Legit Massage Turned Fun?

Since you've been to him a number of times now, here is how you get be nude in front of him for the appointment:

"Do you mind if we do this appointment without the draping ? I must admit, I really love coming here for your massage but I don't feel as relaxed as I should with the sheet over me, and I'd like to try no draping this time."  Let's face it - it's YOUR appointment and the focus should be on you and your comfort.  Not his comfort - your comfort. I would be shocked if he refuses your request.

If he should say he asks his clients to stay covered up, ask him why (be direct) - is it for reasons of client modesty ?  Assure him you feel 100% comfortable being exposed in front of him, as you do in front of other healthcare providers (and essentially, that is what he is).  Again, I'd be shocked if he refuses a male client this request (a female client is different). 

Once you're on the table nude and get an erection - remember, do not apologize for it. There's nothing to apologize for - you're a healthy male who gets erections.  Maybe he will make a comment about it - kindly let him know you're not embarrassed by it, as a matter of fact you're more relaxed with it now, not constrained under a sheet. (Let him know that made you feel more self conscious about it). As a matter of fact, whether he acknowledges it or not, you may want to say this anyhow - let him know covering your erection with the sheet was a big reason why you felt 'less relaxed' since you were 'hiding it' (this comes across as professional).   Most importantly, do not apologize. 

Second time you have a 'nude' appointment, and you pop an erection, then you can use the jocular attitude - 'look who woke up during this relaxing massage' with a chuckle. Then see where it leads to. (Quite honestly, if he doesn't make a move on it with the second nude appointment after your jocular comment, ask him if he minds if you 'take care of it' yourself to get rid of it...I doubt he won't pitch in). 

Good luck !  Remember - the appointment is about YOU, not him. Your requests, your relaxation, your comfort level. No modesty, no apologies. 

19 hours ago, thechosenmagi said:

So here's what happens. I meet him at his facility (it is one of those spa places where you can rent a room so you'll find independent hairdressers, barbers, massage, etc) and he asks if I have any problem areas. He then leaves the room for me to undress and get on the table under the sheet and blanket. I've started to undress with him in the room before (just shirt and socks and shoes) and he didn't flinch. I have also tried to have my full back undraped when he comes in the room but he just covers me up. I get he has his rhythm of rubbing through the sheet, then uncovering, then covering back before moving to the next place. Having said all of that, I  don't know when I would bring up forgoing the drape. Maybe just mentioning that I am hot and then say something like what you wrote above.

Also, you guys KNOW the first place I am going if something does happen! RIGHT HERE!

I think a drape is required for spas - although I have had some fun in them. I have also tried to be undraped to be covered up / some guys start using over the sheet first -- So there have been a few guys who keep it on but more often than not when I say I am fine without the sheet if you are, they usually are, and if he isnt you have you answer.

I book sure things mostly but it is hot (i find anyway) if there is a will something happen. But move it along unless you are cool with just te massage and blue balls lol. And always jack off before the massage so u dont go as quick if you get hard! I have a therapist tell me that LOL

On 1/14/2024 at 10:34 AM, Ali Gator said:

Since you've been to him a number of times now, here is how you get be nude in front of him for the appointment:

"Do you mind if we do this appointment without the draping ? I must admit, I really love coming here for your massage but I don't feel as relaxed as I should with the sheet over me, and I'd like to try no draping this time."  Let's face it - it's YOUR appointment and the focus should be on you and your comfort.  Not his comfort - your comfort. I would be shocked if he refuses your request.

If he should say he asks his clients to stay covered up, ask him why (be direct) - is it for reasons of client modesty ?  Assure him you feel 100% comfortable being exposed in front of him, as you do in front of other healthcare providers (and essentially, that is what he is).  Again, I'd be shocked if he refuses a male client this request (a female client is different). 

Once you're on the table nude and get an erection - remember, do not apologize for it. There's nothing to apologize for - you're a healthy male who gets erections.  Maybe he will make a comment about it - kindly let him know you're not embarrassed by it, as a matter of fact you're more relaxed with it now, not constrained under a sheet. (Let him know that made you feel more self conscious about it). As a matter of fact, whether he acknowledges it or not, you may want to say this anyhow - let him know covering your erection with the sheet was a big reason why you felt 'less relaxed' since you were 'hiding it' (this comes across as professional).   Most importantly, do not apologize. 

Second time you have a 'nude' appointment, and you pop an erection, then you can use the jocular attitude - 'look who woke up during this relaxing massage' with a chuckle. Then see where it leads to. (Quite honestly, if he doesn't make a move on it with the second nude appointment after your jocular comment, ask him if he minds if you 'take care of it' yourself to get rid of it...I doubt he won't pitch in). 

Good luck !  Remember - the appointment is about YOU, not him. Your requests, your relaxation, your comfort level. No modesty, no apologies. 

This sounds a bit scary but am going to have to give it a go or I’ll be left wondering for the rest of my time seeing him.

5 minutes ago, sniper said:

If you're normally draped with a sheet  AND blanket, I'd think you'd first want to just see about getting rid of the blanket. Then see how that goes.

That might be a better start than asking for complete nudity and would certainly make the thought of asking/talking about the blanket less intimidating for me.

On 1/13/2024 at 10:50 PM, questbear said:

The first masseur I saw when I started seeing independent gay 😂masseurs was very professional.  In fact some here have only received therapeutic from him.  At that time, I didn't understand the culture yet, so I actively tried to make sure I didn't get hard because I didn't want to do anything inappropriate (hahahaha!).  Well, about the 4th time I saw this masseur, I got hard when he was massaging my inner thighs.  Since I knew nothing was going to happen, I was kind of releived that he could see I am a grower not a shower and figured he would just finish.  That's when I felt him begin to massage my cock and honestly that time I was so surprised I exploded very quickly.  lol.  

I haven't seen him in a while because I started trying out other masseurs.  One of the last times I saw him. I kind of started running my fingers around his crotch area of his shorts.  He stopped. I thought he was pissed.  He said, "Do you want me to take these off?"  I said that I was comfortable if he was also nude.  Within seconds he was fully nude and hard.  It was maybe the best sensual massage ever.  He did not cum, but it was a nice twist.  The next time was strictly professional therapeutic.  So, I think it can happen from time to time.  

I think you should pay him a visit soon.  He may reward you for re-kindling!  

2 hours ago, thechosenmagi said:

This sounds a bit scary but am going to have to give it a go or I’ll be left wondering for the rest of my time seeing him.

It shouldn't be scary unless you are afraid to be naked in front of him. If you're comfortable being nude with him, then this shouldn't be scary at all. 

Some of my favorite repeat massage therapists began as strictly therapeutic and are now sensual and even erotic.  

I always ask for no draping and I'm completely naked, or if they drape me, I somehow manage to kick it off or tell them I'm too hot or something. 

One guy I saw regularly for two years and then suddenly one day, he flipped me over and began massaging my genitals.  He also took off his shirt for the first time ever!  

Another guy who is straight and married started getting sensual with me on my first visit, and now he strips completely naked halfway through as we enjoy MT and HE. 

Yet another, who left an upscale spa chain and started his own in-home practice, began as VERY therapeutic and has graduated to rimming and fellating me on every visit.  

And finally is the cute little Mexican dude who gave me a half dozen of the best therapeutic massages ever and has graduated to that PLUS some of the most erotic.  

For about the past year, I've been going to a certain Asian fellow at a spa.  He gets a bit more sensual with every visit, now completely exposing my ass and massaging into the crevasses, then flips me over and drapes my torso while he massages my feet and legs, leaving my genitals exposed and gently grazing them.  He can easily see my erection and precum.  No overt touching, though--not yet!

I think it's about establishing trust and discovering chemistry. 

Not recently but before the spa at The Peninsula Hotel was renovated - which is years ago now - I had an experience with one of their masseurs. The very first time too. Sexy, built, short guy with black hair and blue eyes. Gave me a killer massage and before I knew it, his shorts were down and his cock in my mouth. 

This was in 2008. The guy left shortly thereafter. 

I can't understand the guys who advertise 'erotic' and want to leave their underwear on for the first half of the massage. I paid for a full hour for an erotic - not a half hour. I want to see the whole package for an hour. 

I admit, many times when they are in front of me in their underwear, I start rubbing their cock through their underwear (which gets them rock hard really quick). They usually drop their shorts quickly after that. If they don't, I start to reach for the waistband, and remove it myself - which they let me do. Once the cock is pointing at me, it's all mine during the massage. 

On 1/15/2024 at 4:18 PM, thechosenmagi said:

That might be a better start than asking for complete nudity and would certainly make the thought of asking/talking about the blanket less intimidating for me.

On 1/15/2024 at 6:46 PM, Ali Gator said:

It shouldn't be scary unless you are afraid to be naked in front of him. If you're comfortable being nude with him, then this shouldn't be scary at all. 

Believe me... they've seen everything and "average" body type is not what it used to mean. I'm amazed when I see profiles of clients n RM that describe 5'9 260lbs as "chubby". 

Edited by marylander1940

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 1:36 PM, Scott Dixon said:

Some of my favorite repeat massage therapists began as strictly therapeutic and are now sensual and even erotic.  

I always ask for no draping and I'm completely naked, or if they drape me, I somehow manage to kick it off or tell them I'm too hot or something. 

One guy I saw regularly for two years and then suddenly one day, he flipped me over and began massaging my genitals.  He also took off his shirt for the first time ever!  

Another guy who is straight and married started getting sensual with me on my first visit, and now he strips completely naked halfway through as we enjoy MT and HE. 

Yet another, who left an upscale spa chain and started his own in-home practice, began as VERY therapeutic and has graduated to rimming and fellating me on every visit.  

And finally is the cute little Mexican dude who gave me a half dozen of the best therapeutic massages ever and has graduated to that PLUS some of the most erotic.  

For about the past year, I've been going to a certain Asian fellow at a spa.  He gets a bit more sensual with every visit, now completely exposing my ass and massaging into the crevasses, then flips me over and drapes my torso while he massages my feet and legs, leaving my genitals exposed and gently grazing them.  He can easily see my erection and precum.  No overt touching, though--not yet!

I think it's about establishing trust and discovering chemistry. 

Would appreciate any recommendations for those described above that you might provide in Houston 

If you shop on RentMasseur, that site is overwhelmingly gay men advertising to gay men. I always pick a masseur who advertises therapeutic, sensual and erotic. I always go to independent masseurs, not a massage parlor. First and foremost, I want a good therapeutic massage. I carefully read the reviews and look for 5 star ratings, and descriptions of an excellent therapeutic massage. I am also looking for a masseur where 90% of the reviews  were for erotic massages. That indicates that it's  a good bet he expects you to be nude and also expects to give you at least a HE in addition to a therapeutic massage. When I arrive I am super friendly, maintain direct eye contact, get out of my clothes immediately, as we are talking, and walk around naked (go to the bathroom etc). It's called flaunt it. The best masseurs give a great massage, introduce sensual elements throughout, and progress to a great erotic experience sometime during the session. Some will start out in shorts or speedos, but many don't. Also, I have found the more often I see someone, the more connected the whole experience becomes. And let's face it, gay men connect through penises. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to share my story, but sort of in the opposite direction:

Went to a spa that I've been going to for the past year now. It's a SF gay men's spa but it is very legit (according to reviews online and on this site). Each time I've gone, I've always gotten a professional and therapeutic massage, so I expected it to always be the case.

I  went there again this past week, this time the masseur was someone new to me. I get into the room, remove my robe and lay under the blanket face down on the table.

This masseur then proceeds to remove the blanket exposing my ass and starts massaging my ass like crazy. As he is massaging my arms and legs, he puts my foot and hand right by or on top of his crotch. I felt so so so uncomfortable. I ended up ending the massage early because I didn't want to be near him anymore.

I'm not a prude by any means. I like the occasional sensual massage, but it has to be on my terms and I always ask for consent before doing anything. And I'm not saying that this masseur should have verbally asked me if it was okay for him to put my hand directly on his junk, but there are ways that you can test the waters by maybe grazing your crotch by the clients hand and seeing if they move their hand at all or watching for any subtle moans or movements to suggest that I was open to more. Instead during the massage, I made an effort to be as stiff as possible and intentionally angled my hand so that it would not touch his junk, or I would pull away at times. He didn't get any of the hints though.

All of this is to say: yes therapeutic turned sensual massages can be fun, but it is not okay if you (the client) or the masseur gives any indications that you are not okay with going further than therapeutic.

Finally saw my guy again after having to reschedule a few times. Nothing. I mentioned how I had had another massage recently undraped hoping it would lead to a “What happened when you turned over?” question or discussion so I could let on that it lead to a HE. Nothing. I think I’ve just found a legit, really good therapeutic massage and won’t be pushing anything with him. 

But the other massage I mentioned was fun! It wasn’t the best massage, but it lead to a beautiful uncut cock in my mouth.

37 minutes ago, thechosenmagi said:

Finally saw my guy again after having to reschedule a few times. Nothing. I mentioned how I had had another massage recently undraped hoping it would lead to a “What happened when you turned over?” question or discussion so I could let on that it lead to a HE. Nothing. I think I’ve just found a legit, really good therapeutic massage and won’t be pushing anything with him. 

But the other massage I mentioned was fun! It wasn’t the best massage, but it lead to a beautiful uncut cock in my mouth.

well now you now for sure and you have a good therapeutic option only. Assume he draped you? Curious the uncut guy you saw! lol