OJ Simpson Dead

O.J. Simpson dies of cancer at age 76, family says

WWW.ESPN.COM

O.J. Simpson, whose life as an American sports hero quickly turned when he was charged with the 1994 slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, died...

OJ, for the most part, escaped human justice. He was a dark-hearted murderer, unremorseful to the end. What OJ will face without God in his heart is suffering on a scale we cannot imagine for all eternity. But God is not the OJ jury. God won't be conned by this vicious POS ..... he's already shoveling anthracite in the hottest corner of Hell .....

What a shame that OJ was never able to track down the real killers of Nicole and Ron ..... with dogged determination he never stopped his quest that had him searching every golf course in America ... Now that OJ is in Hell, who will pick up the hunt for the real killers ?

Bozo hopes he had a lot of pain while dying of cancer and also hopes it is VERY warm where he is now. 

BTC

STONE COLD KILLER, nothing else should be said.   RIP to Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman.   I remember when the verdict came out and most blacks jumping up and down with joy.   It really gave me a strong wake up call to Black America's racial vengeance.  Anyone who doesn't believe that is seriously naive. 

Posted (edited)

Agreed.
What bothered me was how many were rooting for OJ just because they wanted to see a black man get away with murdering a white woman.
Earth is now a better place. Hell just got a new tenant. OJ will need asbestos pajamas where he is going.

People are remembering Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman following news of OJ Simpson's death

RIP Nicole and Ron

BTC

Edited by BOZO T CLOWN

1 minute ago, sniper said:

WhileI believe he did it, I think I would have felt compelled to acquit based on the cops' handling of the blood sample. They injected reasonable doubt into the case by fucking taking his blood to the crime scene. They were sloppy and possibly actually criminal themselves if they scattered some there.

True, the pretrial and trial were a total shitshow.  The one good thing that came out of the monstrous injustice of the OJ verdict is that the State of California cleaned up all the bungling incompetence in police departments and DA offices.  The new professionalism is credited for getting a conviction in the Scott Peterson trial and others which were thought to be much more difficult cases to prove guilt.

2 hours ago, augustus said:

STONE COLD KILLER, nothing else should be said.   RIP to Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman.   I remember when the verdict came out and most blacks jumping up and down with joy.   It really gave me a strong wake up call to Black America's racial vengeance.  Anyone who doesn't believe that is seriously naive. 

Good grief. I don't remember anything like that reaction. I remember quite a few black coworkers pissed at the insinuation the jurors acquitted for no reason as opposed to the cops' bungling the case.

12 minutes ago, sniper said:

Good grief. I don't remember anything like that reaction. I remember quite a few black coworkers pissed at the insinuation the jurors acquitted for no reason as opposed to the cops' bungling the case.

Oh please.  Simpson's DNA was found ALL OVER THE PLACE, including Simpson's socks found at his home and also the victims blood found on a glove at his home.  Blood in the Bronco.   Fibers that were only used in the 1993-1994 model year Ford Bronco, the same car that Simpson owned, were found on both victims, the knit cap and on both gloves.  And much more.  Oh yeah, it was a big conspiracy involving dozens of doctors, nurses, the cops and independent labs to frame OJ.  Yeah, that's the ticket.  

18 hours ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

WWW.ESPN.COM

O.J. Simpson, whose life as an American sports hero quickly turned when he was charged with the 1994 slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, died...

OJ, for the most part, escaped human justice. He was a dark-hearted murderer, unremorseful to the end. What OJ will face without God in his heart is suffering on a scale we cannot imagine for all eternity.

And, is he the first or last? Probably not. I think too many times; a sensational story, trumps what has happened in history and what happens all the time and never goes reported. 

This is not in defense or objection towards O.J. but: he served his time, he got “his” when he tried to pull off a stunt 2nd time. In the end, nobody here has a heaven or hell to put anyone in. Nobody here has absolute proof that it was him who did it. I have watched various forensic files/48 hours episodes, sometimes “the killer” isn’t always the killer, but the accessory. Nowadays, if someone hires a hit man: there’s different technology to access phone records to trace it down if that were the case. In 1994, that likely wasn’t an option.

And for something more relevant:

WWW.RANKER.COM

You might hope that everyone is equal in the eyes of the law, but when it comes to legal justice, there is one...

Now, the world now is different than it is back in the 90s. Nowadays, celebrity and political status doesn’t “always” get people as far with things like it used to (as we see now with 2 who are in the spotlight). So if it happened today, maybe it would have been a different story.

Edited by Jarrod_Uncut

16 hours ago, augustus said:

That sounds hella racist. Blacks? Racial vengeance? What the hell is that? Again, people in the 90s likely hold a different view than now. Just like the George Floyd and even BLM. More Whites are cognitive to injustice than back during those times. 

I had an Arab friend get a felony for spray painting racist Chinese slur on his brother’s/sister in law’s (who was Chinese) garage. He got off with no jail time (even though he did spend like a year in jail awaiting to see a judge). 

Sometimes people get too wrapped up in other people’s affairs. I was young when all this broke out, but I remember hating hearing the news about it every fucking day. At the end of the day, it was a family dispute that turned sensational. OJ didn’t go out and kill some person at random. That doesn’t lessen his possible motives, but it shouldn’t have been seen as a race bait by any means. What if the wife and friend were Black, would it make it any less sensational? 

Not to mention, stuff like privilege is how people like Jeffrey Dahmer and the NYC serial killer both got off for a LOOOONG time and killed SEVERAL before finally being taken down. Sometimes one’s ethnicity, or Celebrity status, even wealth is a privilege in itself: 

WWW.UNILAD.COM

Experts have weighed in on how the serial killer evaded justice.

A friend of mine told me the other day: you always seem to go for White guys, maybe that’s why your dating life is rough. I told him, no…I don’t specifically look for White guys. If they want to talk to me, they talk to me. I may reciprocate, but I don’t often initiate. Because I already know, most White guys won’t give Black guys the chance unless they have an affinity for Black guys. Sad but true. But I have seen people of various backgrounds. 

Edited by Jarrod_Uncut

1 hour ago, Jarrod_Uncut said:

People die everyday. People get killed everyday. I live near Kansas City, but I don’t fuck with Kansas City because everyday it’s another story about someone getting shot or killed for no reason. 

Is that your version of a straw man fallacy?  Only in the Simpson case did millions of people cheer.  

OJ was a despicable person on many levels. He killed two innocent people, did not show any remorse at any stage of his life, and bragged about it. His narcissism was so malignant that he wrote a book ("If I Did It") mocking the dignity of Nicole and Ron. It also prevented him from asking for forgiveness in his last days when he knew his end was near.  I find it ironic that OJ's friends (Johnny Cochran and Bob Kardashian), who defended him, died of cancer, too.

2 minutes ago, augustus said:

Is that your version of a straw man fallacy?  Only in the Simpson case did millions of people cheer.  

OJ was a despicable person on many levels. He killed two innocent people, did not show any remorse at any stage of his life, and bragged about it. His narcissism was so malignant that he wrote a book ("If I Did It") mocking the dignity of Nicole and Ron. It also prevented him from asking for forgiveness in his last days when he knew his end was near.  I find it ironic that OJ's friends (Johnny Cochran and Bob Kardashian), who defended him, died of cancer, too.

Absolutely not. But if you go on to make a statement about “Blacks” and then further tie the O.J. verdict to “vengeance” based on that, who’s the straw man now?

Like I said, no defense to him at all. I think people may have had his back, up until the memorabilia thing. I don’t doubt he was a despicable person; but that’s a common trait with NFL players are anyway…especially the ones who go on to seek out trophy wives (watch your back, Taylor swift lol j/k). 

But if we’re going to talk about the bigger picture: let’s include EVERYTHING about the bigger picture. Especially if others are going to throw in suggestions about someone going to hell, and how the whole black community was on his side. Let’s not make those assumptions now.

Because if we go there, then we need to include all the examples. OJ wasn’t the only person who got off Scot free. Lot of other people have done some dirt and got off too. 

26 minutes ago, Jarrod_Uncut said:

Because if we go there, then we need to include all the examples. OJ wasn’t the only person who got off Scot free. Lot of other people have done some dirt and got off too. 

Yes, that's true.  But I can't think of any other situation where millions of people cheered after an acquittal for a double murderer in this country.  Have a good night.

34 minutes ago, augustus said:

Yes, that's true.  But I can't think of any other situation where millions of people cheered after an acquittal for a double murderer in this country.  Have a good night.

Well, I think sometimes people want to feel a sense of victory in situations that aren’t always victorious. With that happening in the 90s, and around the time of other charged events…it probably just felt right, in the face of decades of racial injustice. Especially considering the history of lychings to innocent people just over the mere accusation of such crimes. An exoneration seemed like a good victory in comparison.

However, at the end of the day it was just an example of wealth and status combined with the all too often and replayed Hollywood tragedy. 

But likewise, buenos noches to you as well 😴 

12 hours ago, BSR said:

In a recent interview with one of the OJ jurors, she admitted that 90% of the jurors knew OJ murdered Ron & Nicole but voted to acquit out of revenge for what happened to Rodney King.  In other words, the Cult of Victimhood let a vicious murderer walk scot free.  Just the thought of that makes me sick.

You need to come up with a better catchy phrase.

For the record you need all jurors to agree in order to have a sentence, 90% is not enough 

It seems like OJ will always be a polarizing figure.  It was one of the first instances I can recall where a human tragedy became fodder for reality tv sensationalism.  It may have been the beginning of court cases being used for entertainment purposes and the rise of celebrities that are famous for being famous, like the entire Kardashian family.  I see a definite division between the pre-OJ trial tv age and the post-trial age, and I can remember getting sick of seeing it broadcast day in and day out for what seemed like years.  I was glad when it finally came to an end, but it still opened the door for all sorts of reality tv that followed, shows that are premised on the public being looky-loos without the capacity to think objectively about what they are watching.  

Edited by CuriousByNature

17 hours ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

WWW.ESPN.COM

OJ, for the most part, escaped human justice. He was a dark-hearted murderer, unremorseful to the end. What OJ will face without God in his heart is suffering on a scale we cannot imagine for all eternity. But God is not the OJ jury. God won't be conned by this vicious POS ..... he's already shoveling anthracite in the hottest corner of Hell .....

What a shame that OJ was never able to track down the real killers of Nicole and Ron ..... with dogged determination he never stopped his quest that had him searching every golf course in America ... Now that OJ is in Hell, who will pick up the hunt for the real killers ?

Bozo hopes he had a lot of pain while dying of cancer and also hopes it is VERY warm where he is now. 

BTC

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9525ipkj3udz4jumtelq0a

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ph4fhp7lp41blx9kgs