any providers that are Brothers or even better Twin fantasy?

NYXboy

About 40 years ago, I hired really hot Italian-American brothers in their 20s, but not together. The older one was gay, and he recruited his straight younger brother (cf. the thread about that subject) to work with him as a team. That didn't last too long, because the younger one was uncomfortable about the fact that clients often expected them to do sexual things together, whereas he and his brother were both tops, and the older brother naturally expected to be the dominant one in any scene. So he split with his older brother and went out on his own as soon as he learned the business. I had hired the older one alone first, but found him scary and didn't want to do it again. I learned later from another provider that the older one had eventually been confined to a prison for the criminally insane, after cutting off a client's arms and leaving him to die (he didn't). A few years later I hired the younger one without knowing of the relationship until I saw him, and realized how strongly he resembled the older one physically. He admitted the relationship, and explained that he only worked when he needed extra money; he also knew about what had become of his brother. Although he was straight, he was actually much easier and more enjoyable to be with, but his ad disappeared shortly afterwards, and I never saw him again.

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

About 40 years ago, I hired really hot Italian-American brothers in their 20s, but not together. The older one was gay, and he recruited his straight younger brother (cf. the thread about that subject) to work with him as a team. That didn't last too long..........I hired the younger one without knowing of the relationship until I saw him, and realized  Although he was straight, he was actually much easier and more enjoyable to be with....

Fascinating story. Thanks for sharing

10 hours ago, Colton said:

There is a pair of Ukrainian twins who go by the handle CzechTwins.  But seem like content creators now.

Very nice - hotter than the ones I was thinking of, even back in the day.

19 hours ago, BonVivant said:

The concern is reproduction and genetics.  Shouldn’t be a concern here. 😉

But apparently on the cousin level, at least, the interbreeding issue is overstated. Beatrice and one or 2 others aside, it hasn’t greatly impacted the English royal family all that very much, at least that we know of.

3 hours ago, edinbrooklyn said:

But apparently on the cousin level, at least, the interbreeding issue is overstated. Beatrice and one or 2 others aside, it hasn’t greatly impacted the English royal family all that very much, at least that we know of.

It depends on the extent of 1st cousin marriages. The occasional close dna exchange could be tolerated. But more than that can spell trouble (see the British Pakistani community). 

On 4/24/2024 at 10:09 AM, edinbrooklyn said:

Not all countries, including in Europe, make “incest” illegal. I get the societal taboo but the real concern for lawmakers and enforcers should be consent. Admittedly tricky when dealing with certain family dynamics.

Yes, incest often manifests within situations of abuse.

Well, a blast from the past. I met these two…one was VERY into extras, the other not so much. But I enjoyed being in the middle of a twins massage sandwich. Had to be 15-20 years ago? Kudos to @tsgarp for the pic…and no those are NOT erections, that’s how they hung.

5 minutes ago, MikeBiDude said:

Well, a blast from the past. I met these two…one was VERY into extras, the other not so much. But I enjoyed being in the middle of a twins massage sandwich. Had to be 15-20 years ago? Kudos to @tsgarp for the pic…and no those are NOT erections, that’s how they hung.

They've been around for years and yet not ONE RM review...? 

7 minutes ago, lanyc said:

They've been around for years and yet not ONE RM review...? 

If you’re replying to my post, the twins haven’t advertised for ten plus years. Maybe you meant to reply to the TWINZZ post preceding mine?