Asian foreskin?

glennnnn

Not scientific, but my impression is that circ is rare in Asian cultures, except for Muslim groups.  Asian body types often have short foreskins, you rarely see the long, overhanging skins of some men from other cultures (African, Latin, European, etc.), so it's often not particularly apparent.

Edited by robear

21 hours ago, glennnnn said:

What is the status of circumcision amongst our Asian brothers? Are men in Japan cut? In China? One rarely sees nude photos, and I don't recall ever seeing an Asian cock in person. Just curious...... No judgement intended.

You have never personally seen an Asian cock? So why do you care how many of them are uncircumcised? You are obviously not into Asians.

Must be a boring day at your house.

The Americanization of a few generations of Asian-origin families dilutes the kind of cultural trend you would find when surveying the men in their country of ancestry. So, odds are the same as the wider population, I expect. 

I do find myself attracted to Asian men, and though I've encountered many, I hesitate to use my experiences as a basis for generalization. Interestingly, I haven't recalled being intimate with a circumcised Asian.

56 minutes ago, BSR said:

Most Filipinos are circumcised, but I couldn't give a percentage.  I assumed it was the American influence but apparently circumcision is a Filipino tradition that predates the arrival of the Spanish.

Now that you mention it, the Filipinos I have met in HK have indeed been circumcised. 

20 hours ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

Good luck in trying to find a mohel in Japan or China

You won't need any luck at all.

There are two mikvot in Tokyo. There's also at least one mikvah in Beijing, with others in the major cities of China.

With enough orthodox women using a mikvah in such cities, there's more than likely a mohel in each of those communities. 

On 3/14/2024 at 6:43 PM, glennnnn said:

What is the status of circumcision amongst our Asian brothers? Are men in Japan cut? In China? One rarely sees nude photos, and I don't recall ever seeing an Asian cock in person. Just curious...... No judgement intended.

No different than the rest of the world. Some are cut, some are uncut. I have been with chinese, japanese, philipinos, thai, cambodian and korean, and I have seen both cut and uncut in all of them.

I know that some gay men treat the cut/uncut thing the way people treat their religious beliefs, so I wonder, if you have interest in a particular person, will it be better to just ask?  The fact that they are from Asia or of Asian descent shouldn't make a difference in finding out. Just my opinion, not law.

1 hour ago, soloyo215 said:

so I wonder, if you have interest in a particular person, will it be better to just ask?  The fact that they are from Asia or of Asian descent shouldn't make a difference in finding out. Just my opinion, not law.

He didn't say that he had any interest in a specific person. In fact, he has no history of interest in Asians.

On 3/14/2024 at 3:43 PM, glennnnn said:

What is the status of circumcision amongst our Asian brothers?

I've been with several men from the Orient and almost all were circumcised.  These men were from west Asia.

On 3/14/2024 at 3:43 PM, glennnnn said:

Are men in Japan cut? In China?

My only experience thus far with men from the Far East region has been limited to descendants of immigrants to North America, so it is not representative of the cultural or medical practice of Far East countries.

Edit: To better answer the poster's original question, I used terms inclusive of those outside the continent of Asia, including Japan, but also made distinctions between Asians that are commonly associated as Caucasian.