kissing etc. That can be a fantastic session without the ‘pressure’ to penetrate anything. 

1 hour ago, Frankcal said:

As Jamie21 noted up thread, Side is more encompassing than just oral, oral is a part of it.

Edited by 56harrisond

5 hours ago, Frankcal said:

3 hours ago, 56harrisond said:

As Jamie21 noted up thread, Side is more encompassing than just oral, oral is a part of it.

3 hours ago, MikeBiDude said:

You may not have it wrong…but the urban dictionary link clearly included “fellatio”. My understanding is everything vanilla leading up to but excluding penetration.

Kissing., cuddling and oral....

On 4/22/2024 at 6:49 PM, BuffaloKyle said:

Just curious what the makeup of the forum is when it comes to sexual position. I'm guessing the majority are bottoms as we have a good amount of older guys on here. I'm pretty much a top although I like to be rimmed and fingered. Just no cock in my hole. Only been fucked a couple times and wasn't a fan.

Those guys weren't doing it right, then. Try again. Sex and wine get better with time. (Unless you're abstinent, and don't drink).