Masseur Clothing...or not

I didn't want to hijack the clothing option thread so starting a new one.  That thread prompted the question that I have -- which obviously I've never asked any of the providers I've used over the last 30 years.

It seems to me about half the time my providers have started the massage naked, getting undressed at the same time I do. The rest of them  start in shorts (or shorts & tee) and then take those off at some point before I flip over. It didn't seem to matter if it's a first or return session.

Any of you do the second routine?  I'm just curious what might be behind it. 

37 minutes ago, MuscleDaddyRWC said:

I'm just curious what might be behind it.

I have experienced both them removing their clothing when starting, and removing their clothing later. I also had an experience that didn't look (at least to me) like anything involving the provider removing his clothing, but we ended up almost breaking the massage table (not exactly massaging each other).

Of course, the purely therapeutic massages I've received have been delivered with the guy dressed and he had stayed dressed. Some didn't even see my private parts during the massage or when turning. In those settings there is neither a discussion nor an expectation of nudity from the provider.

I've never been asked about my preferences regarding nudity by the provider.

For me, I usually work in the nude, unless the client prefers otherwise. I also say that respectable mutual touch is encouraged.

many times it’s a comfort level. But other times, if you’re working in the nude, some clients can take that as an invitation to try to get YOU off for their entire appointment instead of enjoying their massage. 

On 1/5/2024 at 10:01 PM, Shawn Monroe said:

if you’re working in the nude, some clients can take that as an invitation to try to get YOU off for their entire appointment instead of enjoying their massage. 

I suspect this is common thinking among providers. Most that I go to start in their underwear and them dropping it is the invitation to MT. 

• 3 weeks later...