The Theragun

Zimby

So... I've seen several threads that mention masseurs that use a theragun and it would seem most clients DO NOT prefer the gun.  But we often seen providers posing with them in pics (Moreso on rentmasseur vs RM but this is just my opinion

I've always operated under the assumption that the gun has its uses but it is primarily used:

1) To strengthen the professional "image" of the masseur

2) To indicate on a more conservative website that the provider has a "big gun" 

As I personally tend to avoid therapist that advertise with the gun this is just an assumption on my part, but I would love to hear your insight as clients and providers as to using the theragun in pics to advertise services.

I like Theraguns.
Well, not name brand Theraguns actually.
They’re so fucking loud, it sounds like someone is building a god damn deck.

I prefer Hypervolts.
The newest one with a heated head is especially nice:
https://hyperice.com/products/hypervolt-2-pro-heat-pack/

They will never be as good as a great massage, and I’m not happy if a professional massage therapist pulls one out.
But if you got a buddy with zero massage skills, these devices go a long way to making it an enjoyable experience. 

I had an MT recently pull one out and while it felt great, I asked him if we could put it away and stick with regular Swedish massage. 
if it’s just for a minute or two it’s fine - but whether it’s a legit MT or a rentmasseur type MT, I’m hiring a massage guy - not a toy I could buy on Amazon. Touch is the point. 

sam

I own the Hypervolt. I view it as a life saver. I have specific needs for it. Proper use does require a small amount of training. If I saw the tool in a masseur ad, I would be impressed. It's an investment that most amateurs are not going to make. I would be curious to know if the provider knows how to use it properly. I would welcome the tool in my massage experience, if the provider knows what he is doing. IMO, the tool reaches areas and provides therapy like no other. There are lots of Youtube videos on these tools. I can't live a quality life without mine.

14 hours ago, Zimby said:

the provider has a "big gun" 

That thought never occurred to me. My knowledge and experience with the tool has never been sexual, only therapeutic. I would never use this tool near my genitals.

15 hours ago, Zimby said:

I've always operated under the assumption that the gun has its uses but it is primarily used:

1) To strengthen the professional "image" of the masseurs

My assumption, when I see a theragun, is that the provider DOESN'T know how to massage, and is relying on an appliance to do the work.

I had a masseur in a spa recently use a theragun to begin the session for about 10 minutes as a warm up. He used it over the draping (sheet and light blanket) which actually felt great, especially as he used it on my hamstrings and crept into my inner thighs and eventually up to my ass. Since I had my balls between my legs the vibration against the sheet was amazing. He had me flip over immediately to start the massage face up and needless to say I was rock hard. He pulled the draping down to my waist and my hard cock popped out. Ended up as a great massage with some sensual parts. I’m a fan!!