Legit Massage Turned Fun?

23 minutes ago, Hyattsville said:

FYI, Draping is required by law in almost all states. Your legit masseur would know this and be extremely hesitant to put his license in jeopardy. 

I am a lawyer and I find this comment hard to figure. You say that you know draping is required by law in most states. I don't know that. It is often local law that sets issues like that, so a state may not even have such a law.

I am just curious about what facts you have to make such a statement.

(I know, Hyattsville is not a state!) 🙂

EDIT: So I researched the issue and found an article listing the state laws requiring draping. The author could only come up with one- Tennessee. But I wouldn't be surprised if Alabama had restrictions too. Utah too.

https://www.massageschoolnotes.com/draping-laws-state/

Edited by Lucky

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2024 at 2:34 PM, Lucky said:

I am a lawyer and I find this comment hard to figure. You say that you know draping is required by law in most states. I don't know that. It is often local law that sets issues like that, so a state may not even have such a law.

I am just curious about what facts you have to make such a statement.

(I know, Hyattsville is not a state!) 🙂

EDIT: So I researched the issue and found an article listing the state laws requiring draping. The author could only come up with one- Tennessee. But I wouldn't be surprised if Alabama had restrictions too. Utah too.

https://www.massageschoolnotes.com/draping-laws-state/

Idk about all states but in PA, NJ, and NY it's required by state rules afaik. I know Florida doesn't require it but that's the only one I know of personally.

On a related note, does anyone know of any way to find legit massage therapists like in this chat, who might do more? E.g. guys who works at the chains rather than independent ones on rentmasseur and masseurfinder and such? Recently a couple friends in different areas not super close to me mentioned going to chains and getting massages that led to good endings, but aside from booking and randomly hoping and probably being let down a lot, I have to wonder if there's any way to try and screen for that in advance, like maybe if there's a private group chat or something somewhere for different areas?

49 minutes ago, Benshugo said:

On a related note, does anyone know of any way to find legit massage therapists like in this chat, who might do more? E.g. guys who works at the chains rather than independent ones on rentmasseur and masseurfinder and such? Recently a couple friends in different areas not super close to me mentioned going to chains and getting massages that led to good endings, but aside from booking and randomly hoping and probably being let down a lot, I have to wonder if there's any way to try and screen for that in advance, like maybe if there's a private group chat or something somewhere for different areas?

I don't think that would be something that any massage therapist working at a chain would want known, no matter how private that group might be.  I think things like that unfold based on chemistry and the individuals involved.  I used to go to a guy at M. Envy.  I did not know whether he was gay or straight.  He just gave a great massage.  But I did notice that with the increasing sessions, the draping would get more loose and I would get semi hard.  Then one day he pressed he erection into my face and provided a HE.  It was hot for sure, but I had no expectation of it. 

This is such a fantasy of mine as well.  A while back I had an independent guy who came to my house about once a month for an amazing therapeutic massage.  He got to know my spots so well that he could really turn me into jello in an hour, but it was always 100% above-board.  I'm a leaker when I even get semi-hard and I'm pretty sure I put a wet spot in his drape every time!  He never even mentioned it and I was too chickenshit to push my agenda.  He was so comfortable with me that one time he got oil on his khakis at my place and we were standing side-by-side at the sink in our underwear trying get him cleaned up for his next appointment which was some public event or something.  Such a nice guy, I really miss him.