Spring Break is Around the Corner

Kauaipres

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/25/2024 at 12:19 PM, Kauaipres said:

As college boys head south for spring break, I was thinking there have to be some great stories all of you have about your spring breaks.

Sadly, I never got to go on a spring break.

Let's hear your stories.

I wish I was young enough to have "Spring Break" stories. Back in my days, it wasn't known, what we had was called "Easter or Midterm Break/Holidays". And we were given tons of homework, term papers and projects to turn in first day when we got back too! It was a week at home for us while out parents worked as usual. I remember a few decades ago being surprised that doctors, management position people and even coworkers with kids would take off for Spring Break! I had thought it was only a college kid thing that had developed. Still I love the sites of those college kids out and about traveling all over! 🤪

Edited by Danny-Darko

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 4:56 PM, Danny-Darko said:

And we were given tons of homework, term papers and projects to turn in first day when we got back too! It was a week at home for us while out parents worked as usual.

This was most breaks for me, and I AM young enough to have participated in Spring Break!  I just never got to because I was doing schoolwork 100% of the time.

9 hours ago, ShortCutie7 said:

This was most breaks for me, and I AM young enough to have participated in Spring Break!  I just never got to because I was doing schoolwork 100% of the time.

WOW, I had assumed that professors these days wouldn't assign anything because of Spring Break! I can't imagine how anybody could get work done traveling and partying like they do now! 

• 2 weeks later...