NYC - Massage Parlors w/ Older Masseurs

On 1/26/2024 at 1:28 PM, PileDriver said:

Lol. Maybe Arizona is a better location . Or mid Florida ? A retirement community ? With architecture to accommodate/facilitate assignations. 

To that point, I have noticed the largest concentration of senior citizen masseurs in Palm Springs.

13 hours ago, Monarchy79 said:

Says the person who got OFF topic. 

The OP specifically asked for spas with Older masseurs. 

You decided to give your personal opinion of what you thought about older providers. 

Not once did anyone in this thread ask for your personal opinions on age or personal preferences. 

But I do want to congratulate you. I want to award you with the “Troll of the thread” award. 🍾🏆🥇🏆🎖️ as you have gone above and beyond, to not only veer off topic, but to insult other members on this thread.

I commend you for your outstanding efforts.

Congratulations!!!

-and to the moderator… we don’t need this thread closed, nor do we need any adversarial actions. If you want to hold someone accountable. It’s @pubic_assistance. His exchanges in the threads clearly prove this.-

Good Day Everyone!!! 😘

I've followed this thread and find it interesting.  I can't understand why  @public_assistance is constantly the receiver of everyone's wrath.  Although his comments are generally not warm & fuzzy, i find them to be insightful and thought provoking.  He speaks his mind and shares his personal experiences with us.  I was not given any compensation for making this comment. 😁

18 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:I stated the FACT that everyone has also reinforced.

If you want an older masseur in NYC, you're better off on the apps.

No one has proven me wrong.

No, that’s not what happened or why people are upset. The fact that older masseurs are not part of the standard business massage parlor model was actually acknowledged by the original poster which is why he was asking for some exceptions that may have some older masseurs on staff. 

You replied with a crass restaurant analogy that was basically a false equivalency; nobody wants old food and clearly many people reading the forum prefer older masseurs for a variety of reasons, regardless of whether or not you think it’s a fetish.  Then you doubled down with more immature, inflammatory comments (“stale bread” “old-man fetish” etc), and insisted you that all you did was state a “FACT.”

To put it more simply, you yucked somebody’s yum, and that’s just lame, unproductive, and not in the spirit of the forum. 

dear lord...everyone take a breath. public_asssitance's comments were valid. period. if you want older masseurs at venues in nyc then gather together and ask for them. they will respond to the market place demand. maybe target one or two venues? stop being a needy victim!!!  lol. like I've said I have my older guys outside of spas. hire them!!! they are online on masseur sites. either this is a manufactured 'problem' or if its is a fetish to be at a spa with an older man, if that then take the reigns and change the culture. Period. no?  too much hand ringing and shifting blame and feeling left out

3 minutes ago, PileDriver said:

dear lord...everyone take a breath. public_asssitance's comments were valid. period. if you want older masseurs at venues in nyc then gather together and ask for them. they will respond to the market place demand. maybe target one or two venues? stop being a needy victim!!!  lol. like I've said I have my older guys outside of spas. hire them!!! they are online on masseur sites. either this is a manufactured 'problem' or if its is a fetish to be at a spa with an older man, if that then take the reigns and change the culture. Period. no?  too much hand ringing and shifting blame and feeling left out

Again, that’s not what it’s about.  Not a single person has blamed P_A for preferences or market dynamics. And unless I’m missing something, nobody has expressed any neediness or victim mentality.  People are just trying to call out and hopefully reduce some lame, immature troll-like behavior.  Anyway, this is just a circular conversation at this point, so I’m out. ✌️ 

1 hour ago, JackNYC said:

No, that’s not what happened or why people are upset. The fact that older masseurs are not part of the standard business massage parlor model was actually acknowledged by the original poster which is why he was asking for some exceptions that may have some older masseurs on staff. 

You replied with a crass restaurant analogy that was basically a false equivalency; nobody wants old food and clearly many people reading the forum prefer older masseurs for a variety of reasons, regardless of whether or not you think it’s a fetish.  Then you doubled down with more immature, inflammatory comments (“stale bread” “old-man fetish” etc), and insisted you that all you did was state a “FACT.”

To put it more simply, you yucked somebody’s yum, and that’s just lame, unproductive, and not in the spirit of the forum. 

" ... yucked somebody's yum ...".  I've never heard that expression before.   It reminds me of someone eating something that they like that I may not particularly like.  On the erotic end of things, can 'cum' be involved?  I digress.

On 1/28/2024 at 4:56 PM, pubic_assistance said:

I stated the FACT that everyone has also reinforced.

If you want an older masseur in NYC, you're better off on the apps.

No one has proven me wrong.

People have also “reinforced” what I said about you. 

Does that make my statements “facts” too?

based on your logic, it does 😎

I think the answer is in this thread. People just don’t like the answer and want to blame the messenger. Part of it is Pubic Assistance, with his acerbic and irascible style, makes a good target but at the end of the day, there just aren’t many spas with a cohort of guys over 40. Of course there’s the exception here and there and the OP has listed them. And that’s great. Your best bet if you want an older masseur is to hire them off RM or masseurfinder. 

It’s all good—older guys are great but despite us celebrating them the marketplace doesn’t support businesses employing them in significant numbers, for right or wrong. 
End of story. 

1 hour ago, LookingAround said:

despite us celebrating them the marketplace doesn’t support businesses employing them in significant numbers, for right or wrong. 

this is the best summary of the situation 

nyc is one of the best niche business incubators in the country - if there is market demand for a product or service, it will likely exist in New York.  the very fact that there is no spa specializing in older masseurs tells you there is no demand & probably no ready supply of older masseurs either, who willing to work in walk-in situations and face constant rejection bc vast majority want younger.  It’s really that simple. 
the older guys have migrated to apps where they know when being contacted, the client is looking for older & no rejection.

we live in a youth based society for all almost things - like it or not

4 hours ago, LookingAround said:

...Pubic Assistance, with his acerbic and irascible style

Irascible ? 

You guys are really too much.

You literally repeated what I said.

Why am I "angry" when I say it and everyone else who said the same thing is A-ok ?

Y'all need to grow some balls and stop whining when people present facts you don't want to hear.

MENS SPAS market what sells.

Simple.

Everyone is saying the same thing.

The Karens can gather your purses and move on.

7 hours ago, LookingAround said:

I think the answer is in this thread. People just don’t like the answer and want to blame the messenger. Part of it is Pubic Assistance, with his acerbic and irascible style, makes a good target but at the end of the day, there just aren’t many spas with a cohort of guys over 40. Of course there’s the exception here and there and the OP has listed them. And that’s great. Your best bet if you want an older masseur is to hire them off RM or masseurfinder. 

It’s all good—older guys are great but despite us celebrating them the marketplace doesn’t support businesses employing them in significant numbers, for right or wrong. 
End of story. 

you haven't read the entire thread 

2 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Irascible ? 

You guys are really too much.

You literally repeated what I said.

Why am I "angry" when I say it and everyone else who said the same thing is A-ok ?

Y'all need to grow some balls and stop whining when people present facts you don't want to hear.

MENS SPAS market what sells.

Simple.

Everyone is saying the same thing.

The Karens can gather your purses and move on.

We're not Karen's. You took the thread off track.

• Cooper locked this topic