Legit Massage Turned Fun?

Do any of you guys have stories about 100% therapeutic masseurs giving you a HE or even more? I see a guy monthly (great massage!) in my area, he’s fit, attractive… married with a family… and very professional with how he moves the sheet or blanket to uncover a part of the body.

A few sessions ago, I became hard (I know, totally natural) and he kind of chuckled as I apologized and said not to worry about it, he’s been doing massage for years… etc. The next session as he was working my quads… Bam! The blood started flowing again. I would have loved nothing more than to have his hand slip under the sheet and blanket.

I would never ask for a HE or do anything purposefully to make him uncomfortable, but wanted to know if any of you have had similar happen but found that a hand DID slip under the sheet. 

To be honest I'm one of those guys who's always hoping it turns erotic 😉 it's never happened to me at a spa setting, but I've had massages from independent guys that gave no hints of erotic during initial contact but turned into what I'd hoped. The 'pressing their crotch' against your hand approach has happened several times, and moving my hand in response usually ended up with them dropping their shorts entirely. 

There was an app not to long ago that used to allow you to book massages? I can’t remember the name. But I remember booking a guy for what I assumed was going to be an entirely therapeutic massage. I did notice the majority of his reviews were from men. So I had some suspicion. It started out very therapeutic but definitly didn’t end that way. The app no longer allows you to book massages but I still book him directly from time to time. 

1 hour ago, poolboy48220 said:

To be honest I'm one of those guys who's always hoping it turns erotic 😉 it's never happened to me at a spa setting, but I've had massages from independent guys that gave no hints of erotic during initial contact but turned into what I'd hoped. The 'pressing their crotch' against your hand approach has happened several times, and moving my hand in response usually ended up with them dropping their shorts entirely. 

I am 100% that guy too. Your experience is what I’ve hoped for every time I see him. My hands are always placed on the side of the table just in case he wanted to test the waters. And I’ll admit, while I couldn’t control it, I was excited to be hard in his presence hoping it would potentially open the door. Lucky you, man! Can you elaborate for us what happens after they drop their shorts entirely? 😄

My guy is REALLY good so I don’t want to cause any discomfort or be fired as a client so I wouldn’t make a move or ask for anything extra. I’ll just keep stroking to the thought of it happening… and keep hoping it will.

4 hours ago, Harryinny said:

I am always uncovered therapeutical or more .   75% go beyond,

I wish I had set the standard or said something at the first or second visit about being covered. A little too late now. Maybe on a hot day I can ask for a smaller covering. But, I’m pretty confident my guy is in the 25%. 😵‍💫

7 hours ago, thechosenmagi said:

I wish I had set the standard or said something at the first or second visit about being covered. A little too late now. Maybe on a hot day I can ask for a smaller covering. But, I’m pretty confident my guy is in the 25%. 😵‍💫

if he knows he's getting you hard there could be something there. If you aren't in a spa setting and you see him frequently just ask about not being draped, saying you are ok with it if he is. It is easier to work on you. He's probably not bi - but you never know, the married guy I sometimes see loves massaging beefy butts and drops his pants (for a nominal fee lol)

22 minutes ago, bichiguy said:

if he knows he's getting you hard there could be something there. If you aren't in a spa setting and you see him frequently just ask about not being draped, saying you are ok with it if he is. It is easier to work on you. He's probably not bi - but you never know, the married guy I sometimes see loves massaging beefy butts and drops his pants (for a nominal fee lol)

He’s independent and he definitely knows he gets me hard. I’ll think about the best way to bring up not being draped. The fact you see a married man too gives me hope! 😂

26 minutes ago, bichiguy said:

How did you learn he’d drop his pants or go about asking?

I rarely get massages in spas. When I have, however, they have been strictly therapeutic. Similarly to what was previously mentioned, the vast majority of independent masseurs I have hired didn't drape. Some offered, and I declined. I don't remember the last time I was draped. The majority of these masseurs also provided a sensual/erotic experience without me asking. I've hired guys with masseurfinder ads that focused on their training and professionalism and included pics of them in scrubs who I assumed would be strictly therapeutic but ended up being quite interactive. I've also hired guys who had ads that I believed hinted at extras (e.g., showing off body in pics, checking "sensual" on rentmasseur) but provided none.  I just go with the flow and, at a minimum, hope for a good massage.

Most M4M masseurs know that many, if not most, of their male clients would welcome an HE. If the masseur offers no evidence that extras are an option, I tend to not try to test his boundaries. I recognize, however, that I might have missed some opportunities with this approach. 

2 hours ago, Balthazar said:

Most M4M masseurs know that many, if not most, of their male clients would welcome an HE. If the masseur offers no evidence that extras are an option, I tend to not try to test his boundaries. I recognize, however, that I might have missed some opportunities with this approach. 

You may have missed some opportunities, but your approach sounds very respectful towards the providers - which is far more important in my opinion.

I book exclusively with providers on Rent Masseur with a sampling of about 15 or so.  I am 100% MT/HE with about another 25% or so taking it to the next level.  I book providers that specifically advertise sensual/erotic.

I'd say only 2 or 3 were less than great experiences, but no complaints with the others.  I have 4 in my local area that I am a repeat customer and I find the sessions get even more intense as you get to know one another better.

7 hours ago, Balthazar said:

I rarely get massages in spas. When I have, however, they have been strictly therapeutic. Similarly to what was previously mentioned, the vast majority of independent masseurs I have hired didn't drape. Some offered, and I declined. I don't remember the last time I was draped. The majority of these masseurs also provided a sensual/erotic experience without me asking. I've hired guys with masseurfinder ads that focused on their training and professionalism and included pics of them in scrubs who I assumed would be strictly therapeutic but ended up being quite interactive. I've also hired guys who had ads that I believed hinted at extras (e.g., showing off body in pics, checking "sensual" on rentmasseur) but provided none.  I just go with the flow and, at a minimum, hope for a good massage.

I envy your experience with independent masseurs. That isn’t the case for me. The drape is a sheet and blanket on top of the sheet (thin, which shows everything still, but double layer). Very much like a spa set up. I would have declined draping if it were offered. My guy isn’t on any of the M4M sites.

Every session I try to look for any evidence of extras, including having my hands at the edge of the table just in case he wants to push himself on me, but have yet to catch on to any. It’s a great massage so I definitely don’t want to push boundaries too far or at least will have to be very careful with how I do it. I think I’m to the point that I’d be shocked if something did happen. Pleasantly shocked, but shocked.

31 minutes ago, bichiguy said:

Honestly from threads in here on anyone I want to see, usually a wealth of info / suggestions.

Also Balthazar assessment could not be more spot on IMO. And as always - YMMV!

I am still learning and this site and its members have been so instrumental and helpful between advice and reviews. 😄

Often, I know I am looking for therapeutic. In that case, I hire based on the guy's credentials and reviews.  A couple years ago, I was just a week out from a hip replacement and my husband wanted me to get a massage so I chose a guy specifically with therapeutic in mind.   He was a big guy and very gentle and careful, but it still went "there."  I was into it though and very pleased.  At the end, he scooped me up in his big arms and carefully helped me off of the table.  My husband had paid him for two sessions and we could never get him to come by for the second session.  Lesson learned.

There was an Asian spa I used to frequent. Most of the therapists were women, but there were two men who mainly worked on walk-ins for 10-30 minute chair massages. I visited a few times, hiring the females for private room 60-90 minute massages, while eyeing one of the two guys, a late 20s very cute twink. 
On my third visit the female was flirting with my junk, which led me to believe I could make an attempt with the male twink. 
On the next visit I specifically reserved him. I stripped down and covered myself with a sheet face down. He walked in and started the massage. A few times my hands brushed his crotch, but he remained professional, focused, and clothed. 
When I turned over, I was semi-hard, but the sheet was covering me. He kept a cautious distance from my cock, but we were gazing into each other’s eyes. I took one of his hands to guide him to my nipples and he took the bait. I reciprocated and had him naked within a minute. It evolved from there….
I ended up seeing him about six more times and then one day found out he returned to Asia. Needless to say I haven’t gone back since, but occasionally check to see if they have any younger masseurs. 

5 minutes ago, Gr8massage said:

There was an Asian spa I used to frequent. Most of the therapists were women, but there were two men who mainly worked on walk-ins for 10-30 minute chair massages. I visited a few times, hiring the females for private room 60-90 minute massages, while eyeing one of the two guys, a late 20s very cute twink. 
On my third visit the female was flirting with my junk, which led me to believe I could make an attempt with the male twink. 
On the next visit I specifically reserved him. I stripped down and covered myself with a sheet face down. He walked in and started the massage. A few times my hands brushed his crotch, but he remained professional, focused, and clothed. 
When I turned over, I was semi-hard, but the sheet was covering me. He kept a cautious distance from my cock, but we were gazing into each other’s eyes. I took one of his hands to guide him to my nipples and he took the bait. I reciprocated and had him naked within a minute. It evolved from there….
I ended up seeing him about six more times and then one day found out he returned to Asia. Needless to say I haven’t gone back since, but occasionally check to see if they have any younger masseurs. 

Damn… amazing experience and story. So hot! I’m sorry he returned to Asia. Thanks for sharing that.

way back in the day I only sought out masseurs who advertised as legit and who wore t-shirts along with shorts and sweats. One guy even wore a suit in his ad.

I didn't want things to progress too far but I was yearning for physical touch. Invariably, guys would take it a lot further. I finally asked a provider 'I don't believe the therapists who say legit only. they're hardly ever legit!' He let out a chuckle and said, 'dude, you're kind of ...big. that's gonna happen.' 

I’ve been lucky enough to have several legit massages turn sensual or erotic. This happened a few times in SF and Las Vegas at high end legit spas as well as at home using Zeel. Similar to what others reported here, I do a few things—keep my hands on the edge of the massage bed for the anticipated crotch grazing, get hard on the table without trying to hide it, and I also make sure to point my cock down between my legs so that he might graze my balls or cock while he massages my inner thighs. From there, I’ve had hand jobs/HE, blow jobs and occasionally oral and lots of mutual touching. 

1 hour ago, starman05 said:

way back in the day I only sought out masseurs who advertised as legit and who wore t-shirts along with shorts and sweats. One guy even wore a suit in his ad.

I didn't want things to progress too far but I was yearning for physical touch. Invariably, guys would take it a lot further. I finally asked a provider 'I don't believe the therapists who say legit only. they're hardly ever legit!' He let out a chuckle and said, 'dude, you're kind of ...big. that's gonna happen.' 

Ha! Love that he commented on your size. Did anything happen with that guy after you asked him that?

After the massage that made me hard (I had apologized when it happened), as I was checking out he said basically don’t worry about it, he’s seen a lot in my years massaging and that he was kind of shocked when I turned over. “Be careful with that thing! Your gifted! He then sent me a text on my way home thanking me, saying don’t worry about it, and again saying I was gifted. Maybe he was afraid to lose me as a client if I felt awkward.

Fast forward a month: massage, flip, massaging my thighs and blood flowing again… hard and nothing. Part of me wonders if I should have drawn attention to it again to open the door for dialogue. 🤷🏻‍♂️ We’ll see what happens next month. Or it’s just time to do more hiring from masseurfinder to supplement.

1 hour ago, Mark4133 said:

I’ve been lucky enough to have several legit massages turn sensual or erotic. This happened a few times in SF and Las Vegas at high end legit spas as well as at home using Zeel. Similar to what others reported here, I do a few things—keep my hands on the edge of the massage bed for the anticipated crotch grazing, get hard on the table without trying to hide it, and I also make sure to point my cock down between my legs so that he might graze my balls or cock while he massages my inner thighs. From there, I’ve had hand jobs/HE, blow jobs and occasionally oral and lots of mutual touching. 

I’ve not tried putting my cock between my legs. 👍🏼👍🏼

I booked this provider directly on his website a couple of weeks ago. He was available the same day. His office space was in a building filled with other medical and doctor’s offices. Massage was fantastic and such good pressure. I told him he’s got me in a trance and he giggled. During the massage, his bulge pressed on top of the back side of my arm and I couldn’t believe I was feeling it slide back and forth. Didn’t pay any extra attention to it and let him do his job. Once he completed my back, he had me turn over and continued with the massage. Every time he’d massage over my chest, I would get more and more hard. I was trying very hard not to tint the blanket, but it was too late. He continued massaging my neck and once he was done with that, he put some essential oil on his hand and had me do some deep inhales. I thought that was the end of the session. I was wrong. He went back and worked my chest again. The tinting started and my cock was bobbing up and down under the blanket. Once that started, his fingers slowly circled around my nipples and I moaned softy also breathing a little harder. He lifted the blanket off my body exposing my hard on dripping with pre-cum. He then smacked my cock a couple of times with one hand. Honestly, I’ve never had this happened before. It was unexpected, but at the same time, it turned me on so much. He started jerking me off while I squeezed his nipples through his shirt. We both moaned in pleasure trying to be as quiet as we could. His massage room is not sound proof to say the least. His head now hovered over mine and we locked lips l and then he shoved his tongue deep down my throat. Our tongues were swirling and I didn’t last long. I blew my load all over the blanket. His tongue was still down my throat and he went for round two in trying to get me to cum again, but I was way too sensitive after I shot the first load. Overall, it was an excellent massage and even better extras. 

Edited by aeikaryoko