A message from King Charles III: check your prostate!

marylander1940

21 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Perhaps Rent.men can add "prostate exam" as a category under services for you.

Do they even do the old prostate exam anymore?  What with all these sexual assault allegations.  I had it done while in high school.  The doctor told me to turn on my side then he stuck his lubed finger in my rear.  I had no idea what was coming!  I told me father when he got home and he just laughed.  

According to some media sites (who got their info from 'inside Palace sources'), KC has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer - not prostate cancer, as they are publicly saying (he did have an enlarged prostate, according to the sources, but upon further examination they found pancreatic cancer). 

I don't know how true this is, as I've not seen anything in the MSM, but this is what's being reported and what is being discussed on some social media circles. Take it for what it's worth. 

On 4/4/2024 at 12:45 PM, Luv2play said:

If she were to be incapable of even this, then William could also abdicate of favour of Harry, whose wife would be more than willing I am certain to perform at public functions. Being an actress and all. lol

After the abdications of King George VII, Queen Charlotte, and King Louis... lol