'Beckham's nipples' is most requested cosmetic surgery for men

Ali Gator

They want pecs like Becks.

New York City surgeons are seeing a surge in men seeking to have their nipples reduced in size — and David Beckham is their aesthetic inspiration.

The soccer superstar’s small, symmetrical, “almond-shaped” nips have cashed-up men forking out $5,000 for a procedure to perfect their pecs.

“People want David Beckham’s nipples,” Dr. Marc Everett, a plastic surgeon on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, told the Daily Mail on Wednesday.

Dr. Elie Levine, who also has a practice in the same swanky neighborhood, says he’s now performing the procedure once every two weeks — up from a handful of times a year.

“It’s definitely a growing trend,” he declared, saying he’s also heard men saying they need their nips to look just like Beckham’s.

6 hours ago, Ali Gator said:

New York City surgeons are seeing a surge in men seeking to have their nipples reduced in size — and David Beckham is their aesthetic inspiration.

The soccer superstar’s small, symmetrical, “almond-shaped” nips have cashed-up men forking out $5,000 for a procedure to perfect their pecs.

“People want David Beckham’s nipples,” Dr. Marc Everett, a plastic surgeon on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, told the Daily Mail on Wednesday.

Dr. Elie Levine, who also has a practice in the same swanky neighborhood, says he’s now performing the procedure once every two weeks — up from a handful of times a year.

“It’s definitely a growing trend,” he declared, saying he’s also heard men saying they need their nips to look just like Beckham’s.

I’m not buying it. "Once every 2 weeks"? It doesn’t pass the smell test. 

That article reads more like a stupid NYC plastic surgery PR stunt than reality.

On 2/26/2024 at 8:23 PM, nycman said:

That article reads more like a stupid NYC plastic surgery PR stunt than reality.

I'll never forget the ubiquitous dermatology ads on NYC subway trains in the 1970s and 1980s, promising "beautiful clear skin."

They were from Dr. Zizmor.  😃

I found that name hilarious and thought it was just a stunt name. Turns out he's a real dermatologist! 

Did he eventually turn over his business to a family member to keep the name in the eyes of the public?

Edited by Marc in Calif

19 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

I'll never forget the ubiquitous dermatology ads on NYC subway trains in the 1970s and 1980s, promising "beautiful clear skin."

They were from Dr. Zizmor

ah yes, the inevitable & cliche observation made by tourists that don’t live in New York. they all think its unique & hilarious

not sure how the 70s/80s is relevant to a sex site in 2024 - but it certainly explains a lot 

21 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

They were from Dr. Zizmor.  😃

I found that name hilarious and thought it was just a stunt name. Turns out he's a real dermatologist! 

Did he eventually turn over his business to a family member to keep the name in the eyes of the public?

Many groundbreaking developments in plastic surgery happened in that era. 

1 hour ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

ah yes, the inevitable & cliche observation made by tourists that don’t live in New York. they all think its unique & hilarious

not sure how the 70s/80s is relevant to a sex site in 2024 - but it certainly explains a lot 

Let's consider it trivia. 

Can we make a reference about how things were in the 70's and 80's in the health forum? 

Is tourist a trigger word?  

4 hours ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

I lived in NYC for 8 years in those days, and I rode the subway ever single day. I was also a NY state resident for 15 years. I know whereof I speak! 😘

The discussion is about plastic surgeons working on the skin. I simply mentioned a dermatologist from long ago -- in a NON-sex topic. It's in the Men's Health forum.

The triggers must be unavoidable. Am I right? 

Edited by Marc in Calif

On 2/27/2024 at 9:12 AM, Ali Gator said:

For the life of me I can’t see anything special or particularly attractive about his nips. 

On 2/26/2024 at 5:12 PM, Ali Gator said:

So weird.

Beckham is a sexy man for sure, but his baby boy nipples are a flaw in his looks NOT something you should aspire to have surgery to acquire.