Legit Massage Turned Fun?

Yes multiple times. If I go to a professional place I’ll try to see if they have names posted online and do some background work seeing if I can find any social media - this helps first to see if they might be sexually flexible 😂

I’ve had two in Vegas, both at legit establishments, two in San Diego (one at a sports clinic and one at a Thai massage place). And then a handful in other cities over the years. 

In the case of scheduling therapeutic only, I never initiate and just go with the flow. I haven’t braved it yet to initiate because you never know so I just go and let the therapist take the lead. Obviously getting hard under the sheet helps as a clue and then some pulsating never hurts to make subtle suggestion. It’s worked a number of times for me but there for sure have been the times when I thought I was so close and needed it badly and the massage just ended and I was incredibly disappointed haha.

22 minutes ago, aeikaryoko said:

I booked this provider directly on his website a couple of weeks ago. He was available the same day. His office space was in a building filled with other medical and doctor’s offices. Massage was fantastic and such good pressure. I told him he’s got me in a trance and he giggled. During the massage, his bulge pressed on top of the back side of my arm and I couldn’t believe I was feeling it slide back and forth. Didn’t pay any extra attention to it and let him do his job. Once he completed my back, he had me turn over and continued with the massage. Every time he’d massage over my chest, I would get more and more hard. I was trying very hard not to tint the blanket, but it was too late. He continued on. Massaging my neck and once he was done with that, he put some essential oil on his hand and ghat me do some deep inhales. I thought that was the end of the session. I was wrong. He went back and worked my chest again. The tinting started and my cock was bobbing up and down under the blanket. Once that started, his fingers slowly circled around my nipples and I moaned softy also breathing a little harder. He lifted the blanket of my body exposing my hard on dripping with pre-cum. He then smacked my cock a couple of times with one hand. Honestly, I’ve never had this happened before. It was unexpected, but at the same time, it turned me on so much. He started jerking me off while I squeezed his nipples through his shirt. We both moaned in pleasure trying to be as quiet as we could. His massage room is not sound proof to say the least. His head now hovered over mine and we locked lips l and then he shoved his tongue deep down my throat. Our tongues were swirling and I didn’t last long. I blew my load  all over the blanket. His tongue was still down my throat and he went for round two in trying to get me to cum again, but I was way too sensitive after I shot the first load. Overall, it was an excellent massage and even better extras. 

DAMN MAN! That was so hot to read! The unexpected are always the best and most erotic. Though I’ve yet to experience an unexpected time, reading about it turns me on more than the thought of a session with someone from MF or RM. Everything from the bulge running up and down your arm to your climax had to be quite the experience. I envy you (and other guys) who leak like a faucet with pre-cum. I rarely have any… and the visual of your cock bobbing up and down. Hot. It’s uncontrollable sometimes. When I was hard on my guys table, I would try to shift around anytime I felt a bobbling fit coming. Maybe I should have just let it bounce! Thanks for sharing that hot story.

19 minutes ago, SamMiller213 said:

Yes multiple times. If I go to a professional place I’ll try to see if they have names posted online and do some background work seeing if I can find any social media - this helps first to see if they might be sexually flexible 😂

I’ve had two in Vegas, both at legit establishments, two in San Diego (one at a sports clinic and one at a Thai massage place). And then a handful in other cities over the years. 

In the case of scheduling therapeutic only, I never initiate and just go with the flow. I haven’t braved it yet to initiate because you never know so I just go and let the therapist take the lead. Obviously getting hard under the sheet helps as a clue and then some pulsating never hurts to make subtle suggestion. It’s worked a number of times for me but there for sure have been the times when I thought I was so close and needed it badly and the massage just ended and I was incredibly disappointed haha.

I am learning so much from you men! 

I’ve tried to find spa masseurs online/social as well with no luck. Or at least pictures. Most places in my area don’t have photos of their masseurs. It’s hard to find someone without a picture or last name. 🤦🏻‍♂️

When I was hard I did what I could to prevent pulsating and moved around when I had to to try to disguise it. I should have just let my cock do its thing.

Disappointment sucks when you’re positive in your mind that something is going to happen and it doesn’t. Glad you’ve had some great experiences though.

4 hours ago, thechosenmagi said:

Ha! Love that he commented on your size. Did anything happen with that guy after you asked him that?

After the massage that made me hard (I had apologized when it happened), as I was checking out he said basically don’t worry about it, he’s seen a lot in my years massaging and that he was kind of shocked when I turned over. “Be careful with that thing! Your gifted! He then sent me a text on my way home thanking me, saying don’t worry about it, and again saying I was gifted. Maybe he was afraid to lose me as a client if I felt awkward.

Fast forward a month: massage, flip, massaging my thighs and blood flowing again… hard and nothing. Part of me wonders if I should have drawn attention to it again to open the door for dialogue. 🤷🏻‍♂️ We’ll see what happens next month. Or it’s just time to do more hiring from masseurfinder to supplement.

if he's texting you that your gifted there is stikk a chance he wants to see it/ grab it

4 hours ago, aeikaryoko said:

I booked this provider directly on his website a couple of weeks ago. He was available the same day. His office space was in a building filled with other medical and doctor’s offices. Massage was fantastic and such good pressure. I told him he’s got me in a trance and he giggled. During the massage, his bulge pressed on top of the back side of my arm and I couldn’t believe I was feeling it slide back and forth. Didn’t pay any extra attention to it and let him do his job. Once he completed my back, he had me turn over and continued with the massage. Every time he’d massage over my chest, I would get more and more hard. I was trying very hard not to tint the blanket, but it was too late. He continued on. Massaging my neck and once he was done with that, he put some essential oil on his hand and ghat me do some deep inhales. I thought that was the end of the session. I was wrong. He went back and worked my chest again. The tinting started and my cock was bobbing up and down under the blanket. Once that started, his fingers slowly circled around my nipples and I moaned softy also breathing a little harder. He lifted the blanket of my body exposing my hard on dripping with pre-cum. He then smacked my cock a couple of times with one hand. Honestly, I’ve never had this happened before. It was unexpected, but at the same time, it turned me on so much. He started jerking me off while I squeezed his nipples through his shirt. We both moaned in pleasure trying to be as quiet as we could. His massage room is not sound proof to say the least. His head now hovered over mine and we locked lips l and then he shoved his tongue deep down my throat. Our tongues were swirling and I didn’t last long. I blew my load  all over the blanket. His tongue was still down my throat and he went for round two in trying to get me to cum again, but I was way too sensitive after I shot the first load. Overall, it was an excellent massage and even better extras. 

Any chance this person you saw is in SCAL?

Great topic. Like others, this has happened to me several times, and I prefer this much much more than signing up for a sensual/erotic massage to begin with, for two reasons. First, I really want a great massage, and therapeutic providers are way more likely to deliver a massage of high quality. Second, in contrast to many comments on this forum like “be very specific with exactly what you want,” what I’m really looking for is CHEMISTRY. If that happens, then I’m very excited to see where the session goes - something we discover together, not prescribed by me via text beforehand. 

I’ll think of some specific examples of my experiences and write them up. Would love to hear others’ experiences too in addition to the super hot ones above!

22 minutes ago, BetComp77 said:

Great topic. Like others, this has happened to me several times, and I prefer this much much more than signing up for a sensual/erotic massage to begin with, for two reasons. First, I really want a great massage, and therapeutic providers are way more likely to deliver a massage of high quality. Second, in contrast to many comments on this forum like “be very specific with exactly what you want,” what I’m really looking for is CHEMISTRY. If that happens, then I’m very excited to see where the session goes - something we discover together, not prescribed by me via text beforehand. 

I’ll think of some specific examples of my experiences and write them up. Would love to hear others’ experiences too in addition to the super hot ones above!

Good points! And that may be why it took 5-6 sessions for me to get hard the first time. We built chemistry and then I let myself go, hoping a great therapeutic massage would include a little more. I like your mindset.

Yes, PLEASE do share some experiences with us. Looking forward to reading yours and others.

One of my best experiences was with a guy I found on a website maybe 15 years ago (maybe massagem4m? Can’t remember). Lots of guys in various states of undress on there, but he was fully dressed - the baggy T-shirt didn’t hide his biceps, though, or his square-jawed handsomeness for that matter. The first massage was very good, strictly therapeutic, draped. I remember that he would occasionally hum a bit with some of the longer back and leg strokes, which for whatever reason tuned me in to him and kind of emphasized how close his body was to mine. Short conversation afterwards, eye contact and smiles etc, warm hug, finito. The second massage was the same, except that afterwards we had the same routine (conversation/hug) BUT he had a raging hard on under his shorts. I did nothing about this - didn’t even let on that I noticed it (how could I not!!! Lol) - and left wishing I had. Anyway, the third massage started the same, but that all-powerful dick-brushing-the-arm/hand/head thing started up, the draping slowly moved farther and farther away from the things it was meant to cover (after his hands strayed just a little beyond the boundaries of the drape each time), and then he said quietly, “I never do this”. The drape had fully disappeared by now, and I was as hard as I’d ever been in my life, just quivering there on the table. I tugged on his shorts a little bit, and within 5 seconds he was naked and sitting on my  face. 

Post script, we had sex a few times in sessions after that, but that third massage. Perfection. 

Post post script, this is why I don’t ask to be undraped. There’s nothing better than a masseur’s hands under the drape, and when that drape magically vanishes! 

It In the UK we don't really have massage chains and so even legit, qualified massage therapists usually work out of their home where there's always a better chance something might happen. 

That said about 10-15 years ago I went to one guy who had a very professional set up in his home. It all looked like a medical office with his qualifications and other paraphernalia displayed, he wore quite a formal looking white outfit and got me to fill in and sign a form about my medical history. 

However he was also unphased when I said no to draping and it felt like he lingered on working on bits of me that got a audible reaction particularly around my glutes. Then there was a slight pause and then he moved up to work near my head and through the hole I could see he was no longer wearing trousers. Sure enough he was completely naked and soon when he was back at my side he rested his hardening cock in my hand. 

He then climbed on the table and rubbed his naked body against mine. Eventually I turned over and we kissed and 69d for a bit before we both came over my chest and face. After he cleaned me up he finished the massage still naked. 

I tried to see him again not long after but schedules didn't match and where he lived was awkward for me to get to. Not long after he started working out of a studio space in a health and Wellness shop which was much closer to me. I went along as the massage had been good but expecting nothing more given the location but as I stripped off for the massage he joined me in getting naked. So for over 10 years, on and off, I'd go along for a mutually naked massage that would always involve some kind of fun, at least kissing and wanking but sometimes even fucking with the added thrill of no one outside the room knowing what was happening. 

Sometimes when he was particularly horny the sex would overwhelm the massage to some extent, so a few times he had his tongue in my hole 10 minutes in getting me ready for his cock. It fizzled out for various reasons around Covid. I still see him sometimes but it's now pretty much above board though he's still fine for me to be naked and still lingers a bit on the more sensual parts and seems happy if that makes me hard. 

On 1/10/2024 at 3:26 PM, SamMiller213 said:

Inquiring minds want to know the San Diego spots! Feel free to share :)

Yes, definitely. I posted before about my trip to Spain last September, where I was in a mainstream hotel, and booked a massage. I was asked if I wanted a massage from a "chica or chico" (girl or boy) and I said chico. I wasn't expecting anything to happen other than a nice relaxing massage after using the pool and sauna at the place. Boy, was I wrong! We almost break the massage table. It was surprising since the whole event didn't look like it was going to be conducive to sex.

I also am one of those who sometimes want the massage and the extras, and sometimes I am more interested in the extras than the massage, though not always. In fact, there have been times when I've been offered a HE and I've declined. Like Sam Miller, I look online to see if I can get a sense of the provider or place being willing to offering extras. I like having the option and decline if it doesn't feel right for me at the time.

On 1/12/2024 at 12:09 PM, BetComp77 said:

One of my best experiences was with a guy I found on a website maybe 15 years ago (maybe massagem4m? Can’t remember). Lots of guys in various states of undress on there, but he was fully dressed - the baggy T-shirt didn’t hide his biceps, though, or his square-jawed handsomeness for that matter. The first massage was very good, strictly therapeutic, draped. I remember that he would occasionally hum a bit with some of the longer back and leg strokes, which for whatever reason tuned me in to him and kind of emphasized how close his body was to mine. Short conversation afterwards, eye contact and smiles etc, warm hug, finito. The second massage was the same, except that afterwards we had the same routine (conversation/hug) BUT he had a raging hard on under his shorts. I did nothing about this - didn’t even let on that I noticed it (how could I not!!! Lol) - and left wishing I had. Anyway, the third massage started the same, but that all-powerful dick-brushing-the-arm/hand/head thing started up, the draping slowly moved farther and farther away from the things it was meant to cover (after his hands strayed just a little beyond the boundaries of the drape each time), and then he said quietly, “I never do this”. The drape had fully disappeared by now, and I was as hard as I’d ever been in my life, just quivering there on the table. I tugged on his shorts a little bit, and within 5 seconds he was naked and sitting on my  face. 

Post script, we had sex a few times in sessions after that, but that third massage. Perfection. 

Post post script, this is why I don’t ask to be undraped. There’s nothing better than a masseur’s hands under the drape, and when that drape magically vanishes! 

Damn man... that third massage DOES sound like perfection. Sure the sex is great in sessions after but that first time. That first rush you feel with someone new... especially when you don't expect it but hope for it... those are the memories we use to get off to. HOT! I bet that ass on your face felt and tasted amazing. 🤤 Thanks for sharing this. 

On 1/10/2024 at 7:35 PM, thechosenmagi said:

Ha! Love that he commented on your size. Did anything happen with that guy after you asked him that?

After the massage that made me hard (I had apologized when it happened), as I was checking out he said basically don’t worry about it, he’s seen a lot in my years massaging and that he was kind of shocked when I turned over. “Be careful with that thing! Your gifted! He then sent me a text on my way home thanking me, saying don’t worry about it, and again saying I was gifted. Maybe he was afraid to lose me as a client if I felt awkward.

Fast forward a month: massage, flip, massaging my thighs and blood flowing again… hard and nothing. Part of me wonders if I should have drawn attention to it again to open the door for dialogue. 🤷🏻‍♂️ We’ll see what happens next month. Or it’s just time to do more hiring from masseurfinder to supplement.

Next time you see him and you get hard, mention your hard-on again but in a jocular manner (not apologetic). Say something like, "Now look what you did - you woke him up" and believe me, he will go further (this never fails with me). This always gets a chuckle from the masseur, and they usually respond along the lines of 'Looks like he wants to play...'.  

20 hours ago, RugbyBen said:

It In the UK we don't really have massage chains and so even legit, qualified massage therapists usually work out of their home where there's always a better chance something might happen. 

That said about 10-15 years ago I went to one guy who had a very professional set up in his home. It all looked like a medical office with his qualifications and other paraphernalia displayed, he wore quite a formal looking white outfit and got me to fill in and sign a form about my medical history. 

However he was also unphased when I said no to draping and it felt like he lingered on working on bits of me that got a audible reaction particularly around my glutes. Then there was a slight pause and then he moved up to work near my head and through the hole I could see he was no longer wearing trousers. Sure enough he was completely naked and soon when he was back at my side he rested his hardening cock in my hand. 

He then climbed on the table and rubbed his naked body against mine. Eventually I turned over and we kissed and 69d for a bit before we both came over my chest and face. After he cleaned me up he finished the massage still naked. 

I tried to see him again not long after but schedules didn't match and where he lived was awkward for me to get to. Not long after he started working out of a studio space in a health and Wellness shop which was much closer to me. I went along as the massage had been good but expecting nothing more given the location but as I stripped off for the massage he joined me in getting naked. So for over 10 years, on and off, I'd go along for a mutually naked massage that would always involve some kind of fun, at least kissing and wanking but sometimes even fucking with the added thrill of no one outside the room knowing what was happening. 

Sometimes when he was particularly horny the sex would overwhelm the massage to some extent, so a few times he had his tongue in my hole 10 minutes in getting me ready for his cock. It fizzled out for various reasons around Covid. I still see him sometimes but it's now pretty much above board though he's still fine for me to be naked and still lingers a bit on the more sensual parts and seems happy if that makes me hard. 

This sounds like a jackpot masseur and first experience! To expect purely therapeutic and then to unexpectedly see the beauty that is a cock through the head hole... incredibly hot. I'd love to know at what point he stripped down or knew this was going to be a wonderful masseur/client relationship. :D I am sure that there is something really exciting about knowing you're in a facility with other people and you're just having a blast on the other side of the door. My favorite sentence in what you wrote: "...a few times he had his tongue in my hole 10 minutes in getting me ready for his cock." WOOF is that a visual! I am sorry things fizzled out.. hopefully, you can get his tongue back in you in the future.

On 1/9/2024 at 11:09 PM, thechosenmagi said:

He’s independent and he definitely knows he gets me hard. I’ll think about the best way to bring up not being draped. The fact you see a married man too gives me hope! 😂

"Hey man, you've pretty much seen it all at this point, so I'm comfortable forgoing the drape if you are.  It will save you on some laundry and you can do longer strokes.  If not, that's cool, just thought I would let you know that I'm fine if you are..."

11 hours ago, soloyo215 said:

Yes, definitely. I posted before about my trip to Spain last September, where I was in a mainstream hotel, and booked a massage. I was asked if I wanted a massage from a "chica or chico" (girl or boy) and I said chico. I wasn't expecting anything to happen other than a nice relaxing massage after using the pool and sauna at the place. Boy, was I wrong! We almost break the massage table. It was surprising since the whole event didn't look like it was going to be conducive to sex.

I also am one of those who sometimes want the massage and the extras, and sometimes I am more interested in the extras than the massage, though not always. In fact, there have been times when I've been offered a HE and I've declined. Like Sam Miller, I look online to see if I can get a sense of the provider or place being willing to offering extras. I like having the option and decline if it doesn't feel right for me at the time.

ALWAYS Chico. :D I won't get a massage if a woman is doing it. For me, it's a waste of money. Not that a woman can't give a good massage, I just want a man touching me. You've got to give us some more hot details! What led to you guys almost breaking the massage table?

6 minutes ago, Ali Gator said:

Next time you see him and you get hard, mention your hard-on again but in a jocular manner (not apologetic). Say something like, "Now look what you did - you woke him up" and believe me, he will go further (this never fails with me). This always gets a chuckle from the masseur, and they usually respond along the lines of 'Looks like he wants to play...'.  

Thanks! This is something I could try the next visit without having to think too much. I never thought to bring attention to it in this sort of way. Lightens the mood, opens a door (if there is one to open), and hopefully gets a hand on my cock! If nothing happens after that, I think something never will happen.

The first masseur I saw when I started seeing independent gay masseurs was very professional.  In fact some here have only received therapeutic from him.  At that time, I didn't understand the culture yet, so I actively tried to make sure I didn't get hard because I didn't want to do anything inappropriate (hahahaha!).  Well, about the 4th time I saw this masseur, I got hard when he was massaging my inner thighs.  Since I knew nothing was going to happen, I was kind of releived that he could see I am a grower not a shower and figured he would just finish.  That's when I felt him begin to massage my cock and honestly that time I was so surprised I exploded very quickly.  lol.  

I haven't seen him in a while because I started trying out other masseurs.  One of the last times I saw him. I kind of started running my fingers around his crotch area of his shorts.  He stopped. I thought he was pissed.  He said, "Do you want me to take these off?"  I said that I was comfortable if he was also nude.  Within seconds he was fully nude and hard.  It was maybe the best sensual massage ever.  He did not cum, but it was a nice twist.  The next time was strictly professional therapeutic.  So, I think it can happen from time to time.  

6 minutes ago, questbear said:

"Hey man, you've pretty much seen it all at this point, so I'm comfortable forgoing the drape if you are.  It will save you on some laundry and you can do longer strokes.  If not, that's cool, just thought I would let you know that I'm fine if you are..."

So here's what happens. I meet him at his facility (it is one of those spa places where you can rent a room so you'll find independent hairdressers, barbers, massage, etc) and he asks if I have any problem areas. He then leaves the room for me to undress and get on the table under the sheet and blanket. I've started to undress with him in the room before (just shirt and socks and shoes) and he didn't flinch. I have also tried to have my full back undraped when he comes in the room but he just covers me up. I get he has his rhythm of rubbing through the sheet, then uncovering, then covering back before moving to the next place. Having said all of that, I  don't know when I would bring up forgoing the drape. Maybe just mentioning that I am hot and then say something like what you wrote above.

Also, you guys KNOW the first place I am going if something does happen! RIGHT HERE!

1 minute ago, thechosenmagi said:

So here's what happens. I meet him at his facility (it is one of those spa places where you can rent a room so you'll find independent hairdressers, barbers, massage, etc) and he asks if I have any problem areas. He then leaves the room for me to undress and get on the table under the sheet and blanket. I've started to undress with him in the room before (just shirt and socks and shoes) and he didn't flinch. I have also tried to have my full back undraped when he comes in the room but he just covers me up. I get he has his rhythm of rubbing through the sheet, then uncovering, then covering back before moving to the next place. Having said all of that, I  don't know when I would bring up forgoing the drape. Maybe just mentioning that I am hot and then say something like what you wrote above.

Also, you guys KNOW the first place I am going if something does happen! RIGHT HERE!

Can you try just laying on top of the draping?  I think you can bring it up before he leaves the room.  Communication is important between the masseur and client.

1 minute ago, questbear said:

The first masseur I saw when I started seeing independent gay masseurs was very professional.  In fact some here have only received therapeutic from him.  At that time, I didn't understand the culture yet, so I actively tried to make sure I didn't get hard because I didn't want to do anything inappropriate (hahahaha!).  Well, about the 4th time I saw this masseur, I got hard when he was massaging my inner thighs.  Since I knew nothing was going to happen, I was kind of releived that he could see I am a grower not a shower and figured he would just finish.  That's when I felt him begin to massage my cock and honestly that time I was so surprised I exploded very quickly.  lol.  

I haven't seen him in a while because I started trying out other masseurs.  One of the last times I saw him. I kind of started running my fingers around his crotch area of his shorts.  He stopped. I thought he was pissed.  He said, "Do you want me to take these off?"  I said that I was comfortable if he was also nude.  Within seconds he was fully nude and hard.  It was maybe the best sensual massage ever.  He did not cum, but it was a nice twist.  The next time was strictly professional therapeutic.  So, I think it can happen from time to time.  

Wow man. It had to be amazing suddenly feeling a hand on your cock! Unfortunately for me, I am a fast exploder to begin with but have learned to be ready for round two within a few minutes. I have been working lasting longer. So I understand how that must have sucked!

I bet your entire body felt a bolt of electricity when you heard the words: "Do you want me to take these off?" I would have immediately started shaking! "Yeeeehhhs, pleAAHhheessse"!

5 minutes ago, questbear said:

Can you try just laying on top of the draping?  I think you can bring it up before he leaves the room.  Communication is important between the masseur and client.

Yes, I think I could bring it up before he leaves the room.

Just now, thechosenmagi said:

Yes, I think I could bring it up before he leaves the room.

I think if you are fully exposed, it will make it easier and more likely for something to progress.  His hands are more likely to brush your balls and your exposed erection will be easier for him to touch.  Best of luck!